LOOK WHAT YOU DID Sup Forums!!!

You sick bastards are probably happy she did this too.
reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/6qutji/my_wife_mtf_attempted_suicide_yesterday/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pHRC3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wife (male)

Good.

>wife (male)
>I have gender disphoria too
>transphobe transsexual
Laughing my way to the beach。

Tranny tries to kill ximself because xis partner comes out as trans?

L M A O

So his "wife" was attracted to him as a male, but the husband wanted to be a woman?

Does he consider each of its excrements his child? Because he ejaculates into its ass?

I'm confused.

Only sad it didn't work.

>I pleaded and cried
Nothing but fiction like most Reddit stories people like to screencap.

Reminder to check your girlfriends connections, if you're someone (or a suspected someone) and they know your single, they'll arrange for you to have a girlfriend and either make her break up with you at a bad time or have her consistently fail at suicide.

>trans
Yes, I can imagine they'll use trans for suicidal girlfriends. Don't date trannies if you're worried.

Stay safe.

this makes me angry, im glad my pathetic race is on the threshold of a massive drop. We retired our morals and fell into a hole of degenerate self loathing.

You wanna know why women are going to the next pablo or tyrone? Maybe look at the state of white males and there mentally ill uprising. Unbelievable

Thought it was real until the bit about trannies in the military

I am sorry for her failure. Better luck next time.

>it happened very unexpectedly
Ohh am I laffin!

>implying I'm going to read all of that bullshit
So a tranny tried to kill itself. So what? Isn't that pretty much standard?

Don't worry we'll be fine once Hillarity is in prison

Even fake women can't kill themselves right

yep, must have been a pretty cool dude she lost all respect for.

just goes to show that no matter how tempting it is, you cant let your gnarlier fetishes determine your lifestyle.

That story genuinely made me laugh.
Am I a sociopath?

Holy fuck. Look at what Barry has done to our societies. Fucking jesus motherfucking christ save these people.

>attempted suicide
Do or do not. There is no try.
>my wife mtf
should neck himself too

A tranny tried to kill themselves because their partner wanted to become a tranny too kek
>transphobic transsexual
That's a new one

I can't follow this shit. Which one is the tranny?

>attempted
Boooooooooring

Wait, so is the wife a bigot for not being attracted to xer?

>tranny tried to commit because it couldnt stand being with a tranny

fucking lmao, what a bigoted racist

>she

If I'm reading this correctly, one is a tranny (the wife) the other is in the beginning stages of being a tranny (the narrator).

Plot twist: both.

man marries tarp

decies he too is a tranny

tarp "attempts" to kill self.

"attempted" suicide

Protip, if it's an "attempt" you never actually tried. There are only successful suicides

>my wife
*husband

So I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly, the author is male and in the military and he's the tranny? Or is his female wife the tranny? Are they two trannies living together?
IDGAF about them but I've been thinking about the military thing and wondering if Obama honestly was using the military to pay for sex changes. How did that happen? How did our military get so faggoted up with trannies looking for free hormone treatment for life? That really pisses me off so much for all the guys who have to serve with these fucking freaks, and knowing that these fake ass recruits are a sham for free sex changes.

So, TWO men are together. One is a male-to-female tranny, the other wants to be male-to-female

The male-to-female tranny attempted suicide because the queerfag husband also wants to be a tranny.

Okay. What. The. Fuck.

>be crazy
>get sucked into a cult of other crazies
>be convinced that cutting off your penis will end your crazy woes
>it doesn't
>now have to live with a horribly crude imitation of a vagina
>"sex" is your partner inserting their penis into your open surgical wound that barely has any feeling
>your day to day life now consists of dealing with never ending body horror as you need to stir your surgical wound periodically to prevent it from closing
>the totality of your situation now dawns on you
>you've permanently destroyed your body, to the point that its not even recognizably human, it doesn't even function
>decide to die because the gravity of this is too great to bear
>cult of crazies still blame your attempted suicide on "transphobia"

Wow. Its almost like these people hate themselves so much they hate every other tranny by extension to. Its almost like they want to see each other go through pain and suffering.

Pretty sure this is just a straight couple with a man who is becoming trans not a trans couple you retadrs

Targeted shill LARP to sway opinions on military trans issue.

His wife is a man turned woman? Huh?

That aside, it's nice that he can love him/her but daym

>forgetting to archive links from jew-funded leddit upon posting here
archive.is/pHRC3

DING DING DING
Suicide "attempts" are for attention seeking fagaronis

The Husband want's to be a women from what I can tell. Anyway it's two mentally ill people who have dogs instead of kids. Sound like a movie script to me

I dunno about you guys, but I'm probably gonna go harass it.

At least read the fucking title idiot.

It's two insane faggots playing dress up

I've noticed and read about many cases like this where 'straight' men who go for trannies (especially if they actively search for one) are actually repressed trannies themselves who couldn't live the lives they wanted because of other circumstances.

Pretty interesting.

Man, you have to go back.

sounds like the person she had built her life with and then betrayed her by lying for 8 years probably had more to do with it than a bunch of autists and sperglords on some fucking image board.

Nah it was Trump banning trannies from the military, didn't you get to the end?

Trannies that went in under Obama cost the military on average 14x more in regards to medical costs versus the average.

>posted 49 minutes ago

It's almost like you are a filthy reddit faggot lurking tranny subs.

im convinced this is some kind of CIA brain washing experiment

I check these subs too, for prime trolling targets. they're so easy.

