Bikies

Whats /pols thoughts on bikies?
These guys are members of Finks MC in oz
Is living life like an outlaw red pilled?

broadcasting being apart of a criminal organization is retarded

>riding a giant vibrator
>redpilled

>destabilizing communities with the drug trade and violence
>red pilled

White niggers

Kekd and chekd

White niggers.

> Gay sex as for initiation
> take boyfriends in jail
> constantly telling their "brothers" how much they love them
> drug peddlers
Yeah redpilled as fuck

Tough one ain't it.
If they hadn't found each other they'd be common thugs, doing all sorts of scummy things. Serving the odd bit of time.
By organising they're not going to waste their time trying to flog off a stolen telly, but does the drug distribution business do more damage to a community?

american clubs would be ashamed to know that their australian counterparts don't even know how to ride motorcycles and have literal muslim prayer rooms in their clubhouses.
australian bikies are fucking embarrassing. you cant pledge allegiance to both allah and an outlaw MC, they directly contradict each other.. it makes no sense.

>Whats /pols thoughts on bikies?
they're radioactive dog shit. grow up.

Literally white niggers

>you cant pledge allegiance to both allah and an outlaw MC
Mohammad was a caravan raider, basically a sand pirate that inspired piracy on a global scale. Islam is gangsterism at its core

A few of my older family members have been mixed up in this kind of shit. It has nothing to do with a free spirit, adventure or fuck the man anymore. It has everything to do with dealing meth, and being a seedy fuck who is trying to prove something to himself because his dad was an abusive arsehole. It is a miserable sea of prison time, living strung out and stressed, and running from what made you go there in the first place.

>does the drug distribution business do more damage to a community?

no autism boy it helps it. alot.

White niggers

>tfw harley riding son of an outlaw biker

1. Even the hells angels used to allow girls(way back when), they are not what they were set up to be, they are just regular gangs now.

2. Most members are just scumbags many dont even give a fuck about bikes

3. Most are willing to sell out their 'brothers' for their own gain or to get out of jail time

4. They hype up their image and peddle vile poison drugs to fund their pathetic larp lifestyle

I ride, I love my bike I am a bit of a hippie desu and so was my old man, he was disillusioned with the direction the clubs went in the late 70's, they are white trash, nothing more.

>Claims they are Finks
>Wearing Rebels patches
OP you're a 12 yo faggot, fuck off.
Bikies are the scum of society.

Yep, it has nothing to do with bikes anymore, owning one is an afterthought. All do to with making money.

>Bikies
I thought OP was a typo. You aussies say the faggiest shit I swear.

I used to hang out with a lot of rappers around 2000-2005. today most of them are either larping as bikers or larping as nazis. or they're still larping as niggers

>All do to with making money.
except it has nothing to do with making money and everything to do with the image.
bikies could easily make stacks of money through importing legal goods, selling them and telling the ATO to fuck themselves, or doing nigerian style scams.
but they decide to take an even riskier path of selling drugs so they can emulate some fucking scorcese movie they saw and tell everyone they are a bad ass drug dealer.

They are okay as long as they don't do any crime, don't disturb people and know their place.

>Claims Australians say gay shit
>Says faggiest
You are the gay cunt here, not me.

you gotta admit, 'bikie' is a pretty gay word.
especially with the australian accent 'BOIKEY'.
i used to cringe when that bikie wars show was on TV.

>Shitskin biker gangs
>None of them have ever laid eyes on a motorcycle

Darkies just can't do anything right.

Do I like dags? Periwinkle blue.

recruited in pubs and clubs ready to trade one another in for pardons

Its a lazy word, but its the only word commonly used by Australians to describe them. So for all intense and purpose I will use it to describe the degenerates that are outlaw MC members.
But i will not be lectured by a burger on the use of words.

say that to my face

Idc

Bikers experience a euphoric freedom on the road carfags can only dream of. The louder ones are annoying but serves purposes.

People hate bikers are generally jealous proletariat scum.

Real bikers or criminal organizations just masquerading as "bikers" (Bandidos, Hell's Angels, Mongols, etc.)?

Intents*

Maybe you should be lectured.

They sell ice, meth and heroine to the society and they accept lebanese and african immigrants they are not red pilled but rather degenerate

bike members that i know : Security gat at clubs, window cleaners = white trash/losers

It's true, and not just in the dope-dealing, no-job-having, wife-beating way. They're also like niggers in the way that one or two of them will mind their shit in public but a big group is basically a destructive force like a tank with the brain of a gerbil.