HOLY SHIT Black guy BTFO white man

This has to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen
youtu.be/5NOD130JZso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PxdnKQX3SqI
youtu.be/5NOD130JZso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't bother watching the video can I get a quick rundown?

Watch it.

I'm not watching this garbage either.

The threads about this from the weekend are pretty funny.

Fucking niggers.

Watch it, the anger you get will fuel you for a thousand years

nignog goes to white country and visit a museum depicting white historical figures, he gets triggered and strip naked and fight imaginary white people

this is what britbongs finance with their BBC tax

Nigger Hate thread?

It's literally a guy running around an empty art museum with his shirt off shadowboxing random portraits and complaining that they are of white people. This is Scotland btw.

>claiming he is superior to people from the 1700's because he is currently alive and they aren't

everybody give Van Dyck gallery and National portrait gallery in scotland one star on google

i have a 160 iq

white

what do

am i smarter than all blacks? i dont want to be racist ;(

Implying I don't have enough anger to last me 6 gorillion years.

Wow, they got rid of the dislikes and comments.

Spoiler - it was almost all negative.

I want to trust the trips but mensa test or gtfo.

Flag for hatespeech?

This is some mental illness shit. Reminds me of the Columbine journals.

I'm so tired of this zionist kike globalist media narrative.
White people have history. If you're black go to your country and enjoy yours. Whatever that might be. Why would people have a problem with not resembling something they don't resemble? Why would there be museums of a culture that isn't the culture of the country in a country?
are they fucking retarded?

What the fuck now I have to watch this

>comments are disabled on this video
every time

Comments are disabled, like/dislike bar is disabled.

Hmm wonder why...

Of course they have the black guy acting aggressively because it's justified right? And chimping out is the province of black guys, 'cause they're real aggressive and that's sexy, in fact, why don't you breed with one?

can't wait to go to a chinese museum so i can start REEEEing at the paintings because they don't look like me

This video sums it up if anyone doesnt want to watch the original.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxdnKQX3SqI

But George III abolished slavery in the british empire...

They don't try to educate the other 80% of black retards on how not to kill each other.

The smartest 20% of blacks almost always move to white neighbourhoods to get away from the other 80%.

As this is the same as saying that only 20% are above the median for whites. I'm quite sure 'racists' will have mentioned it.

>Mensa test
Mensa has been cucked by high functioning Jews. Reducing IQ tests to only be symbolic pattern predictions and completely discounting object reasoning, spatial logic, induction, language ability, processing and reaction speed, recall, creativity and elastic thought, etc etc

They reduced it down to the progressive matricies thing because they argued anything with words or numbers or thinking involved gives Africans and hispanics a lower score, and therefore can't be correct and it's racist to assume so

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>My only accomplishment is being alive while you are not
As expected of a nig nog!

>He raged when he saw that the Black Watch was actually all White.

>Bongs have to pay for the privilege of watching this or face 9001 years in prison

how is that good?

It is pretty much just a black guy being pissed about not being represented in the previous generations while also spitting in the faces of those depicted in these paintings.

which is pretty dumb to think about because these portraits are from a bygone era and it's irrelevant to bring them up in comparison to current political viewpoints

I saw the tears of the oppressed—
and they have no comforter;
power was on the side of their oppressors—
and they have no comforter.
And I declared that the dead,
who had already died,
are happier than the living,
who are still alive.
But better than both
is the one who has never been born,
who has not seen the evil
that is done under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 4 pretty much blows this guy the fuck out

So white people are racist simply because they exist, and everything that they create is bad and racist.

Damn.

another government funded project by the white men of britain for feminism and niggers alliance?

that nig having a chimp meltdown.

he is smart enough to understand white people are superior.

not smart enough to understand why

My Anglo.

An ape aggressively taunts paintings, but he doesn't dare touch them, or he'll be dragged off and thrown behind bars.

I think the people in those portraits are still doing just fine.

that nig was so triggered by painting of white men, he spent a good chunk of his life making a video about it.

what pisses me off is that the british are paying this nigger meanwhile us neets need to meme for free.

why can't I see the likes and dislikes?

Kalergi Plan

No comments, no likes, why should I give this demonigger the time of day?

>comments are disabled for this video

I saw them when the vid was first released. Overwhelming dislikes.

Nigger

OOOGA BOOOGA
IMA GONNA HIT DE WHHITE MAHN IN DE PAINTING
DAT GOING TO SHOW DEM!

>niggers are retarded and insecure
Intredasting.

Noticed they blocked the comments. Last time I looked they where getting btfo in the comments.

>youtu.be/5NOD130JZso
Before Sup Forums
>Comments open
>Ratings open
>Discussion open
After Sup Forums
>Comments closed
>Ratings closed
>Discussion closed

NIGGERS AND KIKES BTFO

Where the fuck is nordbro with the mirror/archive?

He went into hiding in the dark. At first you can only see his nose ring.
But you have to watch it, there is a powerful music : he accuses the people represented on the paintings of stealing his family energy and gold.
>Dead random white dudes

so when are black people going to admit they're just jealous?

Do nogs know that we started colonizing Africa during the mid to late 19th century? These people weren't even alive at that time.

>video unlisted, comments and votes disabled
can't even have some fun with this trash anymore

Im so glad I stopped watching TV years ago except for the new David Attenborough documentaries every winter
>tfw still have to pay TV license
>tfw im still funding this garbage

reverse the situation
>white dude
>shitting on famous past nigs
..femenists and jews would it him alive

>famous past nigs
Like who, Martin Luther? That discount Nightingale? Shaka Zulu? Before the white man came, all niggers could draw were crude tesseracts and cave paintings.

And soon that accomplishment will be taken away from.

Alas, to realise one's mortality requires some abstract thinking - thinking which niggers do not possess.