>she

The wife is a tranny too.

I'm severely disappointed that I'm the only one in there trolling.

>attempted

and you came to brag abvout it to us?
pfff

fuck off tard

>only attempted

savage

You should never allow gender dysphoria to go untreated.

How does that even work? It's probably so heavily moderated, you would get banned faster than you would be in /r/politics for showing a pro-Trump bias.

you have alt accounts. the mods are actually pretty fucking slow.

only solution

he did that to his wife. not trump. 'hey waifu. I know we've been married for almost 10 years but I've been a lying raging faggot all this time, lol xD let's go get me some dresses and benis'

I wasnt even logged in. Just checked "top/hour" and that hit me dead in the eye.
Their algorithm for what's hot is a brainwash trap for confused leftist to spiral the drain even further. Reddit is worth $1.6 biliion now, the CEOs need to be taken out, big time.

Holy Fuck, is it just me, I cant even keep track of this story, which ones the faggot, which one chopped off thier tallywanker .... wow ... just wow How can degenerates like this even exist? Its like living in some bizarro world. Its stories like this that make me think I have got to be lving in some kind of Matrix.

How the fuck can anyone be this fucked in teh head and still function in society?

>cuddling on the couch in the morning with dogs

nothing of value was lost, move along

>I triggered this to happen
>I don't think it's actually my fault

These "people" are children

>> You sick bastards are probably happy she did this too.

I posed that same thought in the thread. which is fucking which? are they both dudes? did they both chop their dicks off?!?!?!

IDON'T GET IT

>Women have lost so much value in the date market they have to marry crazy trannies and act like everything's alright until they can't take it anymore.

I don't feel sorry for you, bitches.

In the end it's just two gay dudes pretending to be lesbians.

How can you read this and say they are not mentally ill. A fucking basket case.

were they both dudes?

I REALLY STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT. I've read it like 4 times and I don't fucking know what gender they were at birth.

I hate to say it, but Hitler was right. We need to just fucking gas these people. They are just a giant toilet of degeneracy.

Why cant they get a hobby or seomthing. When I was a kid being eccentric meant you collected stamps. There is no way you can convince me that someone like this is worth keeping alive.

from what I can tell his wife was born female but she is fucked in the head and finding out her husband is also fucked in the head drove her to kill her self

amount of dicks?

Maybe "she" should join the Army.

What did he mean by this?

>it deleted the thread

I won you guys. this is why we troll reddit. those wretched things just might go try again after the shit I said to them in PMs

W-will xe protest itxelf?

It gets a little bit harder to resist the black pill every time I read shit like this. And there's no shortage of shit like this.

What did you pm them?

If they are so proud to be who they are why are they killing themselves?
Even they start to realize it's mental illness and that they irrecoverably fucked their body.
They should be treated as people who fell for the meme. Not violent but not supportive either.

is it a trap door?

The amount of motherfuckers in this thread that don't understand the story is shocking

Just read you bastards

This is why tranny bullshit should be outlawed.

>wife (mtf)
What a pathetic fag, couldn't find an actual women so he had to settle with a multilated mentally unstable dude. These truly are the end times.

this.
You wanted this Sup Forums. This is what happens when you force a tranny to resist it. You don't make a man who succeeds through struggle, you make a completley soulless twisted beast who eventually breaks and hurts everyone around them. This is your fault Sup Forums. He was created by your hands, he must die by them.

The suicide is male to female tranny

The author is male but wants to be female

Does your mom still spoonfeed you too?

probably some dumb kekistan bullshit seeing how he can't even control his autism enough to not sperg out and ruin a thread for everyone.

So question for you guys?

What's the least insulting way of asking someone if they're not mentally retarded on the first date?

Hello Miss, I'm user. How are you? then...

1) Are you mentally retarded?
2) Are you 100% sure you're a female?
3) Are you having whatever this shit called Gender Dysphoria is?
4) Do yo uhave any history of mental ilnesses?
5) Are you easily influenced by media?

Which is the best choice?

there is nothing in the post saying the wife is a tranny unless you are just guessing that since it's from plebbit then it is

The fuck do we have to do with anything?

okay, I think I got this...

wife A (him) gets in the box that afternoon after secluding him/herself in a hotel room. After that, wife B (her), emerges from the box at 8 am and uses the information he/she learned to do some day-trading. This eliminates the possibility of her running into himself. Unbeknownst to husband (wife) B, wife A (him) has designed a "failsafe" box to go back three days before wife (her) A goes back the first time. This creates doubles. As the process is reciprocal, the result of their interaction is unknowable

just ask how long their clit is

shut up leaf. thank you for spoonfeeding it to me. now go rake yourself.

uhhhh, yeah, we did want this. Every one of them that commits suicide is a gain for mankind as a whole. The second they chop their dicks off or die, the world wins. One weak gene removed from the pool, one less government teat sucking parasite.

No you don't understand at all. This is why trannies hate chasers. ~80% of the guys attracted to trans women are just repressed trannies themselves too cowardly and stupid to deal with their issues so they let it tear them up inside and turn them into submissive degenerates and from there they either go full tranny or become a real freak and live in filthy sex clubs or kill themselves which is always the best option at that point.

No I want to protect myself against future problems, not present. Hopefully I will have figured out the present problems before a formal date

really look for their adams apple

Antifa are up to shit and it's a common left wing tactic to attack the fact a lot of the right wing are single. If they're going to try shit like that, they'll do it now.