Air Superiority

Name a single country that can defeat, or even compete, against the United States Air Power.

> you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9K5LTKqsuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Russian aircraft

Vietnam.

vietnam

>no more f22
Feels bad man.

kekked

Sweden, Russia, and France make good shit.

US had air superiority. And if we were willing to glass the ground, I wouldn't have to tell the leafs why they're wrong.

F-35 shits on everything. Its short, fat, slow, can see you when you can't see it, will blow you out of the sky before you even know its there

OP said air superiority, not ground superiority.

Talking to people like you is so dull

vietnam

Vietnam.

EMPs

day of rake when?

New Zealand

Yes, because you spend a lot more on your military than anyone else does, but at what cost? For soon, in not too many a decade, your country will be run by mestitzo and negro savages, and then how will you still manage to maintain and operate these highly technical machines?

The future's gonna be a funny one, chap.

Don't get ahead of yourself Muhammad

No one else makes good aircraft anymore, and thus every other nation might as well be just a smaller, low-budget version of the US Airforce. It's kind of an obvious conclusion that the US Airforce is dominant today. This is a shame, as Eurofag stuff used to be fairly good.

I'm merely stating the obvious.

>Tfw the US navy alone is the seconds strongest air force in the world

>There are ships stronger than some countries

No shit America's fucked, but not as bad as Europe will be.

Fucking leafs
they do have a sense of humor

Not as good as p*les claiming to be white, eh.
What a good chuckle, eh.

>Yes... but one day
Fuck off till then
You just admitted you are sucking our collecrive american cock right now.

There is obviously none. No country could even compete with the United States in Naval power either. The UK should, but it doesn't even come close.

That's why I laugh at the idea of any conventional war between the super powers. Not only would China/NK/Russia be able to hit our homeland, but the U.S. would be able to bomb the shit out of the Chinese and Russian factories, airfields, oil supplies, communications, etc. and do it all from the Sea. Just think about that, we have could bomb them from Japan and our allies in Europe, but even without them, we could still bomb the shit out of them with our destroyers and jets from our Aircraft carriers.

It's actually ridiculous.

Even if every single nation in the world decided to declare war on the U.S., the United States would still be able to defend themselves as long as they invade Canada and Mexico quick enough.

Salty Americans will 'debate' the bantz lol.
Sad!

At least the F-22 looked cool even if an expensive piece of crap. The F-35 looks like a retarded 1960s retro throwback and it has even more probkems.

read back what you posted and tell me if that is something a grown educated man should have written. its nonsensical, you type like a spastic. fucking proof read idiot.

we should be able to take down north korea in one day with all this crap. but we don't

Kek. You realise that whites are 54% on America right? The vast majority of European countries are 90%+ white.

it looks like its taking a dump

surely we can make a more aesthetic looking jet

>Expensive piece of crap

>I base this claim on absolutely nothing at all

problem is you also sold those f35s to other countries

K bong . How's that working out for you

untrue as America would be unable to import anything and provide for its citizens' needs. America would be starved for resources faster than any other western country.

The J-20, if the Chinks ever mass produced them in a time of war. The SE way we pumped out Sherman tanks.

There's still 200 of them in service.

>stealth plane
>those canards
>those engines

Fucking keked
Keep it up neighbors

faster than canada?

Another typical Burger military fan boy thread.

Sage.

The US Navy

question

whats the white hood extending up for?

Well just poof more money out of thin air and pay contractors. And once there's no more qualified contractors, there won't be any more white people, the Earth will be lost, and nothing else will matter.

>The SE way we pumped out Sherman tanks.
Considering that the chinks can barely manage to produce rip-off Su-27s at a decent rate, I wouldn't be concerned.

The Afghans figured it out quick. Just drop your weapons and go indoors. Our own rules wouldn't let air touch them. Mean while on the ground they could touch off a pressure plate I'd that cost 200 bucks that would take out a half a million dollar vehicle

Shut the fuck up you dumb fuck.

