Are wh*tes the niggers of asia?

are wh*tes the niggers of asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/13/upshot/the-rise-of-young-americans-who-dont-believe-in-god.html
archive.is/Ne2Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They deserve it 100%

yes :/

Asians are the niggers of Asia.

Niggers don't win in contests of organized violence. Don't group us with those maggots.

DON'T

TOUCH

THE

IDOLS

Mexicans are your friend, Nippon.

What's going on here?

wh*te niggerdry

A guy is trying to kiss a girl who doesn't want it but doesn't want to reject him outright, and the girl to the left thinks the whole thing is funny af.

I thought cambodians were the niggers of asia. they sure as hell some dark motherfuckers anyway

I lived in Tokyo for 7 months on business and I can say there is a large amount of racism against whites in Japan. Experiencing racism firsthand made me a lot more liberal because I realized how much it sucked

>poo in loos
>paki poos
>chinese emotionless insects
>indonesian muzzies
>thai lady boys and thai pedo pimps
>north korean commie retards
>jap anime virgins
Asia is full of nigger-tier degeneracy without white people bullshit.

it's supposed to suck
you're supposed to want to leave

racism is a society's immune system protecting itself from foreigners

Lol, Japan made me a White Nationalist because I saw how amazing homogeneous societies could be.

It's her father, dumbshits

Well i would not behave like that. The type of whites with yellow fever are pretty niggerish. The bottom of white males. Atleast I have never seen a normal one.

A sexual assault, by the Western standards.

We shouldn't have immune systems for foreigners, because we should be inclusive to all races. Equal opportunity and whatnot
Are you white?

Why would I be a white nationalist if I'm not white?

T*rk Thread

Why are you in Japan ?

>We shouldn't have immune systems for foreigners, because we should be inclusive to all races. Equal opportunity and whatnot
you're either a fag, a woman, an atheist, or jewish

>some jap retard hurt my feefees which made me rethink my entire belief system
You sound like a soft cock with no real convictions 2bh. People are racist against whites all over. Why would you move TOWARDS an anti-white ideology like modern liberalism? Say hi to ya wifes son for me you fuckin cuck faggot. Fuck you. Go die in a fire you cock sucker. I shit on your soul you god damn loser

Way to hide behind that flag ya dirty turkroach

Idk, nips are crazy. One thing I found odd about how Japanese who were very conservative on immigration always said that the few Americans that they worked with we're execptions to the 'threat' of the west.
Atheist. Believing in God isn't logical

Good paying Job I got before coming to these conclusions, saving up. It's a really nice country.

Second

Actually everything I posted is 100% factually correct.

People are racist against all races, that doesn't give you a free pass to hate people for physical properties that they cannot change

Proof?

I saw they had Cinnabons over there now on the internet.

Yes.

In Thailand, for example, upper class women will not touch men of European descent no matter how rich they are.

The accepted order basically goes.

>Upper class Thai
>Upper class Taiwanese
>Upper class Korean or Japanese
>Remain a virgin

Only middle-class and lower will go with a 'farang' (European) in Thailand. There are many deluded, bullshiter, farang who claim to have landed 'hi-so' girls but this is just their inflated egos talking. A real Thai hi-so girl wouldn't be seen dead with a farang for the simple fear of likely being ostracised by her social group.

I can't speak other countries in the region but I'd imagine aren't too different elsewhere.

A white man dominating an inferior culture with wanton displays of masculinity

Russains

No, niggers will always be the niggers of anywhere, but we are indeed barbarians over there.

G-d = Wh-te

I forgot Singaporean and Hong Kong Cantonese too; both about equivalent to Taiwanese.

nice larp top zoz

>niggers of asia
Remember that India is in Asia

Yes because on average east Asians have higher IQ than whites

But I want a cute asian waifu

how many our women have you fucked with?

tell me some stories

You can't defend God from a logical standpoint. If you can I will donate $100 to ant charity of your choice

There is literal Thai Royal Princesses with white men.

Is this for real...?

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

Bullshit, which one?

