trump is playing 4d chess

> trump is playing 4d chess
> fails multiple times to repeal obamacare

I actually have a theory that Trump doesn't are all that much about Obamacare. I mean, really, did it matter to him that much during the campaign? He talked about it some, but not a lot. Obamacare was always Paul Ryan's big issue. Now we're seeing what happens when Ryan tries to do anything.

>OP is a retard

>that was Trump's fault ever

it's amazing that the same faggots who say he's a tyrant also fail to recognize the separate of power he's subjected to as the president
is he a fascist? how about the russia story? how about all those rape victims?

do you realize how badly you are being manipulated? and yeah i wish he was a tyrant. this country would be much better off

>passing legislature is Trump's job
Wow you are a dumbass. Cool digits tho.

> passing legislature is Trumps job

......really? You can't be this stupid

He voted for Trump, what did you expect?

>what is thee bully pulpit?

>trump is playing 4d chess
maybe, but I'm beginning to worry it's on a 2d board

Obama took 2 years to implement it with 59 seats in the Senate, Trump only has 52.

remember when he talked about obamacare failing and working with democrats to make a big beautiful bill months ago?

he saw this coming a mile away but still let paul ryan and others have a shot

>he doesnt know trump is giving the GOP enough rope to hang themselves
>he doesnt know letting obamacare fail sqaures blame directly on dem party for introducing it and on house reps for not repealing it

>the president has total iron fisted control over all aspects of the government

Fuck off retard.

Hint: It has nothing to do with Obamacare. It has everything to do with ending the Republican party.

Honestly, how can trump not succeed while using the most advanced tactics? Is he a choker?

He's doing well,
he's showing people who is on which side

>blaming trump for the clusterfuck that are the republicans
ungrateful cucks

Repealing Obamacare would be bad for Trump because no matter how you change a law some people will die but msm will give massive coverage to like the 60 people who are most negatively affected by the repeal. Now when Obamacare fails demoshits will get the blame. Not that I want Republishits to retain their majority bc they're shit too.

How's all the winning and masterful negotiations going, retards?

Trump's a pigeon trying to play chess. He sweeps away all the pieces, shits on the board and flies away.

How retarded can one possibly be?

>Try and make aipac great for the first time

haha based meme, so akward

You can push that stupid line, but don't complain when he decides to become the senate.

It's only been 7 months.

The things the man has accomplished are amazing.

Obamacare wasn't created over night either.

>don't complain when he decides to become the senate
More like he'll appoint his horse as a senator. At least that would be smarter than appointing his degenerate son in law as his advisor.

All part of his grand plan