IT'S HAPPENING. MUSIC JOURNALIST SPILLJNG THE BEANS ON PEDOWOOD!!

Unreal. We were right all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/rDDtq
youtube.com/watch?v=f4FJPd5R8g8
youtube.com/watch?v=la_j7Hxz8rE
youtube.com/watch?v=g_8nRdPxCb0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy is legit. Google his bonafides.

bump

Man, this is some incriminating stuff! I'm sure there's more to this story!

Let's all grab some shut eye and wait for the other shoe to drop tomorrow. This is the kind of thread you want plenty of rest for!

G'night everyone.

If this is legit this faggot better have proof if not he's a shit reporter. Any reporter worth a damn would have accepted an invite filmed shit and leaked it.

Okay. This is it, this is the one. You've got to be kidding. I mean seriously, you guys are all trolling, right? Or is this just the latest meme-craze? This has to be one giant game that everybody is in on but me, because let me tell you what I'm seeing right now; I see nothing. This is an absolute nothing-burger. I mean this isn't front page worthy, this isn't page 7 worthy, fuck this doesn't even deserve to be in a letter to the editor. This is a big, fat, nothing, and I think it's time you all rethink your priorities because shit like this is getting us nowhere. There's more important things to be talking about, and this sure as hell isn't it.

bump

nice pasta m8

Praying this is real, but it probably isn't.

Honestly, something as serious as institutional pedophilia isn't going to be publicly acknowledged without video evidence.

I just started following this guy in the last week and his shit is pretty interesting, but this pedo stuff in Hollywood isn't earth shattering.

i can't tell if he's being serious. it sounds so ridiculous and yet at the same time exactly the kind of thing i expect from hollyjew degenerates.

He was a music journalist from 92-02.

Leaking was taboo back in the day. Snitches get stitches was the motto.

He is legit. I've been following him for almost a year. He's very smart when it comes to war strategy and weapons.

I've never seen him comment on the pedo stuff though. At least not in depth like this. Verrrry interesting. Why'd he wait so long b4 doing so?

>video evidence
There's the problem. Possession of the evidence is a crime itself. Not that it matters since this is all one gigantic LARP.

I'm getting tired and about to head off to bed. G'night all.

Check out his feed. He's a fairly serious guy, but he seems a bit eccentric. I don't think he's lying.

Bump

Same post every time. Shill shill shill
You and your child raping friends will all burn in hell for eternity& Eternity is long

He doesn't have any proof to back up his claims.. It was years ago. If he started naming names they'd sue the fucker into bankruptcy. I absolutely believe his claims though.

Wictor is legit. Over the past year his theories have been spot on. He doesn't talk about the pedo stuff much though. His main topics are war, weapons, and politics. I'm shocked he "went there"

I don't think he's lying, but he's a literal who. No one will care about this and it will get buried. I hope it doesn't happen but it most likely will.

Someone with more Hollywood merit needs to come out with this before it will actually go anywhere.

kek.

This really needs more attention.

Yeh. I don't think him putting this out there will lead to arrests or anything like that. But it's nice to have someone back up/verify what we know is true

Fuck him, he deserves ro rot in hell and prison also for participating by covering up the crimes of pedophilia. Shit people like Corey Feldman that say they cannot name names because is bullshit. They are controlled opposition that are neck deep in pedophilia themselves. Accessory to the crime.

McCauley Culkin has a pizza themed band.

do you really think it would have done anything?
>muh controlled opposition
retard

If he can't name a name then he is protecting the pedos

So do you have a link to one of his old articles?

Just woke up for the night.

If this is true they're going to start trying to cover it up or create an even bigger story so no one pays attention.

anti-pedo is code for anti male

Man I am just so tired after all this news today, I think if we rest on it, we will have a better chance at fixing this problem.

>From July 5, 2013, to January 7, 2014, he was the victim of Mike Albee and Lura Dold, professional grifters who posed as book publicists and defrauded Wictor of his life’s savings. To do so they took advantage of his post-traumatic stress disorder with secondary psychotic features, as well as the “brain fog” caused by Meniere’s disease. Both of these conditions create memory lapses and dissociation, which were exacerbated by the suicides of Wictor’s parents in February and October of 2013.

Oh well, nevermind. This guy is loony toons.

kill yourself my man

Well then he's useless because it's all hearsay.

Why would anyone who fucks teenage girls kill himself?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

You hear that Skippy?! Do you hear it?
That faint >rrrreeeeeeeEEEE
Growing louder in the darkness of night... WE ARE COMING!
Coming for you Skippy
Kek has spoken
and these are his words....

CRY HAVOC
AND LET SLIP
TEH FFRROOOGGGSSS
OF WARRRRR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEE

pedogenocide is just a few short months away, have you all prepared your flamethrowers, gallows', and gas chambers?

about time people started speaking up. if hes smart hes not just doing things randomly with this. hes probably expecting people to be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together and also not name names directly. imagine if someone did something crazy like this:

>dig up every single article he wrote during his career
>make a list of all the celebs he wrote profiles on
>find out the names of their publicists (the more the better)
>find out where they work
>identify their vehicles
>place GPS tracker on vehicle
>wait until many of these trackers congregate in one place on the map - (the more names of publicists/managers/etc the better because larger sample size or "swarm")
>identify the building using street view/groundanons
>???
>profit

i would say that Corey guy and the lord of the rings hobbit were pretty legit and ofc it went nowhere. people just refuse to believe in the possibility, its the internal appeal to incredulity.