>Atheist
kek
wanna know how I guessed you'd fall into one of those groups?
those groups lack a nation, so they're outcasts everywhere (most jews avoid isreal in fear of muh shoah 2.0/ and when I say women i mean independent I-am-my-own-man women)
they're appalled by the idea of a nation just as an idea
it is in the nature of those groups to destroy all culture - out of necessity
failing to do so makes them vulnerable and targeted
gays, jews, women, and atheists do not make for a very good society, and only a foolish society would allow them to exist. I have no personal qualm with you, but you inherently are against what I want and I am inherently against what you want, making you my enemy
maybe one day you can see the light

There current king has had a bunch of wives and and it's either one those exes or his daughters that live in North America.

There are hundreds of thousands of asians doing low tier jobs in white countries not the other way arround, so no.

>english teachers
lmao

literal rape

He probably means Ubol Ratana. She fucked off to America and married a Yank but was disowned by the royal family until she divorced and returned to Thailand a few years later.

Atheist have a place in america. Where I live there aren't any churches and the population is mostly atheist.
Atheism is over taking America at rates faster than ever before. Religion is dying.
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/13/upshot/the-rise-of-young-americans-who-dont-believe-in-god.html

Maybe one day you can see the light and stop believing in some dumb book

Profit denial archive.is/Ne2Sc

this ain't thailand you cucks. I'm jewish but I get mistaken for a nip frequently, no one believes im white, and I notice that chinese immigrant girls and japanese girls sometimes be mirrin me when I walk past them. The real red-pill came for me when I was traveling via train and a japanese turist qt was staring at me & smiling when we were getting off - even though there were blonde/blue eyed white guys on that same wagon.

Damn u fast

what whas her name? i want to fappe

Vietnamese are the real niggers of asia.

Yeah I'm not sure but I think when I was reading about their crazy King, his family and his exes and children. At least one was with a white guy. Maybe even more of the kids if they are over here in North America.

>Atheist have a place in america
in god we trust :^)
>Maybe one day you can see the light and stop believing in some dumb book
lmao, i'm not even a christian really, more of a deist who agrees alot with what christianity has to say, might take the /bread-pill/ soon tho

You dont understand. The people going to thailand for sex are the bottom whites. The trash thus they think all whites are trash. They are a sub category of humans and dont compete on the same playing field. The white ruling class is above everyone and they would take the best whites if they could. But they cant. I remeber when they build a statue for beckham and worshipped him like a god. There are no real upperclass thais.

>sweatshop workers
>cheap whores
lmao

No OP.

American white males are seen as gods who asianettes will literally throw their pussy at them.

The same is also true for Australian and West European males, who thanks to American War Machine which chewed up and spit out (literally) tens of millions of asians, also walk as Gods amongst the ants known as the Oriental.

Anyone who says otherwise in this topic is from r/AsianMasculinity

>Atheist. Believing in God isn't logical
how many cats do you have

In South Korea yes

You still can't deny that with the rise of the internet atheism is growing faster than ever before. 1/4 high schoolers say religion isn't a part of their lives
0. I have 2 huskies tho

How to get a cute asian gf?

religion has a recession at the end of every era, it happens
Christianity has been around for 2000 years
better arguments have been made against it
far less certain futures have been around

besides, atheists don't have kids much. only religious people maintain an above replacement-rate birthrate

>0. I have 2 huskies tho
you are doing it wrong, you need to have 5 cats at least, it's like an atheist level

>Jewish
You are not white

Only Americans who are cultureless mongrels to begin with. Euros are mostly welcome and behave much better

Tpbp

I still believe this time it is different. With the information more people have access to other doctrines than before.
Epic meme my fellow redditor! Take this uboat!

Daughter of Goldman sacs vp

>I still believe this time it is different.
people believe that every time

(((information)))

His second wife. Her and her four sons are now living in Florida. She fled to England with her kids and was subsequently accused of infidelity.

Thai royalty is a basket full of nuts. The only decent one was Rama IX. His son is a shitshow.

Dude got a thing for crop tops and fake tats.