WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4478232/Dad-s-racist-rant-daughter-took-black-friend-prom.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7bu6A
news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/this-fathers-outrageous-racist-letter-to-his-daughter-has-gone-viral-but-did-he-even-write-it/news-story/bacfc67586919e8813db40be5ca8f9b7
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4478232/Dad-s-racist-rant-daughter-took-black-friend-prom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now if only we had more dads like that

I see nothing but your boring text history, shill.

Based af

>mingle with subhumans
>get treated accordingly

problem where?

Mocking girls gets them to comply far better than anger and yelling. Kick her out and shit but do it while laughing not screaming. She'll feel like shit and be back in a week. If they get a rise out of you they think they're smarter and continue fucking nig nogs

Dad of the year award

>I dindu nuffin'
She's already getting their screeching patterns down.

'He has told me that if I ever dated a black guy that I will and would be dead to him,' she told BuzzFeed. 'I stood my ground for what I believe in. He has called me several horrible things before.'

She added: 'This just hurt more because I can not believe how anyone can hate someone they don't even know because of their skin color...
'My mother was horrified and felt terrible but there isn't anything she can do.'

Her date, Phillip, also shared screengrabs of the exchange on Twitter, where they've been steadily earning attention and horrified reactions.
'It's important for people to see that racism is very much alive,' she said.

>dindu nuffins
Yeah she is already a nigger

Now just imagine if every dad was this amazing.

Topkek. This timeline anons.

He could've been a little softer...

Future single mother with a no ragrets tramp stamp.

He just witness his bloodline get ruined on a Facebook post. I feel for him.

>She'll feel like shit and be back in a week
Who wants the whore back?
Disowned means disowned.
She can be a nigger now.

He was too nice.

>he told me if I dated a nigger he would disown me
>OH MY GOD HE DISOWNED ME THIS WAS UNFORESEEN

This

Go live in a the ghetto with Tyrone, whore

based father

This is why your daughter will be BLACKED or MAORIED.

>she's giving up her family for this

Asude from how big of an over reaction this is, I don't think she really realizes what she's done at this stage in life.

This brightened my day. Don't burn the coal, especially when you have a father who cares enough to warn you.

obviously a publicity stunt.

If my daughters ever dated spooks I'd probably make myself a garage necktie, so I can understand this sort of anger. Though it sounds like father here simply didn't do a good job of raising her as a kid since she has no respect for him as a man.

Archive your links cunt.

archive.is/7bu6A

My Aunt's Husband kind of had a much harsher attitude than this. One of My Cousins ended up in Jail, for life. I'm not saying you can't be harsh with your kids, but there's a difference between tough love, and just toughness.

Nah i think it's just a matter of public school brainwashing about race + she knows she can get off on the attention she'll get. Classic woman

>We are no longer accepting comments on this article

Kek

She looks like she's already a shitskin and is dressed like a fucking fish for some dumb reason, who cares if she fucks a nigger

this reeks of being staged. but i do hope it's real and she like so loves him because nigs are always gonna nig in the end

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch when she ends up either alone or horribly mauled. Burn coal, PAY TOAL.

>She posted the pictures on Facebook where her father, whom she does not live with, saw them

Daddy Issues.

Toll*
Reatard

I'd have the same reaction.
If I ever have a daughter I'm going to make it very clear from a young age if I catch her dating a nigger its over.
Actually my gf says that she would still love our daughter but she can love her outside of my home.

Based dad, too bad he couldn't prevent the little slut becoming a coal burner. Honor killings should be a thing in the west.

wtf I love America now

Go back to the shirt factory

>dailymail
Boy, I sure love me some fake news.

You're thinking of Bangladesh my saracen friend

Look at all the comments. About one third to two fifths of upboats are in favor of racism. Making progress, boys, it's becoming mainstream.

CALL SECURITY

Doing this shit off Sup Forums
What type of retard is this person.

rare

>Wow dad is racist, everyone look how racists dad is
>Oh that sucks honey! Isn't this just terrible! He's such a bad person!
>100000000 people like this post

>10 years later
>No idea where dad is, probably has a new life in Alaska with a new white family that he loves with every fiber of his being
>Forgot all about his last family, doesn't even care anymore
>Daughter is sitting on a couch in affordable housing on Martin Luther King jr blvd with a black eye and a concussion
>Her ex's pit bulls have ruined all the furniture and then house smells of dog piss and sweat
>All of her friends married off to well payed white men who demand a more respectable and conservative partner
>She doesn't see any of them anymore because they won't have anything to do with her due to her life choices
>There are two mutt children upstairs who no one likes because they are neither black or white, the father is either gone for the hills or a total mystery
>No one but terrible niggers will date her now and all they want is a quick fuck and they are out the door
>She is forced to work shitty jobs the rest of her life to support her kids, is on every government program possible and desperately votes democrat so that the food and lights don't disappear
>Her kids grow up and have more nigger babies because the odds of whites dating them are astronomically low, even virtue signaling liberals will only go for the darker blacks
>She will never ever be welcome in her grandchildren's family because blacks are racist as fuck and black women hate white women who date black men
>She will never have a family of her own because she chose this path in life and alienated everyone who ever cared about her
>She will die more alone than ever before and none of the people around her deathbed will look anything like her or care about her at all if they even bother to show up
>But at least she wasn't racist

>Meanwhile, Dad is chilling on the porch with his new family, he's never been happier in his life.

