Attending JW sessions to be around non-degenerates

What do you guys think of Jehovah's Witnesses?
They seem pretty anti-degenerate to me. Considering attending a session in the future to be around people that don't engage in degeneracy.
I won't go on to fully believe their doctrines or anything, I just think it would be beneficial to be around a group of people that live cleanly, and hoping that will impart a good attitude in me, inspire me to live a good lifestyle for myself.
Perhaps have a nice conversation with the group every once and a while.

My friend called me up the other week, told me how he banged a 40 something year old woman and I realized, I need to find people who don't do this shit, let alone speak of it.
JW seems the most serious. What do I have to lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

moriel.org/five-questions/36-questions-for-jehovahs-witnesses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are just a bunch of enablers for abuse.

>a little on cult side

with some oddball beliefs
some don't believe in jesus as God, so...are they christian?

and they keep setting & changing dates for the end times

This is what liberals say about every religion that doesn't promote degeneracy. Liberals said the same things about Catholics before Pope Francis was in power.
I'm sure JW management did mishandle somethings in some instances but I doubt its systemic.

>What do I have to lose
Nothing, go there once. See what it's like.
It's free.

every one i've ever seen was a nigger. are there even any white people in that church?

>non-degenerates
>YHWH's witnesses

The free church of Scotland is what you're looking for. Fire and brimstone aplenty.

>What do you guys think of Jehovah's Witnesses?
Minions of the Demiurge

>cult side
This is one reason why I find it appealing. The cultish aspect simply reflects that most adherents take it very seriously and are not hypocritical. Plus unlike other cults, they dont seem to make a big deal about donations, do not require tithing and only have it so that donations are anonymous.

Their opposition to the trinity seems to be semantic in nature (ie, the founder afterall WAS a logistician). It doesn't bother me that much (not saying that I agree with it!). Again, I'm just looking to be around a bunch of non-degenerates just to surround myself with better people. I'm not going to take their shit to heart.

Former JW here. Not by choice, was raised. Those places reek of hypocrisy. They preach a big holy game, but no one I knew wasn't involved in something. Secretly gay. Affairs. Child molestation. Drugs. Drunkenness. They tell people to keep quiet and ask for forgiveness. Also lots of cult like teachings and the "church" is more like a buisness meeting than a worship site.

They are degenerate, Hitler put them in camps for a reason.

They're clean and wholesome people.

I'm sure not all of them are perfect but at least they try to remove degeneracy without running away from society like the Amish.

They are probably the only Church in the world that regularly kicks people out.
It's actually one of the things people try to hate on them for. People claim that they break up families by kicking out people for sinning.

cultish as in:

hey don't want you hanging arround non-members
and will take over your social life, and shun you & peer presure you

don't forget to search views of a few people who left

Thanks for the reply. Definitely an argument against my plan but I'm sure this shit happens in all churches. I'd imagine JWs would still have the highest % of non-degenerates.
Regardless, you still have me reconsidering, any other denominations worth going to a weekly event for for the express purpose iterated in the OP?

The hard-core catholic spin-offs seem alright BUT..... I don't think they would like someone in his mid 20s coming in by himself thinking he's part of the club.
Mormons want a 10% donation and believe the book of Mormon, and many that I have met are in fact degenerate, so I'm excluding them as an option as well.

don't forget the 4th part - fanfiction by Joseph Smith

I knew someone who converted to a witness and as a result got to know many more.

Of the ones I have met, the people who converted have the most issues. They see joining a religion as a way to start over and be forgiven. Dig into people who converted during adulthood and you'll see that they usually made some big mistakes in life and are using religion as a way to feel less guilty.

People who are born into it are alright people as far as I can tell, just a bit wierd but not bad people. Probably just a result of the cultish environment they are exposed to.

Really, his 'Former Trump voter here. But seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes' argument convinced you?

Replace "Cash 4 Heaven" with "cult" and "you're the true..." with "Jesus is also an angel named Michael" and you get JW

>don't forget to search views of a few people who left
I did, they seemed like weak gullible people to begin with to make such a big deal about getting removed from it.
Plus from what I've read most ex-JWs usually screwed up to deserve being kicked out of the club like fornicating. The 'disfellowshipping' seems like a good means of strongly discouraging degeneracy.

Not entirely, no. Just seemed like input from someone who (supposedly) experienced the JWs first hand and it is something to weigh. So far, I still plan on stopping into a session one day soon.

There aren't that many JWs in the US. If enough Sup Forumssters take over the white majority ones, it could become a bastion for us. They hate the Jews more than any other denomination in the US and still publish shit against them. If they were nationalistic, I feel they would become very popular.

because they wouldn't fight for Hitler or anyone. It wasn't about degeneracy.

He put them in camps because they are castrated politically and renounce fighting like retards. I'm not saying to join them and adopt their anti-nationalist beliefs, I'm saying to join them just to be surround myself with people who live clean, good, moral, upstanding lives for the time being.

>live cleanly
Ehehehe. Former JW here wait till you hear about the tapes user.

Also, be prepared to go to door to door. All Jehovah Witnesses have to preach a certain amount of hours a month. They are not typical Sunday, Wednesday Christians.

They won't be nationalistic.
They think that God's kingdom is the only government worth following. And every other government has failed humankind.
They do however view Globalists as pure satanic trash though.

