Should the US invade Iran?

Realistically speaking Iran is one of the biggest threats for regional stability and therefore the stability of oil supply throughout the world, so regional stability in the ME should be a priority. The biggest threat to regional stability is the cold war between Iran and Saudi Arabia, but between these two countries one is obviously more friendly to the West.

Can anyone give a good reason not to destroy Iran completely?

kill yourself, warmongering kike

kill yourself, warmongering kike

>biggest threats for regional stability

my location literally could not be further from this area

>t. Schlomo Sheklevitzbergsteinman

It's really just one massive push to stop most conflict in the region. The middle east is an extremely complicated area but every civil war for the past 20 years has been a proxy between Iran and Saudi Arabia. We'd have to beat Iran, but that's a small price to pay to end war in the region.

i believe they don't have a central bank.

If you use anything in produced in the middle east you are affected by iran being a barrel of faggots

Bitch do it, it's the only chance of Israel getting nuked because you Americans are a bunch of pussies
t. Iranian

>Can anyone give a good reason not to destroy Iran completely?
why do you feel the need to ask such a question child

>t.starving semi-literate mudslime with a military that was beaten by fucking Iraq

You know that iran is a joke right?

>Can anyone give a good reason not to destroy Iran completely?

One less enemy to distract the pea-sized brains of media-soaked citizens like OP

You mad your nation elected a baboon who completely destabilized the region and gave my nation literally all regional power because we gave him a bunch of bananas? Cuz you sound mad bitch boy

>acheive regional stability
>end the conditions bringing about massive civil war
>end the Iranian nuclear program

How is that retarded?

>retarded mudslime assumes people who hate his nation are all americans

pls neck yourself

>redditcuck who larps behind play flags
Why are you here again? This isn't /ptg/ you spaz

You know the war happened right after the revolution, while a purge of the old generals were taking place? You know that saddam had the backing of dozens of countries, while Iran didn't? You know that even though they were bound to be defeated due to the circumstances, Saddam didn't manage to conquer an inch, and begged for a ceasfire, right?

Now neck yourself.

>small price
Do you know how mucv that would cost in terms of lives and money? Also, I'd rather have Iran than Saudi Arabia as the major pregional plwer

I would like to see the US invade Iran because if you thought Iraq was a bit of a long, drawn-out, affair, well, you're in for a surprise.

>ME
>producing anything
lol

We should foment open warfare between Saudi Arabia/Israel and Iran and strategically weaken both sides.

Once they are both weak we should retake Jerusalem in the name of Christianity.

the united states wont because they already have nuclear weapons. same with north korea, russia, china, ect

people thinking its even a possibility are stupid. fox has said we need to invade iran since 2005

let Iran and Saudi Arabia work out their own (((problems))) by themselves.
why do americans/europeans have to be involved AT ALL?

Do they not have oil in Norway?

Sounds costly, because while US could destroy Iranian military with ease it would require a tremendous amount of money, resources etc to maintain the occupation, with no real vision of what the end goal is

This would also fuel even more hatred towards the west combined with another horde of terrorists, fickis and white guilt that would weaken us further

Eventually it would be yet another failure akin to what happened in Vietnam, Afghanistan and so on.