Tattoos are degenerate no matter what

If you get a tattoo you are giving in to (((Jewish))) degeneracy, and embracing a lack of purity for the sake of shilling your perspective.

Nobody gives a shit how much you are a dumbass degenerate for getting tattoos, if you were a true pure Aryan you wouldn't take part in the Maori tradition of tattoos.

Prove me wrong. Otherwise get them removed faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19:28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't like tattoos or piercings, and don't have any, but what if you get traditional tattoos as is a part of your culture or clan or what have you?

Explain how tattoos are jewish

(((They))) promote degeneracy of cultures by spreading their filth of multiculturalism.

Multiculturalism is a disease.

Explain how tattoos are NOT degenerate.

Tattoos are an abomination. If I find out someone has a tattoo I immediately lose all respect for them and cut all ties.

Moron

I have a tattoo of my regions spirit of the land am i a goyim now
>bottom right btw

Not as degenerate as piercings. The only acceptable piercings are for girls to have their ears pierced and I'm not even sure why I think that.

Bottom left i mean i'm being retarded rn

>a stupid videogame emblem that no one will ever see because it's covered by clothing is now an example of multiculturalism

Wow

y̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶a̶t̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶i̶f̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶ ̶
Getting tattoos are a good idea. It will help grow the movement since people will respect us & see that we're rational mature adults

Great, well thought-out argument there, old chap.

It's an example of degeneracy.

You sound like a degenerate.

You deserve to be gassed.

How about you show your flag nigger

>getting a tattoo over the occipital region where delicate and extremely pain sensitive nerves can be irritated for life
Just give me the Occipital Neuralgia, senpai.

*f a m

Mfw sleeved. Whatchu boys so mad about now

Damn it's getting to the point where everything and anything is considered degenerate. I can't even blink without someone here screaming degenerate.

This is where you belong faggot.

I don't go that far, not quite, but they're definitely a good indicator that the person is likely an uninteresting sheep if male and no good for dating (as well as a sheep) if female.

Similar to iPhones, city-based drivers of SUVs, guys who wear skinny jeans, women who own small dogs, and people who think Trump is any more of a threat than any of the previous presidents.

The only good thing about tattoos is they let us know who the degenerates are without even having to speak to them first.

Exactly

No, it separates us from Jews who can't get tattoos.

If you are advocating against tattoos, you are being more Pro-Jew than anyone on this board. Might as well be circumcised willingly.

Kys ahmed

I will provide an argument when he provides a flag instead of hiding behind custom ones, he's a shitskin until then

Kurt Knispel was Germanys top tank ace, probably the world. He was and SS man through and through.
He had a dragon tattooed in his neck. Can OP explain his degeneracy please ?

Jews are all about making sure everyone else gets tattoos, are you that stupid?

I don't really care if people have them,don't have any myself.
Is it true they block your skin from sweating?

>uses nazi flag
>doesn't know that all ss members had a tattoo on their arm
Tha larping is off the charts!

>Kurt Knispel
Yet I can't find a single source for this. Explain.

He most likely had his ss number tattooed on his arm as well like all ss members had.

>tfw Nazi without any tats

Feels good bros

Can't argue with that.

Burn in hell you purity spiraling crypto kike FAGGOT

Are you serious? I can't tell anymore.

>tfw my sister just got a tattoo

Alot of people get them as a social filter. They wouldn't want a conversation with an asshole who would judge them over something as trivial as a tattoo.

404 no argument against tats found

This based nip

>Tattoos are degenerate
Unless they are religious/ritualistic in nature (and I don't mean crosses or angels or pentagrams, but rather rare, indigenous religions of which tattoos are integral parts of since times immemorial). The rest of them - yeah, read "I'm degenerate", no matter what's actually written or drawn.

But that's not a gas chamber? And it never was.

Quick reminder folks, sage all fields.

this, OP and his sheeple need to get some lives. What a bunch of losers

Especially His sister most likely has more muscle and brain matter than him

you sound like a fedora faggot

Wasn't it their blood type too?

>Not having your flag on your body 24/7

And you call yourselves patriots.

> Prove me wrong.
prove yourself right, faggot

They you have a backward inferior culture if you need to express yourself like that.

Tattoos are for subhuman degenerates, but I like them if only because they make it easy to spot who's a nigger-tier piece of trash

It can be used in a good way. For example, one of the reasons of McGregor's popularity is the tattoos. And McGregor being popular is a good thing for white people, since he's cool, cocky and appears as a strong man and a good fighter, things that have been left to blacks in media. If I was to become a pro boxer, I would do the exact same shit : tattoos, cocky af, active on social media etc.

wrong
the only acceptable piercing is one that looks very degenerate, a septum piercing like pic related.
if they take it out you won't even notice they had one in the first place.

Poster has swastikas flag, doesnt know who Germanys top WWII tank ace is...my sides.

>saying tattoos are Jewish

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19:28

"Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord. "