Where are the single conservative women?

Getting redpilled at 30 is pretty terrible. I'm in a relationship with a degenerate because everywhere else I look, the women are even more degenerate. Tinder is an absolute no go, even legit dating websites are full of fucking 'genderqueer' faggots. Any good conservative woman got married and churned out kids right out of high school or college. I'm agnostic, so church really isn't for me, and most of the churchgoing late 20's and up women are either a mutant or 'born again' anyway. How does /pol find love?

Murder a conservative married guy and marry his widow.

Brilliant

there arnt any. those women have been made conservative with the power of white cock reawakening their maternal instincts

Church

Go find an apolitical girl that won't abort your kid.

You have to go to church and be involved in the community

Go to church or come to terms with the fact that your future wife will be a degenerate of some sort

>there arnt any. those women have been made conservative with the power of white cock reawakening their maternal instincts
This. You have to shape your wife with sexual dominance. The reason why these girls are so degenerate and stupid is because they didn't have a strong, dominant White man guiding them. Instead, they listened to the Jewish media and are now actively working against their own self-interest. The only way to wake them up is by breeding them with your White cock.

The only way to unscramble her liberal brain is to give her a good fucking and to put her in her place. Women are submissive by nature, they LOVE being choked and fucked. They don't want you to ask for permission (that is for children and betas), they want you to conquer them and borderline rape them.

Make a dating site profile that states "looking for a fun positive woman seeking man who hates non-whites - also must love dogs, kittens, traveling and outdoor activities."

You'll filter right to some interesting results

this, pretty much all of the girls you see who are conservative are so because there bf/husband taught them to be.

They're all dating blacks and muslims. Women are all the same, despite what they tell other people.

>conservative women
>women

Find a woman and fuck her in the pussy until she's alt-right. It worked on Laci Green and RageAfterStorm.

Optionally do as a Mormon. fork Christianity, send the married men to the middle East on a mission, and steal their wives.

does anal make women right wing too?

the only tru good option desu

Ha, like quality women would ever date you

No. Only pussy fucking.

Oh god no, religious and artsy together always ends up with the most goody two shoes attitudes. They will yap at you for saying retard and faggot. They get offended by the shit SJWs get offended by AND the shit Christians get offended by. I know because I'm living this mistake right now.

:'(

I hate women anymore.. Literally just can't stand them they're fucking annoying. I can't tell you the last time I met one who didn't fill her entire surrounding with "fuck all bigot men i'm so much better then everyone" vibe.

Been saving up so I could move to a trailer park in Florida just to find a normal girl.

oh no that's so sad for you. You are dating a woman who doesn't curse and say memes in real life like Lauren Southern. You are actually dating a classy, proper woman

You will never find a woman who has conservative beliefs and is okay with words like "faggot" and "nigger". You have to compromise for one or the other.

kayla looks good in the maga hat. no homo.

whats the fucking point of being right wing if you're constantly worrying over whether or not you can say a particular word this week

how about you only use standard dictionary, and respectful words?

no one says faggot or nigger outside on Sup Forums

niggers do it everyday hundreds of times

apparently you come from a prissy bitch family then

that's why goody two shoes girls won't date you

>likes Jane Austen

Just embrace it. The home belongs to her and you must follow her rules she sets for it as well. If she doesn't want you cursing in her home you better learn right quick the best thing to do is not curse in the home anymore. She wants you to take your boots off at the door, take your damn boots off. You eat her meals and thank her. The World is your domain, the home is hers. If you want your woman to respect you, than you should show her some respect as well.

LARPing traditionalists complaining about being accountable to the rules.

You think this thread is about goody two shoes girls not wanting to date?
I guess reading comprehension isn't with you tonight

yeah you're retarded, scroll up and re read

>"redpilled"
Jewish term
>Agnostic
Into the trash you go
>Conservative
>Not NatSoc

Going to church for the women if you don't believe in Christ is a manipulative and kike like move, so don't do that.

in a thread about where all the (good) white women at?

>Good woment basically get married right out of high school.
This is true.

no they don't

25-36

Is willing to date men who are 36, either she has extremely low confidence(I doubt that's likely) or she's looking for money, (Someone to pay for her horse and buy her that German Shepherd puppy)

That's a Jew nose

she can't marry poor if she wants to keep her stable of elite horses, and puppy with police dog pedigree, and weekly visits to the opera/ballet/symphony

jesus was a fucking kike and a cuck too

>no one says faggot or nigger outside of Sup Forums

That's where you're wrong kiddo

exactly, She's not looking for love, she's looking for money.

this is the only remotely sane person in the entire thread. the rest of you should definitely stay away from all women until you've figured out your crazy bullshit.
you idiots deserve to be alone and/or unhappy.

>horses

obsolete animals that chicks only like because of the massive cocks

>police dog

shit genes, its hips will go at 7

>opera/ballet/symphony

why even live if you're going to have to spend your time like that

her boyfriend looks asian

>MA in Art History
>horse girl
>does yoga
>worships a Jewish Rabbi

Thanks, but no thanks!

I'm not even kidding -- I'd watch them get run over by a steamroller and not even call the police after.

well aren't you a Perceptive Percy

>let somebody you support tell you what to do

so sane

>throw away each and every one of your relationships over your right to say faggot and nigger

Top kek

Honestly, the only good option for you is to become a trap. Try craigslist to get a sense of what your options are and how good you are at being a bottom. Report back here when done.

