He is coming

He is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-code.com/mysteries-of-parallel-33/
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/runquery.pl?float=on&Interface=quick&Position=13 58 1.0,-8 28' 20.5"&SURVEY=IRAS 100 micron
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/index/2017-08-01_1.html
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-New-York-New-York-His-Greatest-Hits/release/773181
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-Theme-From-New-York-New-York/release/2135784
youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk
newsweek.com/total-solar-eclipse-trump-astrology-prediction-643776
wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1607333_fw-a-great-religious-resource-for-civilization-building-and.html
archive.is/FQwBD
youtube.com/watch?v=DMTK0jf5HM4&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=v3g37hoT78g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss back when Sup Forums was like this every day.

>Before the Zimmerman trial
>Before the "le civic nationalists"
>Before the "Magapedes"
>Before the "Kekistanis"
>Before reddit came

It was a simpler time.
More fringe schizos, stuck-in-the 1990's skinheads, and people who were around when Y2K and Timothy Mcveigh happened.
Less generation Z types, less "le reddit nation!1!", and fewer normies.

If Sup Forums went back to being nothing but holocaust threads and these weird alien conspiracy theories that would be alright with me.

As much as i know this won't happen, a part of wishes it really will.
Anything to shake up this stale world we're living in.

bump

The INTERNATIONAL SONG WORK CODE (ISWC) for this track is ...
drum roll
T0709239133
Yes. that's right there.
>T0709239133
>923
9/23

Is it judgement day?

>33
>digits
pic related
33rd parallel
ancient-code.com/mysteries-of-parallel-33/
lots of strange shit man.

Frog god?

That's the whole point in believing in this. You can only hope that the more you believe, the more you push his likeness into reality. There's a lot to back up that simply believing in something makes it more likely to actually happen. The KEK phenomenon that once swept this board proves this is true to an extent. I believe he is merely gone for a time and will return in September.
>T0709239133
Checked lad

>mfw

S
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

>is real this year

>already have 923
>add up the rest
>0+7+0+9+1+3+3=23

You have been promising me the end of the world since i first came here, why can't it just happen already?

This plus
This equals praise the Frog God. I hope I see you both in September.

this is post zimmerman, post civic, post magapedes though, with exception of the happenings song. you're just not in the right threads, and there sure were wrong threads before too.

>thinking the end of the world just happens in a day
>not realizing that shitposters like to make fake happening threads specifically to deactivate your almonds
>not believing that Kek has a plan for the best way to bring about his darkness of rebirth
The Universe doesn't revolve around how badly you, specifically, want to die.

checked

please Kek, give me a cute Asian waifu

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/runquery.pl?float=on&Interface=quick&Position=13 58 1.0,-8 28' 20.5"&SURVEY=IRAS 100 micron
It's real motherfuckers.

For those anons who actually looked at the sauce related to this, note that the Fontana text looks exactly like the gateway in the image of the actual fountain in Bowling Green, except viewed from an angle where one can see the eclipse lined up with the gate.

>not believing that Kek...
prove with digits or be silent

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Listen to this guy and know the difference between god and free will

i got more.
The iswc code for Shadilay is
T-006.204.329-1
>T-0062043291
>329
THAT'S 9/23 BACKWARDS!!
>0+0+6+0+2+0+4+3+2+9+1=27
>2+7=9

Why does Google not want us to see this? Are they afraid of His arrival?

checked

>T070923
That's really close to
17/09/23
Pretty spooky desu

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/index/2017-08-01_1.html

If I roll repeatin digits the world ends, if I dont nothing happens...

In the vast expanse of nothingness beyond the stars, the Elder Gods sleep.

This can't be a coincidence.

Do you remember how we all noticed all the hints about 9/11 after the fact? I have a feeling that this is a long planned major event that will happen on the 9/23, the fact that the women "remembered" a Bowling green massacre that never happened might be an indication that she went off script and spilled the beans before the event was pulled off.

I am fucking frightened.

it's just that summertime sadness user

Why does no one ever bring up the fact that the eclipse ends right over the guide stones? that's the spoopiest detail imho desu famalamadimsum

Nothing will happen

Cap this.

OK motherfuckers predictive programming and synchronicity just smashed me at once, so we're there was red pill movie board earlier and few people mentioned angry birds, so i thought fuck it why not, just started watching it and then I see this ship approaching

some bitch got her head in a lion's ass and I'm supposed to give a shit? pls help me on this one.

Wrong.

Look familiar now it gets spoopy, look at the time stamps

(checkd)

I am the chosen one

Nice try faggot.

Ain't shit going to happen. Get back to church, and praise Jesus.
t. Indian-American

Wrong again, Pajeet.

christcuck leave now.

GOT ONE
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-New-York-New-York-His-Greatest-Hits/release/773181
FRANK SINATRA'S GREATEST HITS WITH "MY WAY" THE SONG THAT PLAYED AT THE PRESIDENTS BALL.
Catalogue number
923 927-1

Remember the shemitah?

That's a GET

Does anyone know from which direction the eclipse will be able to be visible from if one were to be standing at the fountain? That would be able to confirm if it actually lines up with the arches.

Fuck this shit

oh lord...
frank sinatra's new york new york
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-Theme-From-New-York-New-York/release/2135784
youtube.com/watch?v=EUrUfJW1JGk
>Barcode and Other Identifiers
>RPS 49233 XNY 2103-S-SR2 SRC
>49233
>923
9/23
>33
>digits
>4+3=7
EVEN THE THEME SONG FOR NEW YORK NEW YORK (WHERE DONALD TRUMP IS FROM) IS CONNECTED TO 9/23!!

go back to rebit

This is still the same person just switched from phone to laptop to find this, listen fag I have healthy skepticism on this ride as much as anyone I was just pointing out some synchronicity I just experience, just spoopy nothing more, any way heres the earlier thread I refereed to that led me to put the film on pic related

WE /X NOW?

and heres the fill pic

>shit flag
>shit post
It all fits. /x/, remarkably, didn't start this at all.

newsweek.com/total-solar-eclipse-trump-astrology-prediction-643776

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS

GET IN HERE NOW

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/1607333_fw-a-great-religious-resource-for-civilization-building-and.html related?

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/FQwBD

i was grinning the whole time i was watching this movie.

there are even hidden religious symbols and references to white helmets or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMTK0jf5HM4&t=1s

whoever made this movie deserves a cookie.

Fuck, I've watched this movie with my daughter a dozen times.

Usually, I believe stuff like pic related is merely people reading too much into things or seeing something they merely want to see.... But damn user, this one is good.

Eternal damnation. So eternity, not a day.

i have a personal rule, not to believe any bullshit with numbers etc. etc.

reminds me of the "hidden secrets in the bible" thing where morons spent years doing things like:

451+534e6-45414+454/545==== satan on page 358 divided by 8674654654 equals 214467839789.

come on, man.

we're too old for this shit.

>The eclipse is occurring in Leo, for instance, which is rising in Trump’s chart. The lion is the symbol for Leo, and thus the sign represents rulers and kings."
DON'T FORGET GOD EMPERORS!!!

If the map is go be believed then it seems to be a south and/or westerly direction. But sense I do not know where the fountain is in Bowling Green, I cannot know for sure.

d9cCwE
come here to discuss

Are you implying that a satirical Polynesian basket weaving board is supposed to be serious all the time and that you get to decide what users do or do not believe in on such a site? Go live your life, user. You're wasting your time right now.

Racist Finns at it again. Let's hope the Muslims don't see this and blow up something in Finland. The blowback would destroy Finnish tolerance.

I don't even...
It's an eclipse. It'll be at exactly noon. South a tiny bit since it's in the northern hemisphere, but otherwise straight up.

Jewgle Earth it. Look up Bowling Green, KY and then locate "Fountain Park". It's right next to the Warren County Motor Vehicle building.

OK just pressed play again after uploading this and the next line out of the main characters beak is "you that was some real, clever symbolism" kek

“There is nothing more mysterious than blood. Paracelsus considered it a condensation of light. I believe that the Aryan, Hyperborean blood is that – but not the light of the Golden Sun, not of a galactic sun, but of the light of the Black Sun, of the Green Ray.”

Holy fuck, nice video.. Thanks for posting, user.

So, is Angry Birds Movie (dare I say it) /ourmovie/? Let there be angry bird memes... Red is /ourbirdie/!!

Shit you're right. In b4 someone replies with "American Education". Anyway, on the official site, it says:
"At the north and south entrances to the park are two arched memorial entries also of Bowling Green limestone."
The Southern gate also appears to not be situated perfectly South.
This may have a connection as well, though this has less behind it in my opinion, but it might interest you to note the following:
"In 1881 the city trustees, in consultation with Mayor H.C. Hines, purchased a 6,000 pound precast fountain from the J.L. Mott Ironworks of New York City for $1,500."
>TL;DR the statue does have a gate facing South where the eclipse could be seen from, and the statue in the center was made in New York

desu i think its just sad somebody spent so much time on it, looking for connections in some random ass numbers.

but yeah, people do whatever they want, i guess.....

Prematurely born leo rolling

Anons were pointing out random numbers long before Kek even became a thing. Pointing out to other users when they got a get, for instance. This is nothing but a manifestation of that, you're a newfag if you don't understand that.

Just remember we're here doing whatever we want and what you choose to do is be here oppose that, just consider that.

>bash kekistan flag
>proudly wave most trillby kekistan flag of all time
kys confederate traitor

Nice digits

>confederate traitor
They had it right in putting niggers in their place. Don't be a cuck. Never defend the ((Kekistan)) flag, those faggots ruined what were otherwise decent threads.

what if I told you that the Bowling Green Massacre is very real, it just has not happened yet. 200+ people will be killed by Muslims when the eclipse comes in Bowling Green. Trump has already seen it, as he can time travel. He told Kellyanne and she let it slip on mistake.

It is done. It will lead to King Trump banning and removing all Muslims from the US, he will let it happen. It has to, for the cleansing to occur as he has planned.

tfw got 7.77$ trips three days in a row now.

He shall return.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3g37hoT78g

yes da yes

that would be the discord invite btw

t. newshill

nice shizo brother me too

FUGG GUYS

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN!?

that pic lol

lmao

>77
Checked
Ha!

any Sup Forums recon & first response guerilla around?

Checked and confirmed.
We are through the looking glass here people.

>Abigail was born in 1777
>on the 7th day of July