Thoughts?

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=1ViQEsoxWfE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHop9mSYdVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Massively trolling. I wonder how much he got for that stint.

>I kept on the straight and narrow
His biggest mistake. Career criminality is the true redpill. I made $750 last night robbing a cellphone store. Whole thing took maybe 10 minutes tops.
>5-10 minutes worth of work = $750
>some people work an entire week for that

>me in 5 years

Not even joking. How I wish I were, though.

Doesn't he remind you of Millenial Woes?

>unemployed
When a person like this says that they "can't get a job" what they really mean is they can't get a job that is cushy enough to satisfy their ego. There are plenty of jobs this guy could get right now, but none of them include sitting on his ass in air conditioning. Many retarded people have jobs. I don't mean "retarded" euphamistically either. I mean full-blown extra chromosome carrying beady eyed troglodytes who manage to hold a 15 hour / week job washing dishes or whatever.

>I failed the Aldi's grocery store personality test
>I never wasted my time socializing with peers
>I kept my head down and my mouth shut
Maybe you should have learned some communication and interpersonal skills at some point. The best scientist in the world isn't worth shit if he can't communicate with his peers.

This just doesn't have the necessary sack to make anything happen. If he were born a few centuries ago he would be a gay clergyman instead of a failed scientist.

That was sitting in my YouTube suggestions yesterday and wouldn't go away

I was only watching molymeme, Peterson, Shapiro and crowder in that browser. Nothing even remotely related to that suggested video.

for me also

Google knows us. Google is trying to tell us something.

problem is that you'll have to rob another store next week and eventually they'll catch you

crime is only worth it if you're settled for life after the job is done

I've been caught before. Prison isn't the end of the world. If anything its made me a better criminal.
>get sentenced to 8 years in prison
>4 years of it is stayed
>1 year behind bars, 3 years probation

A year of
>free food
>all the workout time you could want
>meeting people
>free classes in trades
>placement programs to set you up after getting released
They set me up with a nice apartment in a 90% white area with a $18/hr job. I still don't give a fuck.

I think I could be a pretty decent criminal. Particularly a cyber criminal since I'm really good at social engineering but I'm always held back by my morality and empathy. How can I stop caring about people?

>cyber criminal

All you have is stealing id's and ransomware. Unless you magically install some backdoor and turn the computer into a botnet when the guy is accessing the bank account (lol, the numbers matrix) whch wont happen because anti viruz software/firewall.

A better one. Purchase a programmable microcontroller, make some tests with RF modules and attempt to intercept car key signals for easy robbing.

>and house garages

ITT: FBI and MI6

>Ive been a slave of education for over 10 years
>worse people imaginable
>sleepless nights
>stress took 10 years of my life
>Sheldon Cooper tier Phd

Now Im ready to broom the streets!

Don't. You might be good, but you will never be good enough to not get caught. You would have to live in a country that shelters those people like Russia.

Same here. What in the fuck?

>order batch of foreign bank accounts with international ATM cards, can usually order 50-100+ accounts at a time
>link accounts to paypal
>order batch of stolen credit card numbers
>make payments to aforementioned paypal accounts with stolen credit cards
>transfer paypal money to foreign bank account, withdraw with international ATM card

takes some work but once its up and running it aint bad. hypothetically of course

>>R9K

He seems upset to learn that the world neither owes him nor cares about him. You have to get yours. You have to be a nigger.

If you're in a NATO country you'll get at least 20 years for this.

Assumming they care enough to prosecute, ie upwards of 25k.

You're a kiddie with literally no knowledge of LE. If you do cyber you gotta be a smove motherfucker. Shit is heating up m8.

there's no way to track it though, you do all of the transactions on public wifi, and the only possible point of identification is at ATM withdrawal which is easy enough to solve.

You're paranoid mate. LE isn't very smart

im 97% sure this is fake.

You're a nigger and I will lynch you

Are you proposing that he is entitled to some particular level of income, comfort, lifestyle, or happiness because of his degree? A degree is simply not enough to be successful at anything. Even in a scientific field you are going to have to interview for the job, so you will have to make a positive impression on other humans. You will have to kiss ass and smile and be friendly and welcoming and not come across as a sperg. Anybody in a hiring position, given a choice between a candidate with an impressive degree but no job experience and a stuttering problem is going to lose to a person with a state school degree and a charming personality who has a some experience. Unless you are in the upper 0.0000001% of your field you can't afford to lack interpersonal skills. Frats are certainly gay, but most of them probably don't have a problem finding work after school and very, very few of them cry about their virginity on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHop9mSYdVY

lots of gold in this video too

best post in the whole thread

Found the salty lawcuck.

Lighten up. Mug an old lady or something. The old ways of honesty don't work anymore.

Not an uncommon occurrence these days, some people, no matter how educated are simply unemployable or should have never gone to university in the first place.

Same here famalam

>School friends said: "Ur too stoopid to work in a supermarket
>Can't even get a job in a supermarket