Erdoğan: We will bring back Ottoman Empire

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (May ALLAH protect him) plans to bring back Ottoman Empire by 2023. He said that this time it will include Germany, France, Britain and Sweden. Also He said europeans are bunch of effimiate cucks and can't do nothing about it but cry, Our BLACK and Muslim brothers will behead them in streets if they DARE to resist Turks, He added.
Well, what do you think? Escapially balkanrapebabies, are you ready to getting raped by Turks again and get your village get torn down?
Source(only Turkish for now): www.haberturk.com/gundem/haber/1576326-cumhurbaskani-recep-tayyip-erdogan-osmanli-aciklamasi-2023-balkan-avrupa-yarrak-zenci-yarragi

are you intend to crubmle again when anglos devalue silver?

FUCKING BASED. that's what I call MY PRESIDENT. A president that stands up bravely against wh*Te dogs.

Where is he going to find enough Armenians to genocide again?

We will genocide wh*Tes this time

I imagine myself holding a rifle in a European city, I am shooting at European infidels soldiers with my muslim brothers, just like how we destroyed Christians at Manzikert in 1071, 1453 and so on so forth. We destroy christians immediately. The great jihad had been declared, we are massacring christians by one by, those who surrender are obliged to pay Jizya to their superiors
"Allahu akbar" i hear, in everywhere, from Vatican to Berlin, we wave the banners of Islam and shout Allahu akbar and la ilahe ilallah, muhammadan rasulullah
We're turning great churches into mosques, destroying small ones, destroying christian idols
With the help of local muslims in Europe, we easily overtake European countries. Russia dares to take action but they are more than 30% muslim now.
We throw fags off roofs, behead atheists, christians, ban alcohol/pork and enforce sharia law

Just like how we conquered Constantinople, just like how we conquered Anatolia, just like how we conquered once-used-to-be-christian Egypt, Levant, North Africa and Iran, we will conquer Europe.
The Infidels may have every kind of technology and weapons on their side, but we have ALLAH on our side. Allah is our saviour, you have no saviour.

Allahu Akbar, I hope Erdogan invades our country again and personally impregnates our women with his holy semen

Stuff like this always makes the best screenshots for facebook.
You can meme as much as you stupid muslims always deliver the best redpills about islam themselve

And then Austria and Poland completely rekt your "empire"

it's probably a heretic Alevite, but let's all pray his memes came to life.
I want to behead and kick some sodomites from ontop the Brandenburger Tor damnit!

Inshallah.
Long life to the sultan Erdogan.

You dipshits couldn't even take all of Cyprus. All Europe has to do is set out pic related.

Gee, there sure are a lot of mentally ill Turks with English skills posting on Sup Forums or there's just one or two with nothing else to do with their so called life.

absolutely ready
60mil. vs the world
i think i've seen that before.. a few times.. yeah.. resembles something..

euros will never be ruled under islam, if the turks ever try they will end up like the jews in WWII

PAY COLONIALISM DEBTS

i think it's time to make mongolia great again

>if the turks ever try they will end up like the je-

Please try

Does that mean the Turk can wear the fez again?

>Mfw the Turks try to take Israhell to liberate the Palestinians.
I would only support it if the Turks re-instated the Osman monarchy.

>bring back Ottoman Empire
The OEmpire was an ally of Germany during the WW1 Time but twas destroyed by England, France and Russia.
Since ISIS also wants to be bring back OE, I wonder i

Muslims are the bitch of Christians

we have this thread with the same link everyday
Sage

We're gonna go Vlad Tepes on turkroaches.

In this case you should hurry, because kurds are having way more childrean than you and will overthrow your pathetic Empire in the next 5-10 years

>Vlad Tepes
Deus Vult!

mfw someone asks me if I'm ready to take back Constantinople

Yeah sand nigga we may have technology and nukes but you have the magic book.

I masturbate on the day in which you will miscalculate and you will dare to rise your little broen head again.

Your cities turned to ashes by b_61 future generations of radioactive inbreeded turks. The single greatest episode of demographic control of the century. Of course then we will clean our streets from your fat asses women and the monkeys you produce

Unfortunatelly will not happen unfortunatelly you lack the balls( and any military capacity) you sand niggers will probably partioned again when kurds will claim indipendence supported by the west.

W A T E R M E L O N S E L L E R

Should gave depopulated Europe the last time. We shouldn't make the same mistake again. Just kill them.

You will get pwnd by the Poles again lol

same roleplay thread i see every fucking minute

SAGE

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY

If he brought back the actual Ottoman family to be Sultans, then sure good for him. I won't say it's a good or bad idea, but it's an admirable one.

If he plans on "bringing it back" to effectively make himself Sultan though, then he's even more cancerous.

You should improve your skills in kebap making.

Do you ever take a day off. The same threads every day.

>be erdogan
>its time to rebuild le ottomen empire
>declared war on greece/bulgaria
>istanbul and ankara are now gigantic nuclear craters
>mfw

The rails still exist, turkroach.

Oh...not white enough to get a job on the airport so you have to shitpost on Sup Forums?

>Russia dares to take action
I like how even in the roach's power fantasies they have to acknowledge that Russia violated their boypussy literally all throughout history so they have to think of some excuse for why it totally won't happen again. It's like you have a genetic memory of getting wrecked by them at this point and the trauma never quite goes away.

