Come on, I know there are some flat earth fags here. Let's do this

Come on, I know there are some flat earth fags here. Let's do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dBBxMKe8yGg&t=9794s
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Mechanics/sphshell2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kcC5F8j_-wo
archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich
holloworbs.com/HE_Puranas_Article.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>globefag
>American flag

Everytime

bump
this is gonna turn into a ylyl

Well, that's just an unfortunate stereotype. There are flat earth morons in every country on the globe.

My favorite thing about flatcucks is how they shriek and wail about NASA like the America discovered the world was round in the 1960s

I am one of the few people who walked to the end of earth and fell off

it's hard to describe how silly it is to think you live on a spinning ball

indoctrination does wonders, hardly anyone is able to escape it later in life

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

flat earth theory is the litmes test for shitty fake conspiracy theories.

t. rocket engineer

Me !

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

What's with the influx on important figureheads visiting Antarctica?

Who the heck needs a film crew in 2017.

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

Yeah, since like everything in its smallest form is some sort of ball. Hard to imagine biggest forms being balls too.

*litmus

I don't know, but it probably has something to do with the south polar opening.

Why dont you just fucking put a camera on a balloon and prove it once and for all?? would be pretty simple to see the curvature of the earth.

>the indoctrination speaks
topkek
tell me about eratosthenes sticks next

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface!

If that were true, we'd be able to find much larger concentrations of uranium on the surface. For a planet the size of Earth, rotating once every 24 hours isn't very fast. Moreover, the core is still warm today by virtue of the large amount of heavy, radioactive material still present therein.

Also, if you want an idea of how much mass is required to induce fusion by gravity alone, look no further than the sun or any main-sequence star for that matter. Much, much larger than Earth.

It's been done.

>flatdenier
>murrican
Lmao

You have the right idea that the masses have been indoctrinated, but the indoctrination is us believing that Earth is solid - not that it's round. Don't get it twisted.

The moon is hollow. I shot a pellet at it and it rang like a bell. Like a bell

>globetards don't get a joke

Flat Earthers, you are doing it wrong.

Even if you are right, everyone thinks you are mental.

Whether or not I think the Earth is a ball, your cause is noble:-

> You dont believe everything you read, and You want to find things out for yourself.

However its currently too easy to make you look like paranoid maniacs, and most people will ignore you.

Consider alternative approaches to get mainstream discussion about your ideas

I would advocate posing decentralised experiments to DISPROVE flat earth or PROVE the Earth is round.

Allow flat earth supporting groups to participate in honest experiments against you.

The more people that discuss this then the better.

>rotating once every 24 hours isn't fast

It's spinning 1,039mph at the equator. That's not fast? You'd break the sound barrier at 767mph.

Torus Earth is the real ultra violent suppository.

show proof.

Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on.

The reason flat-earthers don't want to use honest experiments is because all the ones who did realized they were wrong and all we have left are the ones who don't care about verifying something personally and would rather let a website that looks from 1995 convince them with ms-paint diagrams.

>ultra violent suppository
>ultra violent

user what the fuck

>all these spherecucks in this ITT topic
The science is settled, the earth is flat. Do you believe your own eyes or the holy government scriptures written by a bunch of god deniers? LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=dBBxMKe8yGg&t=9794s

ancient aliens-dinosaurs conspiracy theory incoming?

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

>there are retarded people all around the globe

Nice discovery OP, if you keep up the hard work one day you might even reach the bare minimum amount of intellect needed to function in our society

if the world was around it wouldnt make sense, the whole world is a big ball and all the water is on the sides of the world? then all the water is on the sides theres hundreds and hundreds of gallons of water on the sides and its held in place by gravity? then how come gravity is so strong and it holds all the water the force is so strong but everyone in the whole world doesnt get squashed? fuck off

The earth is hollow for the reasons you gave, but there is no central sun.
I did the math a few years ago and also ran a simulation to confirm with absolute certainty that a hollow sphere of any density has normal gravitation on its outside but exactly zero gravity on its inside.
The gravitational pull coming from all directions in a hollow sphere perfectly cancels itself out.
Any object floating around inside a hollow spinning sphere would therefore drift (even a central sun, no matter how perfectly centered its alignment) and eventually bump into the outer edge, at which point the centrifugal force of the spinning earth would keep it attached to the edge and probably rip it to shreds too considering the relative speed of the rotation compared to the drifting object would be twice the speed of sound at the equator.
Central sun theory is a CIA psyop to discredit hollow earth fact.

>the earth is flat because I don't understand physics

>having that pic
I like it when I know I might not be the oldest guy in the thread

nice explanation..... NOT!?!?

>greeks_proved_earth_is_round.jpeg.

the flat earth society is a psyop and controlled opposition

read your bibles

this isn't serious, right?

earth is flat and also having hollow spots

research about the underworld

i think the nazis discovered the underworld or hollow cave system from older civilisations

Wrong, Earth has a central sun. Every planet has a central sun (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Central suns aren't a theory nor a CIA psyop, they're a fact. Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central sun and he died long before the CIA was even created. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related.

behold, these university fags confirm my math

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Mechanics/sphshell2.html

there is no central sun

What if it's like the aurora borealis - magnetic currents in the earths crust cause a light to appear in the middle, bright because it's focused like a 360 degree parabola

All planets have a central sun and your maths is nigger-tier. Kill yourself, faggot.

