Pay for Romhacking.net

Nightcrawler here.

You fucking freeloaders can whine all you want. I'm the one who hosts all your shitty hacks, none of which come close to being better than mine. I am a true artist. None of you fuckers can begin to comprehend my godlike skills.

All the other so-called hackers fucking suck. Gideon Zhi? You are a midget next to me.

Truth is, I wouldn't even be doing this shit unless I quickly needed to feed my heroin addiction. I used to get Azkadellia to go out and earn the dollars, but she left me for a woman. How do you fucking think it feels to have your tranny girlfriend leave you for a fucking woman?!?!

If I don't get at least $500 soon, I'm just going to shut the place down. If you asslickers dare mention this on *my* forum you'll be fucking sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/Romhackingnet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Democrat
Figures.

Fuck off nerd.

Sup Forums

Is this pasta

ftfy

Anyway kys OP

hahahahaha
but seriously, not Sup Forums related

democrat

No, you fuck off.

Hillary should have won. People kept saying they wanted Trump to win, so that's just further incentive to pay wall the site.

patreon.com/Romhackingnet

You can pay here. Pay up or get fucked.

Pfft.
My IP = 104.16.77.187, come at me bro, etc

Do you even know what ROM hacking is?

I am the god of ROM hacking. Spread the word, you peasant cunts.

Rubber Onahole Masturbation?

why did romhacking become a thing anyway
they're literally all garbage lol
>i can make my own game
wow all you did was move some things around

lol go choke on some more tranny dick faggot

C'mon then tough guy h@xx0r the fuck out me (PROTIP: You can't 'coz your a sad pedophile wankstain)
pic related (is you)

It became a thing because I made it a thing. No thanks to those fucking leeches on my site.

Traps are not gay. If you weren't an assclown you would know that. My waifu was soooo precious.

Traps are for gay pedos - are you a brony as well?

got me there.

What is your obsession with pedos? Most of my site is LGBTQ++++ and furries, so yes - I Nightcrawler am a brony.

I KNEW it.

my ip is 127.0.0.1 come at me bro

You Sup Forums people should have supported Hillary. Keep the niggers, like isao kronos, and spics on welfare and later UBI. That was LBJ's dream.

Instead you gave the WH to president Kushner. Next time it will probably be some hippy kike like Bernie Sanders who becomes president, all because Trump turns away "moderates".

ROMhackers are literally lower than scriptkiddies

Do yourself a flavour and shut down your site and do something better with your time off life

Well, I do other things. You're right, tho.

Those assholes are always whining about me in IRC. It's fun to watch.

Neck yourself you faggot
My ip is 198.49.23.145 come at me bitch

>pay to pirate
You have better chances over at neogaf. Off you go now faggot.

Sorry, the dems have been turning moderates away for years.

Why do you think the only places that voted for her were pits of liberal degeneracy?

Oh also, you're a total faggot

>democrat
>shitty hacks
Checks out :^)

I'd rather be hitting boipucci than worshipping kikes, cuck.