Why does this openly atheist man keep babbling on about how great Christianity is while bashing and insulting Muslims?

Why does this openly atheist man keep babbling on about how great Christianity is while bashing and insulting Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnIH4gomOqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he is right. Logic, common sense and intellectual honesty.

MIKE! AAARRRGGGHHH!!! SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN NOW!

THREADLY REMINDER THAT MOLYKIKE IS A JEW
>THREADLY REMINDER THAT MOLYKIKE IS A JEW

RIGHT KUFF- I MEAN FELLOW CHRISTIAN WHITE NATIONALISTS? ISLAM IS TRULY REDPILLED WE SHOULD ALL CONVERT ITS WHAT HITLER WOULD HAVE WANTED

>atheist

Because he understands that Europeans have lost their identity around about the same time that the marxists started attacking our christian roots.
It's not about believing in supernatural shit, it's about believing in European culture, history and values. All are born out of Europe's version of religion.

R E A S O N
L O G I C
E V I D E N C E

its a religious war friendo, Christianity is our side.

Why don't you watch his videos and find out?

O N E D O L L A R
N
E

D
O
L
L
A
R

Because virtually everyone grows out of atheism eventually.

Because Atheism > Christianity > Islam. Try to keep up.

>le too smart for jesus of Nazareth meme

you dumb faggot because christianity was the cultural impetus that helped solidify modern society
not the religion itself, but the fact it's more tolerant and pro-secularism and provided a stable and growing base of steady social areas that increased market forces exponentially and ironically lead to the enlightenment
instead of being a nigger and asking fucktarded nigger questions
maybe HAVE A CUNTING BRAIN AND ACTUALLY THINK IN MODELS AND IDEAS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK ANYTHING, I MEAN ANYTHING MIGHT HAVE BEEN GOOD FOR, YOU STUPID NIGGER SHIT, NOT INHERENTLY, BUT IN EFFECT, YOU DUMB, BRAINLESS, FUCKING NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=VnIH4gomOqc

>Christianity is our side.
I wish fedoras would understand this.
I'm an atheist myself but don't feel some need to attack Christianity wherever I can.
It's a good thing and it's our history and culture.
I respect it.

I guess it's just socially acceptable to attack Christians while everything else is off limits.

>includes Turkey

lol dropped

I guess he doesn't want people watching Moly's Awan video.

What do you mean 'includes Turkey'
Most of it discusses the flow of the migrants through Turkey into Europe.
The book is essentially about the migrant invasion, the forces behind it and the loss of the European identity.

gay flag, anit-ally,
sure is leftypol in here.

Because they deserve it.