YANLIZ LİNKE BAKTIM KOPTUM AMINA KOYİM ASDHJBDASDASGDAGDSASADGSDAGSADHG

How Do i get Turkish grills? I bought Tinder plus and changed my location to Istanbul, but no hits.

this shit again?

why would you want turkish girls hans?

Mekmet my son.

You can become rich, civilized muslim country, or another dictator muslim shithole that will be invaded in less then 5 years.

Hmmm

Be handsome

eu isnt all that better desu

because a lot of them are white enough, and the educated secular ones crave the BGC.

Why even live

Time to bring back old times

That is a 5/10

What happened to you adolf? Once you had standards (or at least you used to get drunk to justify shit)

That's the funny about muslims, they're fucking retarded and have the fantasies of a 9 year old. As such, they're literally fucked by their terrorist and children loving prophet.

>Poitiers
>Lepanto
>Vienna
you never learn

5/10

Look at those titts. I would crawl naked over class just to suck the cock of the guy that sold her the bra.

hahah
sick man upon the Bosphorus once again
you blew your chance to be relevant civilized country
well, enjoy your shithole turkroach

Reminder that actual turks despise you, you shitskinned mongrel nigger wannabe.

You need to stop this black fetish apostate

You are not a Muslim, I remember you blasphemy of the prophet by saying he was a Turk

T. Gulf Arab

>He is gone forever.

Good men die early eh.
That was me kek

I think there is one of them who posts this shit everyday. He keeps saying 'our black brothers'. No one believes that shit, and everyone knows that niggers are the worst kuffar by any standard.

>Insallah we will make the Otto

Not while this happens

kill yourself

This triggers the t*rkroach

Fake news he didn't even say that.
OP is unironically very, very autistic.

Inshallah we will pirate and terrorize american and eurocucks ships again
At least we act upon our fantasies unlike deus vaulters
Shut up andalus

>Thinking the van meme is still funny
>thinks the ottomans were great
>still manages to loose against 120 greeks in a inn

>algeria
>calling us eurocucks

>calling the giants of the world ants means they're not giants anymore and now i can defeat them!! hurr rite fellow sandniggers??

>This assblast the roach
Our king made the Holy leage proud when our soldiers killed one of your generals in Lepanto

The time of reckoning is coming. Living with the Europeans has been difficulty but the payout will be worth it. I want nothing more than to kill all Europeans. They are faithless dogs that rut with pigs in the filth of their own backwardness. To kill them is mercy.

Where are those eurocucks you ask?in the oven
What about those maghrebis are in spain and france?

Sounds great.
I grew tired or breathing same air with T*rks.
Tsargrad is ours, Bosfor, Dardanella and Cyrus are also ours

yeah, okay african sub-human

The king under the fridge wants to expand his empire to the food cupboard.

Thanks for proving islam is shit.

Or what goatfucker?
Morroco could be considered our bitch
Libia is a ISIS hellhole and the other countries are too poor
Tell me what can you do against Gods Chosen

There there was an appeal of the Secular Turkey from the Western perspective. Seeing Turkey take out Syria, Iraq, Israel, and Saudia Arabia while making Iran shit itself every day is also very very appealing.

The maghrebs are too scared to do anything, everyday we stop a terrorist attack and gangs make an example of your real place in the world, the arab empire will not come to light again

>Extend your mercy to an inferior, broken people
>Get stabbed in back

Human rights for non-Europeans were a mistake

I'd like to see them try, fucken Turk savages

Someone post a picture of turks circlefucking.

Here we have the Untermenschius roachitus
See how he wants his weak empire to rise again even though he only got ass far as the balcans and got its ass kicked by even wallachians and hungarians

Here russianannon
Please promise you will squish the roaches like in the 1700s

Does this pic trigger you roach?

Nah, t*rkroaches fear the racially superior Kurdish warrior.

Make Istanbul Constantinople Again!

>tfw bulgaria couldnt take constantinople without western bitches and other balcanics chimping out
What happened, you could have stormed and take constantinople

What is with that Turk enclave in the middle of Bulgaria?

Ottoman was just the dynastic name, it would make more sense to say he is bringing back the caliphate.

Yeah, riiiiiiiiight.

>oh another roach post

I swear faggot you are such a fucking summerfag, every day you post some shit about your roach country.We dont even give a shit and you do it for the "yuz".How fucking small you gotta be that you need to make the same fucking topics everyday about your shit sister marying roach infested , cant even pull off a coup, european wannabe country.

To spanish user. The Bulgarian army was about 20 km from Constantinopole when the great powers called for an end to the Balkan expanse to keep the Ottoman empire from destruction.

This guy is obviously trolling and y'all retards are falling for it.
None of the actual mongoloids in TR who think this would know what Sup Forums is, let alone speak english at all.

>implying you wouldn't get nuked the moment you tried to step in against any NATO nation
maybe you'll have luck with central asia

Thanks. I will do my best, but roaches are hard to exterminate, you know. Each of us has to squish his share.

jihadci pezevenk Turkiye Laikdir laik kalacak. Ataturkun cumhuriyetini yikamayacaksiniz.

Here is the turkroach again with wh*Tes

Also, starting a post with may allah protect him
lmao you are such a faggot

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA