really

It's the cookie monster

Hungry for cookies.

>Demon that will bring about the apocalypse
>Looks like the cookie monster
GAME OVER MAN.

WE

It's easy, we just eat all the cookies.

I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us.

This is now a September 23 thread.

Its the stay puft marshmallow man

1st strike 9/23

whats that face got to do with sept 23?

Final nuke 9/27

what the hell do you all think is going to happen on the 23rd?

oh.

I dont like this. But my faith is strong

youtube.com/watch?v=btS0OVdqkb0

I think there's something in the bible about red dragon, ties to september 23rd somehow

Wuz

Nope

>nuke in space
>reflection on window
>nearby star just went nova
>distant car on a wet night
>shitty window pic
hey driving while distracted will probably hurt someone

yes, that virgo shit and the whole star line up has to do with September 23rd and the whole red dragon thing that eats the new holy child.

>retarded thumper beating a Bible about heresies while also is a Jew IRL

Really makes one think

The bad guys will win an epic religious space battle yet again, we will see nothing about it and nothing will change.

Proof of flat earth

so what? we're going to be attached by the cosmic cheshire cat or something?

I was afraid you would say that

Hewoh dis is bradens minecraf-
bradens hardcore micraf survival channel and today-

Gif power OVER 9000!!!!!

What if cookie monster and the Cheshire cat were just childhood conditioning to make us accept Satan.

This video is super boring until it gets 15 minutes into it. Though if you fast forward it you may get lost in the story.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o. Remember after you watch it go to google sky or some other night sky watching app and look for the constellation libra. Adjust the top right setting for infrared and you will see how someone is trying to block something out. Just remember that if "they" wanted something blocked out "they" could pay someone on this board to do a lot better job of photoshopping this image. Someone is obviously trying to make us think there is a coverup going on. Now go to:youtube.com/watch?v=VIPGQs9XPBs and remember that someone wants to make you believe lies. Pretty interesting when it is all put together. Bill Clinton is a rapist.