That guy is absolutely based

Only soft cucks show mercy to their degenerate wayward kids

I'm more pissed this stupid cunt sicked the animals off the internet on her father for being a good parent, or at least trying to.

I just find it hilarious that the dad is that pissed, I can't imagine the look on his face

>some nobody from nowhere has a text string thats news worthy

Nope.

if this is true and i hope it is, the father should be ashamed. he shouldve raised her better. i do applaud the reaction though. at least he did what was right

That's where you're wrong kiddo

She'll marry a nigger because of this stupid outburst. She'll also fuck this one bareback after the prom. If it's a forgone conclusion your daughter will fuck her prom date, you've already failed as a parent. I didn't fuck my prom date and we'd been together for eight months.

This dumb son of a bitch just bought himself nigger grandkids and a dead daughter.

I think she needs to be honor killed. You're just muslim scum.

Daddies little princess had reduced herself to become a nigger loving wench. Maybe he didn't do enough redpilling of his children and let the mind rot of our society seep into the core of her impressionable ignorant mind. The daughter through all of this is going to think, "Well at least I'm not racist, yay go me."

Really makes you think.

Nobody writes "Fucking Niggers". It's "fucking niggers" or "FUCKING NIGGERS". This is beyond fucking fake.

Sounds like dad of the year. Look at how ugly that ape is. Subhuman niggers

>absent father

That explains everything, it's his fault

that's an ugly nigger

>woman exploits family drama for attention

He looks based to me.

Good father.

Reasonable.

>because of their skin color
kek, she has a sub 80 IQ as well

seems like an appropriate response. If she has a nog baby she's damning seven generations of her family to pottery. but I would have disowned her in a much quieter fashion.

fucking based

I don't know if this is real or not, but if it is, it's a perfect example of why you should have many children.
If you have 8 kids and 1 of them is a coalburner, you really don't feel an urge to kill yourself, as bad as that is.
You would still have many prime children left that will eventually give you many more grandchildren.
Disowning one is sad, but you really don't have a choice when they go whole hog with the pozz like this.
Hopefully he or his family never has to see her at the grocery store with a swarm of screaming nigglets running around her before he dies.

sounds like a Sup Forums dad to me

>5 may

WOW TOTALLY CURRENT AND RELEVANT THANKS BRITBONG WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU

Finally a real man puts his foot down. Females only follow the leads of strong men. Most likely old African instincts to get impregnated by the strongest. Dads, brothers, uncles and neighbours need to be setting strong and stern examples instead of this culture of white-suicide we've ended up with thanks to (((media and education))).

cool racism dad, wanna bring it to the white house?

Can i adopt this dad?

Based.

May we all gain strength from this mans actions to do as he does.

Are you the last dodo?

A year from now she'll be a single mother with a halfie kid while Tyrone will be nowhere to be found. But it's ok because she'll get Section 8, EBT, WIC, TANF, and a dozen other handouts. She wanted to be blacked and she's going to get exactly what she thought she wanted.

>reatard

This dad has been plastered all over the Web for this... The daughter is a cunt.

I mean he could lose his job or struggle to find another. He'll have hate mail and threats sent to him, all because the selfish bitch would not do as she is fucking told!!

But, the dad bought upon himself... He failed to red pill his daughter enough to prevent this.

Kek based dad.
I would offer him a beer.

Dad of the year

>tfw you just want to live a nice life and want what's best for your daughter but she betrays you

>Daddies little princess
and this is the problem. Stop threating your children like nobility, threat them like normal human being

Kek

based

>you will never need for anything as long as you dont do X
>does X

Honestly why are women so dumb?

The what disenbowled means?

Based man.

Shit, I'm Latino and look more white then this "white" girl.

news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/this-fathers-outrageous-racist-letter-to-his-daughter-has-gone-viral-but-did-he-even-write-it/news-story/bacfc67586919e8813db40be5ca8f9b7

surely no female has ever lied about this exact type of situation

based dad
would do the same if my daugther was dating a nigger

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4478232/Dad-s-racist-rant-daughter-took-black-friend-prom.html
What's the issue?

No need to be angry at her like that. He should have just canceled everything without telling her and changed the locks on the house.

based

>the only reason
>fuk u dad I do what I want XDD
>PAY FOR ME XDDD

justice

>finally; I have produced offspring to carry on my genetic legacy
>my life has served its ultimate base instinct purpose and from now on is easy riding
>oh shit my offspring are on the verge of literally muddying up my genetic legacy
>"visions of De Niro's failure offspring"
These texts ensue

Does she have a gofundme yet :^)

This is old news like 3months old.
Wheres this girl now i wonder, can any one find out.