Make Mexico Great Again?

MEXICANS TO GET A 2nd AMMENDMENT SOON?
YEEEEEHA BITCH-S

>With violent crime raging in gun-controlled Mexico, Senator Jorge Luis Preciado (PAN) is pushing a constitutional change that would expand law-abiding citizens’ ability to arm themselves for self-defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7fWCZytlME

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/11/mexico-considers-expanding-citizens-ability-arm-themselves-self-defense/

p.s.: Thread got deleted for no reason. Anti-gun shills confirmed in moderation team

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40438378
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bumping.

nice, now the US will get more money, why they didnt think about this before?

trump's wall will be blown up by AA guns and stinger missiles

well, it's not like mexico can become any more of a shithole just by adding a few extra guns

mexico will become the new wild west

>Again
When was meheeko great?

>muh porfiriato!!1
grow the fuck up

You prefer your fellow beaners be helpless to defend against murderous cartel niggers?

And you call yourself a spic. Shameful.

This might work out. Imagine Mexicans armed and capable of defending themselves effectively against the cartels and their goons.

i like the idea, guess my post didnt sound like it

Fucking bump!! I'm half mexican and half french!! My family left mexico because it was so bad!! This would change everything!!!!

Hell yeah mexibros

San antonian here, start fixing your country up right, fuck the corrupt politicians and police, fuck the gangbangers and mob shiteaters, take back your nation. I wanna be proud of mexico as my neighbor, yall shouldnt have to run from it.

Mexican RWDS to clean up the cartels?

mexicans are retarded, i dont see why we should give guns to them.

>mexican constitution

Mexico was always great idiot, there was a time when you could literally sleep on the side walks and none would give a fuck or touch you, then rampant crime and lost of respect happened after colosio was murdered like a Fucking dog in the middle of Tijuana and everybody turned in to dogs.

If everybody had the means to defend themselves shit like shooting people point blank just for fun would not happen that often, not only I support this measure but bring back the Fucking death penalty and forced labor too many Fucking leeches including "officials" plagating the dol and Fucking up the system.

Kick every street vendor too, they're cancer selling corn on the Cobb

Yas queen bee slay

i want me some guns, want to start 3gun in my town.

>Mexico was always great idiot, there was a time when you could literally sleep on the side walks and none would give a fuck or touch you

>Kick every street vendor too, they're cancer selling corn on the Cobb

you're logic is flawless.

Your cartels have the endemic human sacrifice angle covered, get on that terracota calendar user.

sounds gred :D

Mexico was never great

They never even won their freedom Spain's empire just collapsed

t. Cuck beaner

Muh empire actually

Also the cartels and the billionaires own the political class, this will never get approved because it would break the power of the cartels

this
h
i
s

Because your government is so damn good at keeping guns out of Mexico right?

As much as I would love that there's no way this will happen

Anybody find it worrying that 2 nations now have guns?Are they planning for everyone to fucking go nuts and kill each other?

Czech republic and brazil might change their laws like this too

2Nd ammendment going global bby, how can the globalists even compete?

Only r/the_donald cucks think that spics having guns is a good idea. Gun control is good when it's imposed on low IQ non-whites

mexicos not scary. they hype the violence but much like the antifa back yard wrestling "protest" its for political purposes

its to generate the illusion that these "people" need help. you can walk about freely and nobodies going to fuck with you unless you go to a ghetto

Kill the drug cartels. Hang the corrupt government officials. Take back your country and don't forget to build a wall along your southern border to keep out that Central American scum.

This Fucking Niggers take up any public space they want and not only they clog the venue, they believe they have a right to do so, they sometimes even create dangerous and unhealthy circumstances and they never Fucking grow out of it, they never establish legit business nor they ever have intentions to.

there are places in Mexico that could be beautiful attractions like the metro in Mexico df that instead are a littering mess full of beggars and criminals no thanks to this idiots with no ambition

Give guns to Brazilians? I can't see what could go wrong there.
>90% of Bestgore content

Cause gun control worked so well in Mexico and Brazil, no one has guns there, and there is no crime, way better than when there was no gun contro-

Oh wait

Gun-grabbing lebbitors need to off themselves

how is allowing something that the roving gaggles of criminals and corruption that makes up mexico already had legal making mexico great

hahah XD 21 damnn nice poost bruhhh HAAHA

You gonna get an AR, mexanons?

>Might

Czech already did, or not?

I know that McDonald. Is that at bagrahm?

I don't think so. If they did GG, fuck the EU

why do mexicans insist on being exploited by their white overlords? even the niggers in south africa knew they were getting fucked. when mexicans demand the right to work illegaly for less than minimum wage, they're essentially saying that their country is the equivalent of an apartheid era nigger township.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40438378

Thats just one house. They need to pass it in their senate now, which will probably easy

Can it still be vetoed?

Yeah but only 9mm and bolt action rifles.
Still better then our gun laws

good for them.

Spot the slider

Its a start. Anything more would never pass. Only muricans are so redpilled on guns

Were strayas gun laws based b4 the virtual ban? Any perspective for improvement?

Yeah i think. From what I've heard you could get m16s and shit.

B
A
Sed