Parents ruled not smart enough to care for their children

>A couple from the US state of Oregon are in the middle of a legal battle for their children, after losing custody because they were deemed not intelligent enough to care for them.

>The young parents were then forced into taking an IQ test, which revealed Mr Ziegler scored a lowly 66, while Ms Fabbrini a slightly better 72. For reference… the IQ of an average person ranges anywhere from 90-110.

archive.fo/IusVf

wew lad

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/exclusion_laws/#.WYAWJnNlDqA
youtube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc
youtube.com/watch?v=b_KfnGBtVeA
nrich.maths.org/5892
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this automatically removes like 80% of black parents hopefully it goes to the supreme court and then they decide subhumans with 70 need to be sterilized for public safety and health (meaning all spics and niggers)

fpbp

Fpbp

>the IQ of an average person ranges anywhere from 90-110.
Why not just say 100.

My state is based this is why blacks arent aloud in Oregon.
Literally made it illegal for blacks to come to oregon oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/exclusion_laws/#.WYAWJnNlDqA

In Canada if you don't respect your child's gender choice they can take your kid.

>black
>parents
>raising kids
Pick one.

>Avg person is above 90
Wow that's racist as fuck

Being black already removes 80% of black fathers

I wished that was a joke but then I realized it is an accurate number.

fpbp

double kek

So what happens to Somalis?

WRONG, only 60% of black children grow up without their biological fathers and only 73% are born outside of wedlock!
>tfw you trumped me into telling the truth

So that low IQ people like you can still see the lower limit. An average of 100 alone doesn't tell your anything about how big the range is.

Its gone up since then I bet

Last I checked it was like 75% single motherhood in 2015/2016 I think

>90
Closer to the black average
>100
Out of the Black average's league

This is the real reason they made the avg a giant 20 point window

>The parents insist they have followed all laws and orders over the past few years.
>the past few years

owned

why shouldn't they incentivise sterilization in retarded and drug addicted adults?

human rights.

but the individual is doing it willingly
what human right is being violated?

fuck off they are free now

my feelings are also a human right

why do right wingers lack empathy?

>70 IQ
>human

youtube.com/watch?v=kkERSYPLzqc

>then they decide subhumans with 70 need to be sterilized for public safety and health
Let's bump that to 80, and include immigration restrictions.

Have you ever spoken to someone with an IQ of 80? Don't, it's not worth it.

Good, no point in trying to fix broken goods

>It’s reported that Ms Fabbrini was unaware about her state of pregnancy when she was into her third trimester with her first born, Christopher.

Jesus Christ. Someone sterilize these people ASAP

What do people like that even have to say?

All they have to prove is that x percent of black parents are below 72 IQ. Then they can argue that this case would set a precedent that would be used in a racist manner. Not that I agree but thats the world we live in.

Will this be the final nail in the coffin? Is this going to be the issue that starts WW3?

I'm really conflicted user, I'm all for eugenics, but will this ever happen? Kek?

Maybe they remember what the traffic was like on the way over, after one or two failed recollections, and telling you where they ate lunch despite not being asked.

they shouldn't be doing this

100 years ago their intelligence would have been measured at around 100 IQ, or at least close to it. did they even measure the IQ of the children? it's probably around the same level and no amount of PhDs raising them would change that. do we take children away fron wild animals because the parents are too dumb?

if they stop letting dumb people have children sooner or later your level of intelligence would be measured as low IQ even if you're above average now

>100 years ago their intelligence would have been measured at around 100 IQ
Any source to back that up?

So are we going to keep niggers from breeding now?

"do you believe in evolution?"
"FUCK NO. JEWS MADE THAT SHIT UP!"
>subtracts ten points.
FUCK these people. if they weren't doing anything illegal to their child then who the fuck cares about their damn IQ score?
youtube.com/watch?v=b_KfnGBtVeA

>the US is gonna start a eugenic program in your lifetime
Feels good man.

not while I'm on my phone. look it up, IQ simply measures the current average and it's a known fact that it's gone up and up and thus an intelligence measured at 100 one hundred years ago would be approaching retarded today. specifically look up the flynn effect, though that might not cover it all

it's common sense that a fully fledged eugenics policy would raise average intelligence and thus accelerate the devaluation of IQ though

we need to do something about humans who aren't intelligent enough for current human society but this isn't it

>100 years ago their intelligence would have been measured at around 100 IQ
average human intelligence has actually been on a decline since the Victorian era so these people would have been considered non sentient 100 years ago

>George Bush
kek

Somehow I doubt people were all literally retarded a century ago.