>He typed in/clicked captcha to say this

Only real contender.

Avrow Arrow

But your white people will flee to safer countries to escape the murderous spics and niggers.

again, read your post before you hit the post button. you are annoying as fuck.

Pity nobody is sucking your cock as an individual though, right, senpai?

What you gona cry about it? :)

Nah, we're waking up. Ask Neall Ellis how well the brown people can fight against a single white person that has finally had enough.

Broland will save us, innit lad.

They're getting good at electronics the same way the Japs and Koreans did. Image a fully mechanized nation of over a billion of them.

They're currently the largest industrial center in the world.

Yeah let's just see how that goes for you.

They're already throwing your brown asses out of Italy. It's only a matter of time until every shitskin is sent to the ovens.

I'll take Mexicans any day of the week over mudslimes. They work and for the most part have good Christian values.

Israel has the best fighter pilots desu.

fuck off you moosh brain paki

This isn't about us, stop evading the fact that you're going to shit, the seed has already been well and truly sewn likely before you were even born, and there's sweet fuck all you or anyone else can do about it.

Enjoy you demise, fatty.

Australia. We have giant gum-tree catapults that fire vegemite jars at any low-flying aircraft in their considerable range.

Maybe there's enough fly-by-wire these days that you'll manage not to crash VTOLs so fucking often.

>F-35... can all be shut down by the Russians after Trump handed over the passwords

ok

The only person unwilling was LBJ.

Sukhoi.

If the U.S. military wasn't around Russian and China would've conquered your asses by now.

the american ppl

And you Pakis are so inbred, you won't even be around long enough to find out what happens to us. Enjoy the free ride while it lasts, Mohammad.

VTOL is a LARPer and a CIA spook!

Serbia kek

youtube.com/watch?v=S9K5LTKqsuw
Looks pretty good. Probably can hold up against the f35

they didn't even have that by a longshot, they lost every single battle

Yeah, I can see you guys weaponizing vegemite. That shit is toxic.

do eurocucks just pull out random low sounding numbers? It's 63, which is more than your house now that you're posting here from the cuck shed

Implying the F-35 is not intentionally designed as a piece of junk that needs constant improvements to serve as a government money laundering project.

but jyna

Probably not.. It's no different then the dozens and dozens of older generation sukhoi that have been brought down recently. Hell even Turkey shot one down with an f16.

Russia doesn't really innovate. What they do is kinda like what niggers do to cars.

good leaf

>to serve as a government money laundering project.

Giving the government credit for a strategy employed by the military industrial complex for around 25 years. WTF?

Game Over Burgermuds
2050 10% white

Dude yeah that's why Vietnam conquered the US lmaoooo

F-35 is gonna look like baby food once Russias new gen of su-s with the lasers come out.

Russia just says they've got whatever the US has. We have Hellad systems so Russia says they have lasers (they don't)
It was like when US did a Mach 30 hypersonic test and then RT posted a article with a picture of the US test saying Russia has an even better hypersonic program.

Su's would be taken down by f16 and that's the reality and difference in not only technology but pilot skills

Switzerland is fucked already. The number of Somali-Swiss is just wow... off the charts.

I hope Russia nukes America.

>untrue as America would be unable to import anything and provide for its citizens' needs.

incorrect but plausible

>America would be starved for resources faster than any other western country.

really fucking stupid, you cannot actually believe this

And I hope your country gets invaded by Muslims. Oh, wait...

Not until yours gets invaded by spi--nevermind.

nigga
it's the cover for the vertical lift fan

I'd rather have Hispanics then pic related

>what are cartels
You also have niggers, which are basically unsalveagable and untameable beasts, whereas Muslims are at least being Westernised.
It's pointless dickmeasuring, at the end of the day. I'll talk about your shit birth rates and you'll talk about Sharia controlled zones and it will go on and on and on and we would have both wasted our time.

Wut?

Antarctica