>Created Deathclaws

Give me a reason to think otherwise.

You forgot...
>pure
>legitimate successors to our government

How old are you?

Thanks for that I forgot to add etc.

>legitimate successors to our government

legitimate successors to our (((government)))

They're all dead?

>we will never get a Fallout game with a joinable Enclave faction without having to mod it

>NCR fucked them so hard their last remnants are literally too afraid to get out of their hiding holes
>best faction

Tunnel Snakes rule!

ruled by kikes.

I totally approve this thread.

TUNNELSENK STANDING BY FUXK FAGGOT ENCLAVE

>created deathclaws
Deathclaws were created before the war and refined by the Master. The enclave wanted to kill all of the deathclaws.

Jeeze fallout 4 is shit compared to NV

>never fought the Legion
>canonically lost to the NCR and by New Vegas they literally arrest any ex-Enclave they find indefinitely without trial
>gets blown up by a tribal that started the games with a spear in one game and by some kid that lived in a Vault
>probably would get fucked by Mr. House's Securitron army

Because they suck. Everything they do they fuck up. They might've killed the commies but they let America get destroyed in the process as well. They decisively lost the war with the NCR and even their most elite couldn't stop some tribal and his buddies.

They're shit desu

>Nobody mentioned the best one

The House Always Wins.

The Legionaries can ass fuck each other while the NCR masturbates in the corner, I'm gonna work on going to space and pioneering the future of warfare with robots.

>American
America was destroyed during the war, and the commonwealth version of America in the Fallout world wasn't worth preserving anyway

>democracy
They were led by an authoritarian computer AI

>strongest military
lol destroyed by a single vault faggot who was gay for his own dad

>kills legion
not even hard to do, they wear skirts and carry sheet metal machetes

>kills NCR
still standing

>space marine
retarded

>redpilled
debatable

>convinced a super mutant to join
smarter than super mutants, wow

>created deathclaws
why couldn't they create clean water?

>Got rid of Commies
Fucking A'

Mr house and the Instutute , they are both based nerds , house specially since he is like a libertarian dictatorship that wants to automate every function of government and let people alone.
The institute is based tough.

>Mr. House
He was a decrepit old mummy motivated by greed and a fear of death.

The Brotherhood of steel was pretty bad ass in F4. They could destroy any other faction in Fallout.

Fallout 3 is bad. You name stuff from Fallout 3. You suck faggot.

For real? I've never played it, but am thinking of getting it. NV is better?

>fallout canon is bad
granted, but its still canon

Mate, my securitrons will pop that Hindenburg of yours, swear down.

Autism aside, the only reason I played Fallout 4 as long as I did was because of the Brotherhood of Steel. And the Nazi Overhaul mod, of course.

I told your friends to shoot you and hacked turrets
I did not even had to shoot you in the eye

Fallout 3-4 are Bethesda canon
1-2-NV are Obsidian canon
Tactics is somewhere inbetween I think it was acknowledged in 4

FO4 is pleb tier.
It lacks the depth of FO New Vegas in terms of factions and story. If you actually like RPGs it's just better.

If you don't choose the only real civilization then i'm sorry to say you're literally a mutant nigger.

there should be physical consequences for breaking the rules so blatantly and autisticly as making a video game thread like this. Like I should be able to come to your house and knock you the fuck out until you beg me to stop and promise youll never make such a shitty thread ever again.

What a pussy you are, grab a power fist and fight like a man.

>Strongest military even in New Vegas

U FOKIN WOT M8

Legitimate answers (you can argue for)
-NCR
-House (muh roborts)
-Legion

The Enclave in New Vegas is a squad of old war vets + gimp boy, and a single vertibird

Hey guys, dont forget to buy Fallout 4 ultimate HD edition for ps4

Shit, huh? One thing that put me off initially was that there was no pump action shotgun in 4, which I just think is weird. NV has an awesome range of weapons (I've heard 4 dropped a ball a bit here), and I especially liked how you had the cowboy weapons, like the leaver actions and the unique revolver that you could only get by killing an NCR ranger. It really added to the wild west frontier feel it had.

I could probably stab you with a knife as well, but fuck off Frank, you could kill with one power fist punch to the face if I not put enough in endurance

(((ncr)))

Duty is better

BoS cuz muh power armors and qt mechanic girls
also airships

Caesar's Legion obviously.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people would side with anything but The Institute in Fallout 4. Nothing else makes sense.

Degenerate bastards relying on robots. The BoS is a militarise society with fascistic elements. What's not to like?

a bunch of pretentious goons using the wasteland and it's people as their own personal testing ground.
They want to create robots so they start building robots then suddenly cloning humans with cybernetic brain stems. And even with all that what do they accomplish? They replace some people here and there and besides that have some robots, some underpowered laser guns, and a cybernetic nigger zoo.
They're a bunch of arrogant vault dwellers with a god complex. Every last one of them deserved to be destroyed.

Autism inbound.

The Institute and the Brotherhood of Steel, from my perspective, represent "Man as a Fallen Angel" and "Man as a Rising Beast" respectively.

The Institute hates the world, so they want to build a progressive utopia to shield themselves from it. They are afraid of the world, so they hide away in a secret base until they can find out how to impose their ideas and "liberate" the world from the oppression of modern society. They are inherently anti-social, so, if building terminator bots furthers their agenda, they will do it. Far from the peace-loving scientists they appear to be.

They are materialists who want to build a world of limitless prosperity. But, as Julius Evola points out in Fascism Viewed from the Right: "[...] a profound crisis is inevitable at the point when prosperity and comfort will finally become boring. [...] [The youth] notice the absurtity and senselessness of an existence that is socialized, rationalized, materialistic, and dominated by the so-called consumer culture".

The Brotherhood of Steel knows that the world is cold, but they choose to face it head-on. They know that they have to rely on each other. And, to rely on each other, they must be strong, which means destroying those things which make them weak. They don't have time to worry about making peace with the world, they only have time to fight. And they will keep on fighting until the degenerative forces of today are finally rooted out and a stronger society, with a stronger Race, takes it's place.

This is maintained by their "climate of high tension", as Evola would put it. They are constantly at war, so they must constantly improve themselves. Not by running from the world and relying on the artificial, but by facing the realities of the world and gaining their strength from it.

It's funny and very telling of Sup Forums's current userbase that they jerk off to the Fallout equivalent of the US deep state, who view everyone except their tiny elite cabal on the oil rig as subhumans and want to gas 99% of mankind.