Destination Mongrel

There will never be a white ethnostate. You can listen to all the nice European classical music you want, or read books of European philosophy, and marvel at all of the white man's achievements, but it won't change a fucking thing -- it's over.

Fact is the preponderance of whites don't want a white ethnostate, most whites have melanated friends and family members and this is only increasing with time. Demographic shifts take awhile to gain momentum, but once they do, it doesn't take long for everything to change. Once the boomers die, that'll annihilate a huge amount of the white population, factored in with whites being too beta to breed, and the melanated peoples replacing them, you don't have a shot.

White nationalism is meme-tier tomfoolery, anyone advocating it is a part of a narrow echochamber of depressed young white men.
It doesn't even matter if you have the science and logic to back up all your reasoning, there is nothing you can do to stop it. Besides a handful of attention-seeking sluts in the WN movement, it's just a buncha depressed dudes bitching about the Jews & niggerspics. You're fucked.

There will probably continue to be random white enclaves dispersed around, but nothing to ensure your survival.
It seems like the only shot you have is genetic engineering and techno-Asians of the future deciding to build "White" avatar bodies for themselves. Assuming we achieve such technology, the European phenotype will have a future as people universally think whites are beautiful, so they'll augment their biology to express white traits. Beyond this, there will be no great European-derived stronghold.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=PHVeyo4W18U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If everyone listens to classical music, that Stravinsky firebird hit over that amen break will get old fairly quickly. Yes, we can listen to all the classical we want and yes, it will change everything.

nice try schlomo, we've already developed gene based warfare, just wait for the nukes to fall til it gets activated.

people will be crying in the streets, no one will know why all of the niggers and kikes are dying

Thank god we're all gonna bead dead and gone soon.

Giving up is for niggers OP. We are men of the West.

I dont care about a White ethnostate, but I'm all for bleaching the stupid outta niggers.

this guy is living in some strange sorta irl mmorpg
you can larp all you want, but you're no elf, buddy

whites had a good run, but your time is over
y'all were like the hungry caterpillar, very active, did a buncha things, chewed up the forest, built up a lot, but the age of the caterpillar is over, we're evolving into a melanated butterfly

lol you're a nigger who believes in fantasies.

You said it bro. Whites are just ashamed albino descendents anywats. Whiteness is the disguised shame of Albinism. A disease.

Whites be like "TALL WHITE NORDICS BRO, ARGARTHA BRO, WE WUZ CHOSEN BY ODIN, WE WUZ ETZ"

Yeah, I mean, I don't know where I'd go. There's no Kekistan yet.

Que the ugly niggers. Actually no whites claim tall nordics or agartha or odin. lol. Actually these are things that niggers likely claim. Man you reddit fags sure are burning the midnight oil.

I swear, every night this motherfucker posts retarded shit like this.

I'll have you know this is my first post in ~5 weeks, go in the archive and link me the supposed threads in question you accuser.

Did someone shit twice on your head or is this the African hairstyle

Poland sorta is, if slav-germanic mongrels are considered white. I never talked to a nigger, only few syrians or vietnamease, which run some food vendors. They are almost entariely separate from polish population.

So why do think its important to blackpill us then when its over ? We always win and you will get back in the slave hut, and the nicer negro mulatto bedwenches will end up in the masters bed Tyrone.

Once whites are gone there will be no one to stop the chinks from colonizing Africa and killing every nigger and shitskin in sight without a shred of remorse, the chinks will swarm across the world like a swarm of insects.

Like wise all of the "melanated" people will be enslaved by the Jews for a thousand years.

This, the Chinese don't believe in, nor understand charity. Once whites are gone, African famines will result in millions of deaths.

Nigger you're retarded. Looks like that racial quota you filled in University was a waste of money.

hooktube.com/watch?v=PHVeyo4W18U

What a Minnie Mouse lookin ass nigger.

>Genetic engineering

We're almost able to utilize the CRISPR program.
Once that shit hits the market, everyone can be white gods. That is, as long as they have the money, are able to bypass whatever laws that it comes with, and are willing to set ethics aside.

The fucking niggers are spamming the board. Is this a blackchat raid?