Marrigae is a (((scam)))

youtu.be/qNQ2kV1OTPU

How many of you are actually married and contributing to the survival of the white race? Do you regret it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/qNQ2kV1OTPU
youtube.com/watch?v=1ceVpDjYd4k
youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unarchived Cracked
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/qNQ2kV1OTPU

Wow. Nice. Thanks!

What would happen if maybe we archived it?

In a sexless, loveless relationship. Been together 4 years, have a mortgage, two dogs and a car. I haven't felt loved in about 1 year. She wants kids, I don't. Feel in my heart I made a terrible decision getting so involved. On a load of antidepressants.

On Facebook we're the perfect couple, smiling, on holidays, posting song lyrics to each other. The reality is very different. It's like my heart is empty and numb. I wish I was single. But then it means moving back into my moms place at 30. My pride won't let me. So I'm fucked.

Don't end up like me.

There are periods where it will feel like this. It has its ups and downs.

Cowboy the fuck up, brother.

>On a load of antidepressants.
WHO actually accepts taking that?

over where I live everyone knows not to take that whats wrong with you guys

I got married, had a baby girl, things are going alright despite my stressful job. My wife isnt the prettier ones but i enjoy sex anyhow and she stays home and cooks and cleans well.

>married for four years and no kids

>Cowboy the fuck up, brother.
>brother
questionable advice

are you...
are you a woman by any chance?
Sounds dangerously close to "suck it up you're a man"

Feminism is dead and you should join it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ceVpDjYd4k

The antidepressants is why you're depressed as fuck and don't want to bang the shit of the poon you got lying in bed waiting for you to put a baby in her. Drop the fucking drug habit and grow the fuck up you stupid piece of shit!

If you're in a loveless relationship it's because you don't love yourself and therefore can not express that love to another. You don't need to get a divorce, you need to find yourself again and then make that bitch of yours your woman again.

this feels like a way to let someone else profit

sounds like you need some education my friend

I think you meant to type (((marriage))) is a scam

You don't have to get married to help the survival of the white race.

Modern marriage has no benefits for men. He didn't talk about the worst part Divorce and losing your house, half your savings, lose access to your kids (most family courts are biased against men), paying child support and vaginamony (alimony) every month for decades.

No ads or any BS on it.

Norbot not checking those trips. You're not one person are you?

Get kids and allow your instincts to restart your love.

Married for 7 years, together overall 12 years and we have 4 kids. She's from Ireland - love the accent, and works to her figure neat plus she still wants sex a lot. Cooks reasonably well, cleans, loves me and our kids and is smart so I'm happy.

>married and contributing to the survival of the white race
Those are two mutually exclusive things, OP. Married men are low IQ retards who agree to getting fucked by the state.

I'm 43 and I don't understand this. I was with one who had three girls, great for 6 years, then she was diagnosed with bipolar, found out she was talkin smack to some guys so left her, but the sex was always crazy amazing. Now with one that ive been with for almost 4 years, thinking marriage, has 3 boys no brain problems, again amazing crazy sex, in love, but more than that, we have no inhibitions. Does shit just like change overnight? Is the fact that you make a promise the death punch? I still dont get it. But im 43 and never married soooo lol. Anyways, feel sorry for you man, that sucks. Can't you like surprise her with flowers and ask her if she wants to make a sexy video of her fingering herself? Or I dont know do something you guys havent before? Or something non sexual like go fishing? Or am I just naive as hell lol.

That's hogwash. You can love other people without loving yourself

for many people antidepressants lower their libido which can actually make things worse. For me nothing changed except that it takes longer to reach orgasm (which actually is quite handy)

I wish I was taking citalopram again, premature ejaculation is emasculating as shit, you can see their scorn in her eyes

But I don't want to be a pill-taking zombie either

>she wants kids I dont

My wife and I discussed this in the first fucking month we were together, it is first and foremost the largest dealbreaker in a long term relationship, why the hell would you get a mortgage, pets or be together more than a few months without working this out?

I have been with my wife 7 years, married for 1, we met at uni and are only now buying a place together, sounds like you dived into a serious relationship without laying the proper groundwork.

>tfw premature ejaculation
>tfw if you just keep going women think they are a desireable goddess who turns you on and you are a stallion

But I have no refractory period.

i will move back home and eventually move in with a girl and gove her children

life is empty right now

probably wont legally marry though. that is a trap

Because he's a lying shill with the "don't have children goyim" agenda.