Apparently there's 8, and they're octuplets

I feel like having a girl who is submissive and blue pilled is a decent option because chances are she can be moulded into something decent, and if not she won't stop you from raising your children well at least

>horses
>minimum thrifty
>useless degree

Hope you're ready to be financially raped. B-but at least she's conservative, right?

L I B E R A L E L I T E

Hey man...I've gotten plenty of pussy on CL. That was a pre-tinder goldmine.

Hey schlomo, how's the weather in Tel Aviv? Or did you transfer to the local JewSA division of Hasbara?

Not reading your blogpost faggot. Go lick some nigger's foot with the pope you cuck.

(((horses)))

>I've gotten plenty of pussy on CL. That was a pre-tinder goldmine.
Me too, actually, though it's gone completely to shit now. At the moment it's only whores and gay men, hence the need for OP to move in that direction.

Find an apolitical/moderate girl. My wife was pretty neutral about most topics when we met and now she's more racist than I am. Won't work if you're a beta faggot though.

Jew

Yep perfectly acceptable strat

you got it all wrong.
> goes to an ivy
> is kinda liberal, but fiscally conservative
> doesn't love Obama
> then can't stand Obama
> realizes Obama sucks the biggest dick
> fucking hates government up our assholes
> turns into a Ron Paul/Rand Paul fan
> turns into chick who wants to blow Snowden in Russia for days
> Graduates
> Wants Randlette in 2015 until...
> "And I'm going to make...America, great again."
> is 100% committed to MAGA
> Trump wins KEK
> only wants a MAGA dude

you worship one bitch, you probably plan on doing some cuck shit like visiting israel to see their worthless sand nigger shit hole too

>Go to church

If she was fiscally conservative, she was only shaking off the social liberalism that high schoolers tend to have. I was the same way.

This guy 100%. You need to have respect both ways for a relationship to work.

It is also worth mentioning in older times when family units were much stronger, the women of different families would do a lot of the match making. It was a very influential light power the women had due to selecting what genes make it to the next generation. The loss of the close family unit is one of the reasons men have to find a partner basically by themselves. They never traditionally did and is probably why so many men find it so hard and get put off dating.

>speaks Russian
wow, would meet

Yea, go to church, and don't marry women over 25. This isn't contradictory.

Once 25 hits, the baby clock starts ticking. It hits hard at 30.

Women are liberal by nature. Their only goal in life is to find someone that can pay for them and their children.

Too much work. I'll make my hand right wing.

I don't even know how people meet women, period

Bars? Clubs? Dating sites?
I can't imagine dating a woman who wasn't a friend beforehand

>why even live if you're going to have to spend your time like that
european heritage

Dating is almost exclusively online today even for above average looking people.

Oh yes, yes I do

Right wing is not about being a cunt. It's about bettering yourself to make you, your nation and your society strong.
If you can't even stop being a faggot for long enough to control your language around a good women then you don't deserve one.

Being obedient and meek isn't strength. Strength has nothing to do with being proper and polite. This country was conquered by men that were more savage than the natives they slaughtered.

Libtards women

>horse girl

fucking abort mission

Yeah but people don't

Yea, get penis envy from the stallions in the stud farm she goes "riding" at every weekend

You are just a weakling.

When i got redpilled, i immediately began to work on my wife. She is now pretty redpilled and conservative.

If you can't change your wife, you won't change anything... So you are useless, even if redpilled.

Hate to burst your bubbles.
Young conservative women are largely a meme. 99.9% of the Right Wing women you all idolize are bought and paid for by the kikes who run the controlled opposition.
Ad revenue clicks. Profiting off of lonely Right Wing Nationalists.

There are very few women under 40 who are conservative, viable and attractive.

Infiltrate a feminist who has not yet become tainted by dozens of cocks. Grab one around 16-18 years old. Whatever your legal age is. Breed her. Ignore her yapping. Who cares if you get divorced later on in life, just stick it out until your kids are out of high school.

>Playing violin.
Fiddle me.

This.

Once women hit the wall (their 30s) they either end up lonely cat ladies or trap someone to be a betaprovider for them.

The Jew has thoroughly rekt western women.

By raising your children especially women not to fucking be a traitor. if one white man treats you like shit he is a nigger, find a white man.

Liberal people are statistically more likely to engage in hedonistic and non-creative activities such as clubbing, doing drugs and generally being a whore.

Conservative girls show interest in creative and self-improving hobbies, such as cooking, sports, arts, etc. Join a gym (preferably a combat sport one - there are women there, not many, but all of them conservative), an art course (not an art university degree, that's where the lowest sluts are) or a cooking course. Cooking course is perhaps the best option here because you get to share cutlery and kitchen space.

If you're not a total autist who stares at the ground non-stop and are able to smile, make eye contact and slip a few bantz here and there, you'll find a girl in a couple of months.

Even if you don't, you'll develop some very useful skills that women consider sexy on a subconscious level which in turn will improve your chances to peak the interest of a girl who wants more than the regular 60 IQ chad.

Do not listen to these morons.

Young women who are regular church goers are very fucking wrong in the head. They're also most likely social outcasts, ugly or have a repulsive and/or crippling physical deformity.

Damn I miss Kayla. She was my Spanish reina

>what are braces

Network Addressed Storage Woman?

DELET! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!