Be honest, this describes you doesn't it

Be honest, this describes you doesn't it

Opposite. I've worked retail for way too long, now every time I go out when I walk by people I look at them and say say how are you doing, I get some pretty awkward looks. Bonus points if I say can I help you with anything.

-Walks too fast
-Passes anyone walking slow
-Long strides

This is accurate. Everything else is 100% wrong

Have a better picture tho

Yeah, 5-6 years ago. Not anymore.

im a virgin but im practically a chad compared to whats portrayed in these memes.

>implying I can afford a portable electronic device that plays music

>implying I go outside

This, I don't know how anyone gets anywhere with their tiny little shuffles. I don't got time for that shit

I'll do you one better

this image was designed to reduce the self esteem of white males by pathologizing normal gait patterns by putting them in the same category as autistic attempts at "walking".

sorta.

unfortunately for your narrative im an african american male who is a 20+ year old virgin.

I was in that thread. I literally still have it open because I havent bothered to cap it yet. I was the same guy who posted the same pic I posted in this thread. Pic related.

>autowalk
topkek

R u rally Korean?
Why do you have sideways vagina?
Pls don't nuke me

This one is good

It's a small board I guess lmao

It's a small board I guess lmao

Hahahaha, you just had to do it didn't you.

Common misconception my burger friend. It's not sideways at all. Also worth mentioning that we don't have nukes, you are thinking of the north. America sees our clay as tactically important so for the time being we don't need them.

Hav puppy

ITT:tryhard dicklets.
ya'll seriously need ta git laid.