/duterte/ - Drug War General

Fuck human rights, humans are animals too edition

Ozamis mayor killed for having links with drug trade

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/66/662153_phl-philippines-asia-pacific-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WijGI2PN1P0
forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/06/20/dutertes-philippines-is-the-10th-fastest-growing-economy-in-the-world/
forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2017/03/23/east-asias-5-fastest-growing-countries-in-2017/#68a0efff5ac6
forbes
archive.is/KIZzN
archive.is/zZEov
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Duterte is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

>we want a mass murderer for president

Kill yourself

"Murderer" implies he killed humans. Addicts are not human.

>Ozamis mayor killed because Duterte says he has links with drug trade
Which is my main problem with this war on drugs

Parojinog was murdered because his father hunted commies a few decades ago.

For someone that promised to eradicate all sources of drugs and all people with drug links, his chinese friends like Peter Lim are still under the radar.

Hell, even his son is a degenerate pothead.

I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan as I've been stocking up on supplies.

tl;dr: Fuck off, shill.

If you don't want him, please send him over to Brazil, we are in desperate need of someone like him.

Also, all his appointees except for a few ones like Lorenzana has proven to be capable. He shills for china even if most of his supporters are lukewarm at best over it.

What bothers me is that barangay officials literally have control over life and death over here. Piss one of 'em off and your name might end up on the Drug Watchlist.

get shot you meth sniffing jungle monkey

>The father of the killed mayor was one of the leaders of an anti-communist militia turned somewhat organized crime group when they staunchly refused to fuck off by the government

whats better for a "ruler"

deceit and guile from the shadows

or what duerters doing?

its like one of those hollywood movie things where the guy behind the shadows "soros" can easily defeat the brash guy.

what say you flips?

How appropriate, that the burgers' whore hole should sink together with its degenerate, Zionist cesspit fatherland

Duts is literally that neighborhood tough guy that loudmouths everyone but slinks and shrivels when confronted.

He has an army of apologists that will defend him and laud at him even if he sank a boat full of orphan puppies.

I'd be impressed if he'd pull off his shenanigans with Machiavellian bravado but for fucks sake, his schemes are pretty much ACME-tier stupidity and people fucking eat it up.

The Parojinogs... what a family. From a year 2010 Wikileaks file:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/66/662153_phl-philippines-asia-pacific-.html

>This partisan armed group is called Kuratong Baleleng. It is being headed by former Ozamiz Mayor Reynaldo 'Aldong' Parojinog. The syndicate was based in Ozamiz and engaged in bank robbery, kidnapping for ransom, smuggling and drug trafficking.

>It had been "operating with impunity" in Ozamiz because it enjoyed "political protection" for many years from the former city mayor, Aldong Parojinog, a son of its founder Octavio Parojinog.

>Robbers victimizing banks in Metro Manila do their 'rest and recreation' activities in Ozamiz after every hit, confident that the arm of the law cannot reach them because of this political protection.

>The local police are impotent to enforce the law because they are outnumbered and outgunned. (There are also) threats to their lives and families. Worse, some of them have succumbed to bribery.

>If they can (stop) Kuratong Baleleng in its illegal drug trade, they can solve a fourth of the overall problem of supply of shabu throughout the country because the Kuratong Baleleng is a major player in drug trafficking.

That's in 2010, seven years later he dead.

A grenade held by one of Parojinog's bodyguards exploded during the clash inside his house and it remains unclear if he and his wife were killed by the blast or police gunfire or both.

The daughter was caught on camera trying to swallow (I think) evidence:

youtube.com/watch?v=WijGI2PN1P0

>dead mayor claimed to start an anti-drug campaign over a year ago

Shit, I think most of our Sanctuary City mayors are paid off by the mexican cartels to look the other way. We could use a man like him to clean up our cities, too, but I'd rather go after the mexicunts and the politicians who enable them.

interesting view. thanks peanut butter beef dude.

