People you liked before Trump. I'll start

People you liked before Trump. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nick_Offerman/status/822862378903535617?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stopped liking him after he killed his wife.

Steven King.

It would be quicker to say people I liked after Trump.
>Johnny Rotten
>Morrissey
>Kelsey Grammar
>based Trump's advisor Ezekiel Rubenstein

>Kelsey Grammar

Sauce? What did he say? Frasier is the GOAT sitcom.

I never liked Colbert, always thought he was a creep, and at one point in my life I was a Jon Stewart liberal.

>"“Sometimes Americans, being what we are, the unknown becomes more attractive than the known and we do know what’s coming from the other side so I’m probably going to embrace Mr Trump."

>call this wife murderer out for having an irrelevant career outside of King of Queens cameos
>he comes back with a "your mom" joke

He's a professional comedian, right?

Deniro, but I didn't know he was married to a nigress and had some of the ugliest mutts I have ever seen.

>he didn't like based moz before trump

All of my friends and family

Can't ever watch comedy network propaganda ever again. Fuck those leftist, Marxist, Anglo-American establishment pieces of shit

On a side note, it's been hilarious seeing comedians that hate Trump so badly that they can't even be funny anymore.

i just assume all celebrities are insufferable liberals so that i can only be pleasantly surprised when someone isnt.

A lot of my podcasts have anti-trump segments in them now. They bring up a current event and then go on to their talking points about how climate denial, being racist and being a liar are bad.

They exclusively watch CNN apparently.

>People you liked before Trump...

Sup Forums

I just listen to fact-based shit now, like Interesting Things Explained Well and 99% invisible. Everything else has just turned into a political platform for some fag or group of fags.

Easier to say who I started to like after Trump.

>Jon Voight
>James Woods

Total Biscuit,
Jesse Coz,
Dodger.

Ron Perelman aka Clay Morrow

What in the fuck is that thing

This post made me curious. I went and looked at my all time favorite films and what actors starred in them. I'm pleasantly surprised that most of the actors like Trump or haven't said anything negative about him.
>Pro-Trump
Val Kilmer
Kurt Russell
Clint Eastwood
Tim Allen
>Avoided saying something negative
Jeff Bridges
Tom Hanks
Kevin Costner
Nicholas Cage
>Reasonable comments
Sandra Bullock
Matt Damon
Mel Gibson
Harrison Ford

I was such a huge fan of his at one point. Easily my favorite comedian. I can't stand the sight of him now.

val kilmer?????

tom hanks?????

henry swansons the name

>Aziz Ansari

WTF? What did he say about Trump? I fucking love Ron Swanson.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad Robin Williams passed away so that I didn't have to go through the pain of seeing my hero shill for Hill and go on rabid anti-Trump rants. That would be too painful to bear.

i only know this guy from King of Queens. i kinda liked him.

is kevin james degenerate now too?

i have bad news for you my dude

twitter.com/Nick_Offerman/status/822862378903535617?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!#!!!## GOD DAMN IT IS THERE NOTHING PURE IN THE WORLD ANYMORE???

brb killing myself

I feel your pain user

STOP REPRODUCING YA WANNA HELP THA PLANET DONCHA GOY?

He went downhill before 2017, stumbled upon a few of his videos in 2014 and he was already shilling

God damn

Harry Potter books were a big part of my childhood it's what got me hooked on reading. I have lost all respect for the author j.k. fagling

>Kurt Russel
>Jeff Bridges

Thank you God.

Take one, leave one

You were a faggot then and a faggot still
Only faggots liked Harry potter

he is da mayn

>Reasonable comments
Sandra Bullock
Matt Damon
Mel Gibson
Harrison Ford
Do you have citations to what they said? I can't believe these people came to a reasonable conclusion other than trump has nuclear weapons so it's bad. desu I don't expect anyone on your list to go farther than that.

I'm sorry that reading at the age of 9 is considered faggotry. Go wipe the sweat off your fat chin and relax a little bit.

Sorry pee but your parents were forcing that on you
A true father would have made you read lord of the rings

It's because most actors, like most people, don't give a shit about politics.