What I'm hearing
>user's alpha bro wanted to share his sexual feat with his friend
>user is beta and uncomfortable with sex
>user posts on Sup Forums to say friend is degenerate because user can't get laid

When I left the 7 horned beast from revelations was supposed to be the UN

That's if I join them as a full member and get baptized (not gonna happen). Says in their website you are welcome to attend sessions without being a member.

>won't fight for their homeland and people

that *is* degenerate

Former JW guy again. All religions have their shit. Just saying they are no better than any other.

But my biggest gripe is the "buisness like" approach. 90% of the time you go, it's talking about how many doors we have gone to. How much we are spreading around the world. How many new members. And I don't mean just talking about it, I mean actual numbers like a fucking board meeting.

And if it's not that then you're doing practice "talks" will you learn how to talk to people out in the world. It's like being in a class.

I hate this board now

moriel.org/five-questions/36-questions-for-jehovahs-witnesses.html
Educate yourself. Read the bible for yourself and ask Jesus to reveal the truth to you. Do not think of religion as a rigid set of rules. Think of it as a personal relationship with the God of our universe that asks that you love Him more than you love this world and yourself. Its about having a serving attitude that leads to obedience and worship. Not a, indoctrinate me till i have no free will. You always have free will with The Lord Jesus Christ. Its what sets Him above the other demons that call themselves "gods"

It has a no alcohol clause. Fuck that.

They do that meeting with the numbers like a couple of times a year.
It's not 90% of the time. Unless that is the only one you happen to go to.
I grew up as one too.

>having sexual intercourse with a female beyond procreative age is alpha
Nothing alpha about being a slave to a primitive desire that leads to bad decisions. Alpha is a monogamous relationship with desirable woman for the end purpose of procreation.

#
>hey don't want you hanging arround non-members and will take over your social life, and shun you & peer presure you
So pretty much Sup Forums minus the JQ?

Dude thats all they do. Talking about territories. Getting graded on "talks". Talking about how to talk to people. It's like being in a shitty math or history class. But instead it's biblical shit.

>be OP
>go to JW meeting one Sunday by myself
>realize these people are insane
>wtf am I doing here
>leave

Yeah, one day a week is set aside for the school, where they learn to give talks, learn to read in front of people, and how to talk to people about the Bible and stuff like that. And then afterwards they talk about what to do in the ministry.
But that is during the week. They don't do that on Sunday.
Sunday is a talk that somebody gives and then they do a group bible study together where they take turns giving comments based on an article they have written.

It's a cult.

>He put them in camps because they are castrated politically and renounce fighting like retards. I'm not saying to join them and adopt their anti-nationalist beliefs, I'm saying to join them just to be surround myself with people who live clean, good, moral, upstanding lives for the time being.
No, he knew it was a subversive ideology that pushes followers to avoid education and work so they can shill and generate money for their religious leaders. Most likely he considered them the same as the jews. Can't build a reich with a bunch of poorly educated window washers dragging down society.

It's all sunshine and lollipops until you see it for what it is, just another flavor of control. Do not get baptized!
Any belief that calls itself "the truth" is bogus.
When people ask you "how long have you been in "the truth,"" doesn't that creep you out a little?
My parents were jw when I was born, it was bullshit, and destroyed a really good family.
We are still Dealing with the fallout decades later.
Try, don't buy is my advice user.

All that and Pedos!
Yes, they have that going on too, all covered up of course.

Any single women there that are good lookers? Might unironically be worth joking if there are virgin wife material waiting for a suitor. Hmmm

>be 25
>horny
>start just chatting up chicks at the grocery store
>one is a qt Latina who had her kid with her
>give her my number
>she calls the next day
>that Friday we go to the dive bar, she gets blitzed
>take her back to my apartment and bang the fuck out of her
>she cusses like a longshoreman the whole time
>that was fun, we can do that again sometime
>find out over the next few weeks that she's a Jehovahs Witness
>she has never let the kid go out for Halloween candy or receive presents on Christmas
>but she'll come over any chance she can for a casual pounding
>break it off

She ended up tracking me down again almost a year later and we picked up where we left off. Then I got in a van wreck and while I was in the ER with a broken back and I'm telling her this, she only wanted to know when we were gonna get serious. That was the last time I ever spoke to her.

Probably has more to do with her being a SPIC that her religion. Even hardcore Catholicism couldnrt set the spics straight back in the day.

JW broads are about as diverse as they come, from insane cunts who want a threesome with you and Jesus, to women who seem great but once they've got a taste for "the world" go buckwild, to actual nun-like Mother Theresa individuals who won't touch booze or watch a PG-13 movie.

All in all, they're going to be marred with strange issues due to the mind games played with them throughout their life. Guilt is used as a bludgeoning tool to make members conform, if that doesn't work, you get disfellowshipped. It's a huge emotional burden.

T. Baptized JW at 15, found God somewhere other than a Kingdom Hall at 18

I would say your eternal soul, but JWs don't believe we have them.

I've always thought JW was an attempt by Christians to copy what the Jews have, the tight knit tribalism. I imagine it's just good business to be a JW for most people.

JW also seems like a great place to have affairs

>tight knit
>regularly see others
>fresh JW all the time
>meet at people's houses
>go door knocking with others, get to disappear for a few hours
>JW targets wealthy and attractive people

Pedo central too.