God, people like you are just everywhere, always dragging down your country and making things worse by actively undermining any efforts to bring change and improve such a drastically terrible situation. I'm really glad that you are finally in the minority and that people are tired of listening to spineless defeatists like you, who just want to perpetuate the status-quo.

Drug addicts human top kek

>drag my country down

Our currency is at an all time low and the economy has been slowed to a crawl. By "change" you mean having the same set of problems, but this time more rampant?

Also, I do not add to the problem by actually helping the economy by having a JOB.

It's not being a defeatist. This is real life.

So what that the economy has slowed to a crawl? Be thankful you have someone who is concerned about at the very least dealing with one of the most serious issues a country can have, which is rampant violence. What the hell does it even matter if your stocks are soaring high if all over the rest of the country people are subjected to sub-human conditions? Nobody said change would happen overnight and that everything would be perfect as soon as he took office, but instead of being a disingenuous cunt, how about you let the man do his job?

Yellowtard detected

Nope, Parojinog was murdered because he is a prominent drug lord, he was known as the Pablo Escobar of Mindanao, he deserves to be exterminated.

His father was the founder of Koratong Baleleng which fought Communists during the Marcos era, but after the fall of Marcos, Koratong Baleleng became a syndicate that operates in kidnap-for-ransom, extortion, prostitution & drug trafficking.

Barangay officials don't make the drug dealer list you idiot, the police do.

t. yellowtard

Philippine economy deteriorating because of Duterte is a myth.

>forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/06/20/dutertes-philippines-is-the-10th-fastest-growing-economy-in-the-world/
>forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2017/03/23/east-asias-5-fastest-growing-countries-in-2017/#68a0efff5ac6

You forgot to archive it

>forbes com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/06/20/dutertes-philippines-is-the-10th-fastest-growing-economy-in-the-world
archive.is/KIZzN
>forbes com/sites/ralphjennings/2017/03/23/east-asias-5-fastest-growing-countries-in-2017/#68a0efff5ac6
archive.is/zZEov

>reaping the end of Pnoy's mildly successful economic plans
>somehow duterte gets the credit
>duterte does something stupid
>HURRRRRR he can't help it he's visayan hurrr yellowtards BTFO

I love how non duterte supporters are now the boogeymen to whatever he does wrong.

Also, how does it feel that Gloria's out because if duts? :^)

>Wants to kill all drug users and views them as irredeemable but has admitted into taking drugs himself

>wants ROTC to be mandatory but has admitted on falsifying his medica lrecords so he wouldn't attend his

>hates politicians who steal funding but has admitted that he also stole a sizeable chunk and is apologetic

>no one is above the law and kills individuals with barely solid links to drug trade but would hesitate to snuff out a good friend of his that is known to be a big time drug producer

Explain yourselves.

Keep kickin' ass, Flips.

did it work? are the drugs dead yet?

Your Filipino kin are still working in Saudi, I think that speaks volumes to the situation in the Philippines

What ever happened to Roxas anyway? He basically fell off the map after the elections.

And yeah, I want a mass murderer for president. As long as the murder spree is properly directed.

Same with Binay. Went off the grid in case Duterte went bananas,

Always wondered why Duterte didn't kicked Binay's teeth in though. He's the definition of a Trapo.

>literally in one of his posts (), he says that the currency is weak
>blames it on duterte
>some other guy says the economy is actually thriving now
>"pnoy totally did that tho"
pre magkano bayad? wala ko trabaho ngayun eh. malaki ba kita sa pagshishitpost sa Sup Forums?

also
>pnoy's economic plans
>buying a sportscar, a ps4, and dating a korean celebrity
nice plan

Duterte's plan is to peddle china as our saving grace

Pnoy's economic plans were mild at best. Literally panhandle and fish for foreign investments.

Gloria's was okay but hers was peanuts compared to how much her and Mikepocketed

Erap's was noexistent

Pretty much small steps to patch up an already sinking boat. Everything went downhill post Marcos. What keeps us barely afloat is OFW remittances

And no, I do it for free because my fucking taxes pays for that whore mocha's paycheck and all she does is shitpost irl