I finish too quickly when having sex with my wife and I know most of the time she doesn't get to finish. She's nice about it though - says it's a compliment that I find attractive which is true tbf.

We are not having kids either, mainly for eugenic reasons(family histories of alcoholism, MS, working age dememtia, type 1 diabetes, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, cleft palettes, Optic tumors, severe heart disease etc etc), but we still contribute and try to live well.

In a relationship for nearly four years, got a house, kid, a cat and a car. Run two business's also.

Within the first year of the relationship, my girlfriend dropped hints of wanted to get married. I pretended I wasn't interested in marriage for two years. I proposed last year and now we moved in together.

We are happy as we can be. Getting married soon, the planning to have more children.

You need to make sure the women is keen on marriage and only move in with in them until you are really sure they are the one.

do yiu get tired of her

i get tired of a woman after 6 orgasms and wish i was doing a hobby or talking with my friends almost 30 seconds after cumming

i want to be in love... im not even partocularly mean

i am deathly afraid i cannot settle

unless she is as cute as a pop idol or can talk to me about things such as stochastic patterns in capital formation... guys am i fucked?

Meanwhile Ahmed and Jamal with 1000 times worse genetics than you are having 5 kids each.

Imagine being this much of a fucking goy

>alcoholism, MS, working age dememtia, type 1 diabetes, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, cleft palettes, Optic tumors, severe heart disease etc etc

Why do you even live lol?

In what way did it make you a zombie?

>ask her if she wants to make a sexy video of her fingering herself?

I have never read something so autistic

Reporting in. Getting ready to celebrate our 12th year of marriage 4 kids. Both my sons got my blue eyes.

Weed out the weak and genetically flawed

>YEEAAAHH GAS THEM

Voluntary eugenics by someone with severe genetic issues and a knowledge of biology (muh BSc)

>FUCKING GOY

Lol

Outbreeding other races on a planet that is already going to hell in a handbasket....makes sense.

Porsche and nice stuff, keeps me going.

yes goys don't get married. don't have children. just import more muslims.

>

20 years here same situation

the problem with marriage is it is a legal contract with the state, not just between two people, and the fine print will ream you good

>The antidepressants is why you're depressed as fuck
classic Sup Forumsretardation right there

My wife had one partner before me and makes double what i do per year ($130k versus $65k).

Even if we split our funds halfway, i'd be the one that makes out. Marriage has been up pr down. It's like any long relationship.

I think it's btter than being single in my case. I see how my buddies have to jump through their own assholes just to secure a relationship with a 6/10 used up roastie. Fuck that

Not one bit user. You know how people who've been married for decades say marriage takes work, that not Bullshit. Especially in today's world.
I'm 36, and I've been married for only six years, the first couple were really hard especially since we were both products of modern society. she's for years older and has been divorced with a kid and I liked hooking up back then.
I know how Sup Forums feels about single moms and they're right, it brings unnecessary headaches but we have a daughter together and she's the most amazing thing I've ever known.
There were definitely times I thought about leaving but that's not what men do, men build, so I worked on us and so did she and we're stronger for it.

I know this all sounds cliche but cliches, like stereotypes, exist for a reason. a successful marriage takes work and I think that's what people just don't get and that's why people used to make divorce extremely difficult, because it's so much easier to just give up and walk away but that's not what men do. The soul mate stuff is real but very rare, my wife and I are not soul mates but we are, I hate to use the term, partners. We're a two person RPG party whose stats compliment each other. That's marriage, fighting side by side with your partner against everything life throws at you. just build your stats accordingly and choose someone who compliments your build and work together.

I climb mountains
travel to foreign countries
spend all my own money
pursue whatever women I want
go where I want

>you take care of another mans child

have fun op glad your wife fills your head with congratulatory bullshit

That's what men do you fucking Xer. Anyone who says otherwise is feeding you feminist garbage.
Go take your shit to tumblr.

i came here just to see if norwaybot was first

>Not one bit user. You know how people who've been married for decades say marriage takes work, that not Bullshit. Especially in today's world.
>I'm 36, and I've been married for only six years, the first couple were really hard especially since we were both products of modern society. she's for years older and has been divorced with a kid and I liked hooking up back then.
>I know how Sup Forums feels about single moms and they're right, it brings unnecessary headaches but we have a daughter together and she's the most amazing thing I've ever known.
>There were definitely times I thought about leaving but that's not what men do, men build, so I worked on us and so did she and we're stronger for it.
>
>I know this all sounds cliche but cliches, like stereotypes, exist for a reason. a successful marriage takes work and I think that's what people just don't get and that's why people used to make divorce extremely difficult, because it's so much easier to just give up and walk away but that's not what men do. The soul mate stuff is real but very rare, my wife and I are not soul mates but we are, I hate to use the term, partners. We're a two person RPG party whose stats compliment each other. That's marriage, fighting side by side with your partner against everything life throws at you. just build your stats accordingly and choose someone who compliments your build and work together.