>that can't possibly be true, therefore it isn't.

what its going to take is a massive fbi raid on these psycho jews in hollywood with dozens being perp walked. You still have people in the UK that actually think that Jimmy Saville dindu nuffin. b/c they don't want to acknowledge it may be true.

He's not useless. He's extremely intelligent and may be able to help further expose pedowood. If people keep speaking out eventually someone w/ actual evidence will be inclined to come forward.

Is someone fucking archiving this shit

because you fuck teenage boys.

>he doesnt believe in controlled opposition

Real guy

No blue checkmark?

if you are a pervert pedo who is disgusted with yourself... and want to suicide; spell the beans.
make them kill you but make do your damage before you take your filthy soul!
at least be a productive member of society in your last action

alright faggots, here you go.

archive.is/rDDtq

keep track of this shit someone

Sheen fucked Haim in a trailer on the Lucas set.

Could T Swift and Kanye have gone into hiding until this whole thing blows oveR?

wewlad..

oh shit son, i had that couch. my dog ruined it by jumping on it and tearing the fabric up. cat fucked up the back right. bump for justice

postmorepostmorepostmorepostmorepostmore

Would you blame them?

fuck your couch

what did the 5 fingers say to the face?

Why is Sup Forums so desperate to believe in some cockamamie pedophile conspiracy? The Democrats, Hollywood, Globalist Elites, etc, apparently everyone Sup Forums hates is in on some kind of child sex slavery racket by coincidence. It's like listening to 3 different Alex Jones podcasts edited together by a drunk and everybody is just nodding their heads like it all makes sense. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

No. Kanye is my fav they tried to lobotomize him.

damn dropping those redpills

child fucker detected

Child prey

youtube.com/watch?v=f4FJPd5R8g8

Fuck off, Chester.

will Trump ever reveal his power level and bring justice to this pedo ring?

Well we all know Kim's mom is a pimp

Sheen is a creep, but I have my suspicions about Johnny Depp and the Viper Room. Viper should be a clue.

>cockamamie pedophile conspiracy
Because it's true. Pedophile rings and protections have been uncovered dozens of times in the past in every type of social circle. Churches, governments, gangs, cops, every single one has had incidents of this shit. Maybe people are getting sick of it.

He wrote about Kiss and Devo.

He gonna git hanged himselfed.

>..
and yet when asked why he doesn't blow the whistle? His reply is : "What would that accomplish?" are you kidding me? obviously it would accomplish a beginning at blowing it up...

not really, he is not posting any proof as usual

Why won't Feldman squeal? It's not like they'll destroy his career. It's virtually dead anyway.

Obvious. How else to discredit someone?

>There's no tapes then it didn't happen
Such tactic from infiltrators. There is always a posibility, only if such posibility is minimal then one can discard it.
Just watch and learn

He has a child and a wife. If someone promised to kill them both if you spilled the beans, what would you do?

Why do you people think absolute proof is necessary to determine guilt? That is absolutely not the standard of our justice system.

we are in year one of eight user. The DNC is still being smashed, but he has already turned his attention to the GOP, ferreting out the RINOs. Once the 2018 election cycle rolls around he can tip the scales and get full control. That is where the fun begins. We get human ballistic missiles in office who have no ambition of a political career, only burning down the fucked up establishment and its endless illegal benefits that exist only to fund, benefit, and pleasure itself.

thankyou for your optimism user. you help me sleep better at night.

This guys I NOT legit at all, his website is schizo tier shit

>breaking news!
>music journalist, thomas wictor, was found dead in his home
>he had five bullet holes in his back, his legs and arms were bound, there were bruises all over his body, and his head was severed
>police are ruling it as a suicide and will not be investigating it any further

He's not suicidal.

delete your Sup Forums account

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=la_j7Hxz8rE

Guy sounds like a fucking crackpot desu

If there really is systemic sexual abuse there is no way they would approach someone and just snicker and say they fucked kids.

You guys are fucking loons. And look I get it, just like a fem or sjw you feel you need to 'fight the power' battle for something you believe in and love having some sort of 'secret knowledge' that the normies are too stupid to see.

You're blinded by your own hubris and desires of being noteworthy and that's fine but come on this system, organized pedophile network (replete with ADRENOCHROME) is just fucking nonsensical at best and delusional at worst.

Lol, guess you all have something in common with trannies after all. And for fucks sake, look at the guy, fucker looks unhinged.

Lmfao this guy believes the Iraqi army is made up of Israelis

>controlled opposition
>pretending to expose pedophilia
You're the only controlled opposition here ya fuckwit

youtube.com/watch?v=g_8nRdPxCb0
Is that Bob Geldorf in the hat?

>corey feldman was knee deep i pedophilia himself
Because he was raped by pedophiles you fucking cum rag. Fucking KYS cunt

>You guys are fucking loons.

Ok, you can leave the thread anytime sweetheart.

Holy fuck kys you pedo-shill.
Your time is fucking nigh.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a schizophrenic

Nobody cares, shill.

Naw, no wife, no child. Never married, lives alone, next door to his brother. He's a self-proclaimed hermit.

bump

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

this isnt getting attention because (((they))) dont want any attention on it

You've never been to a party in the hills,faggot.
>Western Babylon is Real
It's called BURBANK
>Look into
The Oakwood
And STFU.

what are those?

weeeeeeeee!