Be Dan Harmon

>Be Dan Harmon
>Create Blue Pill: The Show
>Still get called alt-right

The left will eventually consume itself in a McCarthy wet dream.lol

How is it a bluepiled show? It's pretty blackpilled but I don't see the blue, can you explain?

I like it.
Sorta nihillistic but I find it funny.
Seems like they are avoiding the nihilism edge on purpose.

What did they mean by this? Are my reddit normie friends going to be talking about the triple parentheses meme now?

since the beginning of season 3 rick acts as if the previous bonding with his grand kids did not happened and treats them like shit

I like the show but I think a lot of people who watch it don't really understand what makes it good, which makes them blue pilled.

From a philosophical stand point its a fun show because a lot of the premises for episodes revolve around using thought experiments as a way to explore morality, identity, nihilism, how to be happy ect.

The characters are just vehicles for different moral view points, which is a great way of exploring philosophical dilemmas. Dan Harmon also uses rick as a way of criticizing SJWS in a couple episodes so it's not exactly "blue pilled"

I think a lot of people who watch it a blue pilled and only watch it because its trendy, and I think you're blue pilled OP because you're just a contrarian like the rest of Sup Forums

Just because you don't like something thats trendy doesn't mean you're red pilled.

Be over 15
Watching cartoons and even complaint about them.

While I admit I watch some of this shows I could give way less than a fuck about their content or message.

I watch them cuss they make me laugh ,some times, just like bugs bunny used to when cramming a huge hammer on Elmer's fudge bald head

I love the show and can separate entertainment from politics because I'm not a faggot.

But the new episode was shit and had muh womyn writerz all over it. If the next episode is as bad as the last one then it is in the bin for me.

>Elmer's fudge
I must have missed that episode.

Take your flea-bitten arse back to school and finish your English studies, Pablo. Try not to take any naps this time yeah?

With that being said, you're still right.

I can't believe that they actually made a fucking wiki on ((()))

Jews are a race?

of course (((they))) did

Only when it's convenient.

wow jews are really mad

No, they're white, which is why they have carte blanche to criticise Europeans for not being tolerant enough. They're also not white and are their own ethnicity when they need protecting.

I don't think any of the characters but Rick and the mom are the originals from the pilot.

Only Rick, actually.

I haven't seen it yet, what makes you say about that about the writers? I think women destroy anything creative that they get their hands on but I'm just looking for examples

>
>135739300
Rick and Morty isn't redpi-

The newest episode is set pretty much all in one place when rick opens a portal. Not much portal hopping. Too much linear dialogue about marriage and divorce. Some jokes hung on too long. The overall plot was quite weak and baseless, and it generally didn't feel like an episode of rick and morty - bar a couple of moments. And sure enough, when I googled it...Women writers have been added! yaaaay!!1
Weird though because they had a hand in SE03 E1 and that was pretty fucking good in my opinion. Hopefully the next one won't be such a ghastly failure.

I never said that, I love rick and morty and I do not give a shit if some anonymous wizard from Mongolian sandcastle forum thinks it's 'bluepilled' or 'redpilled'.

The very original that roiland made for channel 101 only had

Roiland is politically a retard but way back was a Sup Forums addict and consipracy theory type. (((Dan Harmon))) is the one injecting leftist ideas into the show, I rate

>only had rick and morty
Messed it up

>Nihilism
>Redpilled
It's one of the biggest killers of modern western civilization

i remember watching some commentary on the episodes and i noted that on 2 episodes dan harmon would state that he was worried about offending people on tumblr and talked about how he want on there. other then him the show is ok

The problem with the latest episode is the same problem Sup Forums has
>Too much Summer
The jokes were not funny at all. I wonder if they did it on purpose because they were called out for not having women writers, but perhaps I'm giving too much credit o a bunch of fags.

>too much summer
top zozzle. This, pretty much. And as much as I'd like to be optimistic about it, I do think it's just the women ruining the writing.

Your thread is shit, too.