this is the gayest shit Ive read all week
is this written by a woman?
who the fuck would buy this crap?
>a woman convinces some guy that taking care of her bastard child is a romantic act of heroism

is your bitch even willing to have a kid with you or do you live out in the cuckshed?

Video should be titled: "Why weddings are a scam"

قول هذا المصري صحيح

>slave away for 72 hours per month
>Get paid 70% of what your husband makes because sexism
>Still have to cook and clean 80% of the time because "I make less than he does."
It is definitely a scam.

lol yeah we do. she's a beautiful blonde, blue eyed girl. That's why I married her, not having my daughter run around without a dad.
This response is what I was hoping for. you guys know not to make the same mistake I did. I'm still happy though.
I'm proud of you user.

muh gender pay gap myth

theyll typically crap another kid out to seal the deal

>Married men are low IQ retards
This. Everytime. 100%. Guaranteed. Everytime.

I understand that getting married and having kids is "saving the white race" and all but what happens when only the dumb fucks are having kids?

>I understand that getting married and having kids is "saving the white race" and all but what happens when only the dumb fucks are having kids?

do you know what happens?

absolutely nothing to me.

why the fuck do you think you owe your "race" something? what has your race done for you?

>She wants kids
>I don't
The problem is with you, friendo

yep. I got caught, but hindsight is 20/20. The only thing I can do now, besides be a nigger and run, is to make things as good as they can be for myself and my daughter.

good advice, seriously

I don't understand your post. You need to learn better comprehension and articulate yourself better.

>why the fuck do you think you owe your "race" something?
........................I don't. I repeating the standard meme you hear on pol.

Protestants destroyed the family by allowing divorce, very terrible

when only dumb fucks are having kids then civilization collapses.

i personally believe in reincarnation so i guess Ill be back when that happens.

everything you do will come back to you in this life or the next.

>yep. I got caught, but hindsight is 20/20. The only thing I can do now, besides be a nigger and run, is to make things as good as they can be for myself and my daughter.

yep children are a burden and women are the device of nature that traps man into doing it's bidding.

this is why I dont want to have them.

the purpose of this life is not to make more children but that becomes the task of many because they are spiritually immature.

She will get those kids user. And they dont have to be yours. She will keep you around to pay for them. Enjoy getting cucked.

>Do you regret it?
Approaching 15 years. Best decision(s) ever. Trust me, there are many. Early on the troubles seem larger....because they are new. Adapt and compromise, or it won't last.

Remove money from the equation, and you will have very little to bitch about with each other. Basically make sure you are saving every month, and stresses vanish.

My late father tells me

>user, A woman and a man meet. Neither of them know they do it, but here is the fact: A man wishes for a woman to never change, while a woman wishes to change the man. This is the ultimate fact to know when to compromise.

I was told this a decade ago, and hearing it has fixed all of my qualms with marriage. No joke. My kids are awesome. Life is good.

I highly advise at least 2 kids. Get a real job, and leave your ego in the car. Do something that makes money, irrelevant of the career. It is not YOUR job, it is THEIR job. You work it to feed your family.

Promode is making so much that your wife can home-school. This is tough, but in the last 4-5 years it has become possible. It is actually cheaper to keep a woman at home than when they have a job.

>when only dumb fucks are having kids then civilization collapses.
Yes - This is what appears to be happening around me. I see it everyday. Mostly low IQ fat ugly pop culture consuming dumbfucks are reproducing.

>i personally believe in reincarnation so i guess Ill be back when that happens.
I kind of believe this. You get reincarnated unless you get life right and you leave the wheel of samsara.

>everything you do will come back to you in this life or the next.
This is definitely true

Yes you need to MAN up and step up to the plate to finish another man's meal. Fuckin cuck.