>flat earth society
youtube.com/watch?v=kcC5F8j_-wo
You guys know this is nothing new, right?

not one (1) person has ever explained why the truth of a flat earth / hollow earth would need to be kept secret from us

hiding this would be just the same as hiding the fact the earths a sphere . but these threads are just memes anyway

>Physics
>Literally just some algorithm program some nerd wrote because he thought it was cool to simulate life

Anyways the earth is round but only because we interpret it to be that way. In fact, the earth is not only not round, but is likely just a bunch of 0s and 1s. Since data storage is historically stored on flat medium (i.e. tape, discs, and more discs), it is safe to say that the earth is actually flat, because the medium used to store earth is flat.

Checkmate, globetards.

>the earth is shaped like a ball for some reason, trust me goyim

hiding the creator
hiding the spiritual war
alien deception

Flat earth society started out as satire though. I bet no one of you newfags are familiar with the Landover Baptist Church.

How come it's so hard for people to even into irony/trolling/shitposting nowadays?

archive.org/details/kingsdethronedhi00hickrich

This red pilled book from 1922 debunks the globe. Recommend it highly

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

How indoctrinated you need to be to believe in this stuff

Less indoctrinated than you need to be to believe that Earth is flat, space is real and Earth is the centre of the universe, snownigger.

*space isn't real

>Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

but that still doesnt explain why theyd want to keep that a secret?

if in theory it does change everything, which it doesnt, thats not a reason to hide it from us

>American education.

I did the math specifically because I once intuitively thought as you did. I thought that the center of gravity must be inside the crust, and I wanted to prove it to myself. But the math speaks for itself, the gravity cancels itself out when you are inside the sphere. My jaw dropped when I saw things just floating around inside the sphere in my simulation, while getting pulled to the surface like normal when outside the sphere. I'm sorry but it's true. There is no gravitational pull whatsoever on the inside. However, the centrifugal force creates a phenomenon similar to very low gravity, and the inner atmosphere helps add additional immobilizing friction to anything that goes airborne, but a normal human down there would surely be able to do some fucking sweet moon jumps. I can believe life forms such as bioluminescent plankton might create enough ambient light for other life utilizing vision to thrive. If humans lived down there for multiple millennia they'd probably gradually evolve to become extremely tall, almost dinosaur sized, because there would be no limiting factor to their skeletal growth anymore. However, they'd also never come to the surface willingly, because their fragility would increase with their size, and gravitational forces that are ordinary to us would kill them instantly. Regarding the alleged central sun, I can believe the charged ions in the inner atmosphere might concentrate in the center like in a plasma globe due to the electromagnetic forces, and the light created by that might very convincingly resemble a sun, but it's not an actual sun, because as another user stated, there would not be enough mass for a star capable of fitting inside the earth to sustain fusion.

rude!

>this is the same user not wanting to go to america in the other thread
lol

It does change everything and would make us realise that we're not alone in the universe. Hell, it would make us realise that we're not even alone on our own planet. Also, there are other people living inside Earth and those people are more advanced than us physically, mentally and technologically. Those people have space-ships that can move faster than the speed of light. (((They))) have many reasons to hide Earth's hollowness from us.

Sounds like you have watched to much jewish fiction

the general consensus apart from by rednecks is that we arent alone in the universe, people already know this

also if there were other people inside the earth im pretty sure some would have reached the surface by now

Sorry, got a bit carried away. My bad. I still strongly believe in the existence of central suns, though.

Those faces. So puncheable

>also if there were other people inside the earth im pretty sure some would have reached the surface by now

Some of them live on the outer surface and look just like us, so they can blend in among us. But they won't let the average Outer Earth human live among them in the Inner Earth World, because they see us as colossal fuck-ups.

How do you flatfags explain ships sailing all over the world, crossing through all oceans?
If the world was flat some of them would be falling off the edge.

www.marinetraffic.com

well you have been studying this for 10 years and I am a faggot who barely ever looked into this so maybe your first reaction was correct

kek
ok

How do flat Earthers explain phases of the moon or lunar eclipses?

Ironic, since the Flat Earth theory is the biggest Jewish fiction of all and was only revived so that (((they))) could distract your attention away from the Hollow Earth theory. And it worked. You've been played like a fucking fiddle.

why did i laugh at this

He may be shitposting but you're a newfag.

Hey man, I could be wrong. I admit that. But if you look at ancient myths around the world about a land of eternal warmth/summer/sunshine way up north, that suggests to me that these ancient myths are referring to Earth's central sun.

Must be it.
Highly amusing that the globers get so angry when someone challenge their indoctrination.

Based frog!

would it be possible to rig a RTG to a consumer grade drone to give it enough power to fly to the entrance, go inside, and get some footage? I mean come on, it's 2017, we should be able to do this ourselves

Here is a myth for you, how come the Mayan could predict eclipses? They knew the earth was flat.

The entrance is allegedly heavily guarded by intelligence/military personnel.

>hiding the creator
>when even bible doesn't give reliable proofs of flat earth

The ancient Hindus believed that Earth was hollow. The Puranas (i.e. ancient Hindu writings) actually describe a Hollow Earth:

holloworbs.com/HE_Puranas_Article.htm

>tfw just started learning Blender today
It's a sign!

O' ye awakened one, do you have any interesting reading about agartha?