You have ten minutes to justify the existence of gubberment

You have ten minutes to justify the existence of gubberment.

Why should I be ruled by some faggot?

But you're not ruled by the Australian govenrment, they serve you. That's why you can walk right over the roof of parliament house. They're under your foot.

You don't have to, just leave. Go innawoods.

If that was the case we wouldn't have communist tier gun laws

we sold our guns back to the gov mate, we did it.

UK govt is on holiday for six weeks.
Country still going along nicely
Th we don't need them,we have enough laws and bureaucrats could run the whole damn place.

They gave a guy millitary training told him shoot shit up; All so we would sell our guns to them*

that's not even how the conspiracy goes

If you need a gun to wield power you have no power to wield.

Faggots are the natural leaders

Its not about that. It's to freedom to own and use them

Who else is going to raise an army to protect you against invaders?

because that faggot has support to be allowed to tell you what to do. if enough people in a area decide that faggot can go fuck himself they wont do what he says then your free

>Why should I be ruled by some faggot?

Obama's presidency ended in 2016, FYI.

>You can only have a Army with a state

You are too stupid to be trusted

Political power grows from the barrel of a gun -Chairman Mao

Sure makes it a lot easier to organize one when most people don't want to fight or learn about fighting during prolonged periods of peace. Is it just a coincidence that there were never any successful anarchist civilizations that survived their first contact with other civilizations?

>The government owns the country, therefore we have to do what it says. If the government collapsed, corporations would take its place until they all merged into another government.

Small, minimal government is fine, because it supports human rights to life, liberty and property and cannot do much harm compared to big government (debt, overspending, social engineering, wars).

Good luck defending against the empire with your shit tier militia cunt.

>derp
>justify existence of government
>not understanding what government should be
>not knowing why anyone does anything

you have to be over 18 to post here

If you want to fuck children and sell heroin so badly go visit Afghanistan. Bonus, you could probably build your own recreational mcnuke too.

You have ten minutes to give me a good reason why someone shouldn't just kill you and live in your house. Go.
>The entire government is on holiday
No.

Almost all power is derived from violence or the threat of violence fuck face.

There will always be a ruling class m80

How as a society should we decide who is in charge?

1488 le ebbin XDD
Whee mus securr teh existenc of huite grills
No gubberment gibs == no benis in bagina == no wite babbies
Took me 2 mins.

>I should be ruled by some faggot
bcoz anarchist faggot needs rule

Fuckers get more holidays than 10 year old schoolkids.
Recess is a period when the Parliament is not sitting.
The Parliament has agreed the following parliamentary recess dates in 2017:
11 to 19 February 2017 (inclusive)
1 to 16 April 2017 (inclusive)
1 July to 3 September 2017 (inclusive)
7 to 22 October 2017 (inclusive)
23 December 2017 to 7 January 2018 (inclusive)

Because things work better with a government:

>Certain healthcare systems are more efficient than free market systems
>Natural monopolies will fuck you without government subsidies and price controls
>Certain price controls aren't terrible (minimum wage, healthcare)
>Central banks and fiat currency are good
>There are 1001 scenarios where a transaction involving two people affects another unrelated party which require regulation

>Certain healthcare systems are more efficient than free market systems
Name one.

But that only means new laws aren't passed. The people enforcing those laws are still around. The judiciary hasn't gone on holiday, etc.

Australias public health system is fucking disgraceful

People need to be told what to do.

You have no idea what a disgraceful health care system looks like, you're just complaining.

so gay marriage isn't legalised in Australia

Not an arguement

this
you cant have billions of people doing whatever they want

You're clearly a retard in need of some kind of oversight.

Germany's multi-payer system is the best

In reference to what?

most american sentiments against government come from a revulsion against their own government

not noticing that there existed govts historically and exist today, that don't suck as much and aren't as corrupt as theirs

no government sucks more than a democratic people's government, so much so that the people that have created it feel they need to resist it with guns
and all the lifespan of that democracy is spent trying to take precautions to prevent abuse and mismanagement in it

we'd just be looting & hording

until i find someone I'm willing to trade with...
several ppl willing to work togeter to cultivate land...

there will need an organzed process for work/settling dispute etc

but hey, I'm all for you bundy types whe like to say you don't need govt...drop you off where there are no roads rocky soil....no services of anytype see how independent you are

> a state run health care with the possiblity for rich and successful people to opt out of
The costs are huge, that is not efficient. It's also not fair to rob the young to feed the old, which is why they import ever more shitskins. Next try.

Then why can't you or the people who chose not to sell them just simply rebuy them at your pleasure?

I doubt you'll find a single communist who advocates for banning guns.

I doub't I'll find a single communist that cares about human rights

they got destroyed

Im more worried about this gay marriage shit.
It better go to a plebiscite

Show me a successful militia action that did not result in the establishment of a new government populated by its members. You are fixated on a single static step in what is actually a dynamic process. Ancap is a primitive phase of development, and the first world government of peers is its natural conclusion. You literally advocate for a return to sticks and stones, and everybody knows that but you.

You won't find anyone caring for other's human rights, only their own.
Rights are a meme anyway.

>The costs are huge, that is not efficient
6th in the world in per capita spending. Pretty standard desu and almost half US costs

>It's also not fair to rob the young to feed the old, which is why they import ever more shitskins
Its up to you whether or not its fair but it works, It's given plenty of countries great healthcare and pension systems.

> It's given plenty of countries great healthcare and pension systems.
They also result in huge debt, economic stagnation, youth unemployment and mass immigration. Also factor in that these systems have had a lifespan of about 20-30 years and are already about to fail.
The free market is brutal in the way that it doesn't allow you to hide the costs behind some slimy measure.

half our nation live in Melbourne and Sydney though
i'm a bit worried

You can get a gun in Australia. Wtf you talking about?

i am going to vote no on that multiple times if i can.

>They also result in huge debt, economic stagnation, youth unemployment and mass immigration
Debt to GDP is about average for most countries. Lower than countries like UK and France.

Steady 2% GDP growth

Youth unemployment is actually a problem

Germany has falling birthrates, they need immigration

Germany has it's EU colonies to sell their overpriced manufacured products to, without this fact that GDP ratio would be very different. In conclusion, even if you have an empire and colonies, state run health care is still too expensive.
> Germany has falling birthrates
If you would be taxed like the Germs, you'd think twice about having children as well.

>state run health care is still too expensive
How did you make that leap? They have a debt but its due to several programs not just healthcare. Also much of healthcare in Germany isn't state run, its one of the more market based systems in the world.

Also how is this reconciled with the fact that every single system with heavy government intervention has lower spending than the US?

>If you would be taxed like the Germs, you'd think twice about having children as well.
Its a pattern across all developed nations. Even the more economically liberal countries like Singapore and Hong Kong have below replacement birthrates.