>We're a two person RPG party whose stats compliment each other. That's marriage, fighting side by side with your partner against everything life throws at you. just build your stats accordingly and choose someone who compliments your build and work together
Please don't reproduce, the world has enough downs syndrome kids.

weve been through this over and over again, endless lives.

there is life throughout the whole universe, which is infinite in size and duration. there is even life throughout our solar system that we dont know anything about.

we are stuck in this life to learn certain things and we will be stuck here until we learn them. if that takes the burden of family life, thats what it will take.

sage the jew

>Jews control 99.9% of the world's diamond trade.

>Jews tell everyone "To show your love, the man must buy the woman a diamond engagement ring."

>"How much should I spend on this ring?"

>Jews: "About three months salary!"

And that's how the Jews tax marriage.

>Promode is making so much that your wife can home-school.

ya so you can pass your own personal stupidity onto your kids and cripple them socially for life at something like 20X the cost of public school.

there aint no way out of this place, sorry. no one here gets out alive.

your wife prefers it so she doesnt have to answer to a boss and can be a lazy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

having children is the sole reason for existence, both biology and spirituality agree on this schlomo.

That shit should be automatic on Sup Forums imo...

That would be the first good advice i have ever heard from a woman.

it's too late Ezra, already did. I can't wait until we gas you.

if you don't want kids kill yourself it's the fucking same

Your feelings are stupid and wrong.

>both biology and spirituality agree on this schlomo.

what? spirituality is about the eternal nature of man. If man is eternal, children have nothing to do with spirituality.

You are the Problem mate. What a fucking looser. Stop taking antidepressants and start some new Sport, preferably martial art. and you should have talked about Kids the first month you were dating. Are you White? then have at least 2 fucking Kids, i mean what is bad about it? If you dont have Kids, your Name and your genes will die with you and nothing you have ever worked for or with will have any meaning.

Are you the batman of Sup Forums norway?

You can't be everywhere, somebody right now is not using an archive or hooktube

You just expect too much from women mate. Most of them are shit. Just take a cutie one who doesnt get on your nerves and lets you have time with your friends. Also thankfulness is important. no fat chicks.

>your wife prefers it so she doesnt have to answer to a boss and can be a lazy fuck.
Well, I can't complain about her being a "lazy fuck". The house is clean. My clothes are folded. Dinner is prepared and ready for 5:30 pm.

Be me:
>Have not been in a grocery store in over a decade for anything more than a large bag of ice
>Responsible for all things with wheels and wooden handles. This includes autos, lawnmowers and all yard works.
>Not responsible for anything inside of home that is not construction related.

My yard looks great. My home is clean.

>(((Cracked)))

No thanks

For those of you who aren't: what are you doing with your life? Are you building anything of value? If you're one the "waiting for collapse" types, how are you preparing?

My sister is smart, she married her man at the town hall and had our parents and parents in law for a nice diner, nobody else. They have two kids so far and seem to be doing well.

Cheap, efficient and they saved their money to rebuild the whole top floor of their house for their children when they grow older.

That's pretty rare though, most girls want their damn marriage at the church with the dress and all the bullshit and also the god damn nightmare that is a family diner with dozens of people that have nothing to say to each others.

That's why funerals are better than marriages, you still have plenty food and alcohol but at least nobody expect you to dance or linger around.

You get Sup Forums

Thats right goy. Kids just preventing you from enjoying your meaningless Hobbies.
family sucks anyway, who didn't want die alone?

I think the idea of marriage is right, but most couples are doing it for the wrong reasons and with the wrong intents and ideas. To truly know if a marriage is right, either get an arranged marriage (from parents that truly know you), or pre-marital counseling to know if you two are right for each other.

As long as you don't have children with that witch you can still be free.

Seriously, if you want children buy some ovum with good genetics, make your own embryos and get a surrogate mother. There is absolutely no reason to enslave yourself to her, divorce her and you'll be the happiest you'll ever be.

Being a single dad is 1000% better than letting a white woman make children just to steal them from you and educate them and use them against you.

Seriously, I plan on having 4 or 5 white children, and I won't let a white woman ruin them. I recommend this to every man that wants to have kids but doesn't want to marry.

fug

>be me
>coming up on our 9th year of marriage
>couldnt be happier
>shes a dyed in the wool blue blood dem that is starting to take the red pill
>both parents were unfaithful to each other which lead to her being raised by a single mom
>single mothers piss her off
>have two kids
>both have blonde hair blue eyes

Feels good man

I am married and have two white children. White race saved, thank you very much.

Stupid babby tier muh crabidalism points and just plain unfunny all around.