What is prison really like? I'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

What is prison really like? I'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

Help? Has anyone here done hard time?

boredom

For what user?

what for? why? how long? where?

>What is prison really like?
Public school but with a little more bum rape.

It was basically a prank that went wrong. I didn't do anything wrong but I feel like a jury won't care

Details

You will be fine. No matter what, even behind bars, to me you will always be MADAME PRESIDENT.

nice pasta you fucking retard

Pasta

How many times are you going to get on hear and post this bs shill?

huh? what are you talking about?

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!

Answer me OP and I'll tell you my story of how I went to prison for 7 years. I already know, you're story...

come on, you know we need more than that

OP is Hillary Clinton.

Considering you've reposted this thread every night for the last like six months, I doubt you need to worry

YOU POSTED THIS EXACT SAME SHITTY THREAD 2 DAYS AGO YOU FUCKING UNORIGINAL FAGGOT

Kek
Highly doubt that, but I want OP to answer me and If he does, I'll tell him my stint for 7 years in a maximum security prison.
No joke OP I'll tell you every thing AMA

>a prank that went wrong

Going to need more than this.

OP was at a party and some dude got beaten half to death by a buddy OP was with

Oh, dear, I've seen this fucking thread before. Even the same lame ass excuse. Are prisonfags not even trying anymore?

if you keep to yourself then nothing

if you stick your nose where it doesn't belong then you know...

if you look feminine you might want to put on some weight and exercise while in jail before you get thrown there

This is always a (You)farm

We just had this thread like 2 days ago. There was a prank, attempted murder, yada yada yada

Stop posting this shit bait all the time

Sage

I was at a party on campus with a friend and we got super drunk and decided to drive to taco bell. anyways, we were sitting in his car trying to sober up and in the near distance we saw this law professor we both hate so my friend said we should scare him a little bit and drive towards him. we weren't planning on hitting him but my friend drove towards him at 50 miles per hour and slammed into him. my friend fled the scene and I was unconscious. I woke up on a hospital bed in handcuffs and the professor is in a coma

my friend is the one who drove into him and I was just the passenger but since I was the only person found at the scene of the crime they think I did it. pretty sure my friend has fled the country by now. help

OP you never did answer me the last time. . It's obviously a state case, so you will be going to a state prison, and since we've nailed down the story and the fact you will be going to a state prison, what region are you in? Pray to God its not the South.
OP obviously has some prior convictions, that or he's lying about why he has to go to prison.

EVERYONE OUT OF THE THREAD OP IS A TOTAL LARP. SAME THREAD PIC / SAME LAME QUESTIONS THEN BOOM NOW HE'S TELLING A DIFFERENT STORY.

i'm in tennessee. how bad are southern prisons?

Why thr fuck are you making all these threads man? You are either a bot or paid shill

Learn how to make prison hooch in your toilet bowl, you will be so valuable niggers will avoid raping you. For a while.

It depends. If you sit around and think about what could be going on the outside, what you could be doing with that time its miserable. If you just kinda don't give a fuck, once you get dehumanized and start to appreciate being allowed to play cards and buy shit off commisary since they don't feed you well, time will start to fly because everyday will be the same..

Hey man I'm in the Midwest, either way they suck! Brother wtf this OP is on some bs he posted a couple of days ago and told A couple Anons and I a completely different story.

Stop replying brother! This is some bs psyop crap. I'm going to archive this and post it next time this shill comes to Sup Forums

Jamal's dick will get easier to take with time. Shadilay!

i've heard about merlot that can be made in the toilet. if I do get unlucky and have to serve time I will make the most of it but really, can someone tell me what the can is really like?

>
>Stop posting this shit bait all the time
>
>Sage
Hey I believe you were in the last thread. EVERYONE GET OUT

who the fuck are you? I need real advice here. if you don't want to contribute then go be autistic somewhere else

its larp, i saw the exact same story being posted here about a year ago

Are you white? You will probably be raped by niggers.

>going to be sent there

u did a bad thing(s)
u bad
>help?
you wouldn't like the helpful shove I'd give ya
don't worry OP, you'll always be a faggot
prison will just loosen all that up a little
no worries.jpg

medium kek

i'm white but I lift and am fairly tall. i'm hoping the black gangs keep their distance

>A2MT9c/b
>A2M

fuck off, we just had this thread yesterday