>How do you know???

Because I understand basic marketing.

People who are deeply invested in it are trying to play up their brand - so the big fucking A Listers - your Hanks, Russels, and Damons, don't need to play up their brand. They're MASSIVE names, and don't need to be any bigger. If you look at those 'celebrity' videos, they're mostly mid-tier B list celebrities like the Avengers cast - who have only really been in Avengers, apart from RDJ, who is the only A list celebrity that Marvel uses; and they want to increase their brand.

It's the same reasoning by which people like Tom Cruise can't DO Oscarbait with say, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Brad Pitt, or Morgan Freeman - they're such enormous names that it would devalue their brand to have "Starring With" next to it.

>tl;dr
Hollywood is a sham, if you truly believe these actors actually give a shit about any of the bullshit they spout then you're as insane as TJ Miller, who just left Silicon Valley in the Platinum Age of television to go promote garbage ass movies he's starring in. And because nobody donated to Clinton.

Some of the people you like, are, of course, fucking nutjobs who truly believe that Donald Trump is out to destroy the world, but you meet crazies every day. You just have to accept it and move on. Separate the art from the artist, as is.

this, hes so insufferable with his faux manliness

I read LoTR also but didn't mention it in this post because I respect Tolkein. My parents didn't force me to read I went to the library and got the books myself. Go reeeee somewhere else.

I have a strong suspicion that the Wahlberg's and Jenny McCarthy are Trump supporters. They are just smart enough to stay out of the shit.

fucking michael shannon man. who knew he was a tumblr tier faggot. what a disappointment.

He said the chances of Trump being president were basically zero in a cheeky mocking tone, but he didn't outright say anything negative afaik

DAAYUUM

>the absolute cockface

i know he talked lots of shit, i was replying to that forskin of a human who said he never said bad shit about trump

Springsteen called Trump an idiot, I couldnt believe it
Every single character in his old songs would have voted Trump

Hohn mccain

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCK FACEBOOK

Actually hated them all before trump

Based Mel

I used to like him on LazyTown, now I hope his tumors eat him alive. In an ideal world, he'd already be dead for disrespecting an emperor anyways

How is it possible that out of all of the based stuff his character, Ron Swanson, says throughout the show, none of it rubbed off even a little? It takes a truly ignorant person to say the correct things pretending to be someone else but not even consider them for your own beliefs.

Pepe

Essentially exact.

Saved me doing a large post.

I don't get how he can be such a tard

this

the scene in 'Louie' where he calls nick dipaolo a nazi and punches him completely ruined him for me

I also don't understand how someone who wrote The Gunslinger + Dark Tower series can be against gun ownership. Apparently they're only for Knights of Gilead and fate-approved Ka-Tets

William Shatner too

[spoiler] BIG [/spoiler]

/thread

Dan Carlin,
Joe Rogan,
TJ Miller
Ben Shapiro
Sam Harris

Roseanne Bar
Piers Morgan

Have quit some podcast because the Trump bashing became so damn annoying. All the years before, nothing on politics. But now they can't help them self.

Dan Carlin is still goat though, even as a liberal. Both the Common sense and Hardcore History podcast.

you know shit fucked when fucking Morrissey looks like a badass Nazi

What did Alan Rickman do to you

This made me so happy for some reason

Also I know Chris Pratt is reddit-tier, but didn't he say he wanted more blue collar worker roles and he got shot down as a racist and he was forced to apologise?

any more rare moz's?

don't listen to
tom hanks shit all over trump and sucked Obama's dick.
just because hes too damn likable to be mad at doesn't mean he didn't say anything

this

Yep!

based Moz

and people say Sup Forums isn't Sup Forumsite

I turned off a sports podcast yesterday when the host bitched about the poor "discourse" in the nation. He didn't even mention Trump specifically, but he was reinforcing the usual "isn't it a shame there is strife and conflict in our formerly cordial and happy nation..." narrative.

And yes, of course he was Jewish.

big time. Louie just completely gave in
to the left. he is if Mexican though.

luckily bill burr replaced him.

why did you even like that shitty show before trump?