>tfw smarter than Newton

feels good mane

It's calculated using standard distributions. Average is where 50% of population fall into. In this case its 90-110 range

they weren't. they were by modern standards. it required less to exist back then, more tedious jobs existed that have been eliminated by technology

Showing the mean plus or minus one standard deviation can reveal a lot about how the distribution of IQ is. We know that since IQ is normally distributed, there exists 68% of the population which have IQ between 90 and 110, where an IQ of 70 falls outside of three standard deviations, which is That's what you get from the range instead of just the mean.

We just shove them into Portland and the ghettos of Beaverton this state still discriminates towards black :)

Ergo these people fall well within the "dumbest one percent of society". Literally.

>when you discover schooling was invented the same time IQ was slipping.
nrich.maths.org/5892

you're talking about someone who left their name in history as one of the greatest geniuses of all time, he was far above being even the top 0.1%

My first thought was that people with

Except 60 means barely able to speak coherently with all its implications and this wasn't the case.
You're saying people were all the equivalent of papua new guinea subhumans and that is just wrong.
All this "we are SO smarter today than we were back then" is just wishful thinking and a scheme to make people think we're in a straight line of progress.

See^
Revisit your math skills.

you clearly didn't look up what I told you to and just go by what feels right to you

The mean is set at Average American Citizen, so people projecting IQ on non-Western cultures, especially separate civilizations, is not representative of the sample population.

It's comparing apples to oranges, it's meant to show your Intelligence Quotient, which is a representation of your percentile in the American population. Even then, it's been proven to still be a weak representation of cognitive ability.

>Pick one parent

It's just common sense, we were never on the level of island niggers
Seeing that the test is based on pure logic I don't see how it can be a poor representation of cognitive ability. A low score means you basically can't connect the dots.

Eliminating the weakest members of a population will just force the current population to re-normalize the distribution, effectively increasing the mean, but reducing peak cognitive performance at the outliers (the guys we need).

As well, when you remove the lowest tier of society, the middle tier (in this case the middle class) would effectively become the ostracized caste, which in-turn applies the re-normalization from above.

Still depends on sample size, and the sample is only truly representative of those who have gone through a Western/ eurocentric education program.
t.data scientist

Topkek yeah, let's pretend that saying 3 balls being more than 2 balls"depends on the education program"

Fpbp! Have a you

But the average normalizes to a higher place with each cycle of culling and reproduction. That's literally how selective breeding works. Sure you'll never get rid of social stratification, but society WILL get smarter every cycle.

Yeah, there's a lot of Italians, Irish, and Niggers on the south side of Chicago. I spend all fucking day talking to people like that. It's maddening.

Extrapolating the Flynn Effect is retarded and the dude whom it's named after even said as much.

>refusing to make future generations smarter because that would make yours look stupider
So much for human progress I guess.

Unfortunately, when you cull one segment of the population, those further down the line get more and more anxious as their turn approaches.

>I'm willing to deny my countrymen rights because a small portion of them are niggers

what the fuck

They can have their bread and circuses till the day they die and never have to shoulder the burden of raising kids. Honestly, who loses here?

they're smart enough to not let this happen so they're smart enough

he's saying it's another example of what the left says isn't what the left does. they can't set a precedence like this without applying it to everyone.

Kek, I loved that move

True

>Except 60 means barely able to speak coherently

Most Africans are around that and they can speak coherently.

It's just that they have a very limited set of abilities in regards to a Western civilization.

OP's cock ruled not big enough for his wife

>All spics
In your Dreams Jonathan

Gotta love that The Daily Mail is selling papers with headlines about people having their kids taken away because they were so stupid. it's a story that really gets to their readership on a personal level.

There is this russian neurobiologist saveljev and he claims that IQ tests are garbage who raised a culture of mediocrity.
To be honest, why do we even trust IQ tests? They dont represent anything and intelligence is hardly measurable, they also removed some tasks so sexes will look more equal

True.
>REEEEEEEEE these differences aren't in any way biological you racist! it's the fact that people of color are systemically confined to ghettos that makes so many of them stupid
Sometimes, I scare myself because I definitely think I could pull off LARPing as an SJW.