Congratulations Google, you played yourself !

Congratulations Google, you played yourself !

looks like a bunch of slaves

kill every single person working at google and their entite family

Because Europeans aren't one people idiot. Search Italian people or whatever, you're stupid.

WE

THATS IT FUCK THIS SJW BULLSHIT

hello fbi-senpai

In all honesty that could just be Duterte.

naw. im filipino. 100‰ safe over here.

i am saying it because some of you cant. i am trying to keep thr idea fresh

filipinos are not generally clever. i happen to be mostly chinese

the good thing about recognizing when your people are nkot clrver is that they cant delude themselves with false solution

half the people here realize utter decimation of leftists and criminals is the only eay forward

america gave us clever solutions for 50 years and every single one made this country worse year after year

talking is over. the people doing this need to be eliminated

there are more niggers there than i fucking africa

WE WUZ JAPANESE N SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTT

It's because of how google's algorithm interprets "people".
Apparently it always thinks that you want to look for blacks, because apparently for them it needs to be specified that they are actually people.

doubtful

google is shitty on purpose to obfuscate their hidden interests

their queries intentionally refuse to differentiatr between why when who where

I think this was complete and utter sarcasm.

finally they're letting it all come out
can't hide the truth forever

Only partly. I was being serious, if you google "European history" you don't get any Kangz.

>Because Europeans aren't one people idiot.
>Africans are one people
What did he mean by this?

>can't hide the truth forever

Do tell me, how did whitey managed to beat your ass so badly that your history got wiped out as the result?

no i am serious

query a reasonably obscure question such as "why was" xxxxx question and you will get how when where or who but not why. and so on

google is fucjed. the nyt even oublished and aeticle recently that said data detection algos are racist and that smart people are racist fior noticing patterns

why are you typing like a nigger you chink halfbreed piece of shit

keyboard got wet in a typhoon. deal with it

>erased our history
naww, look at Egypt
our history was not erased, it was stolen & co-opted by the neanderthal cave monkeys

How are Jews beating whiteys ass so badly?
yall seriously won't even exist soon, maybe you'll have a small niche somewhere, but there will never be a white stronghold

I guess you had a few wins here & there, but its over for you guys -- just a matter of time though, we're survivors, black was always gonna win out in the end

looks like we had a lot of kangz
I didn't even know

invest in some windows. and walls

>sweden
why is it always sweden?

>look at Egypt

So we waz kangz, even though most scientists disagree. But do not let that discourage you.

>it was stolen & co-opted by the neanderthal cave monkeys

What history? You have no history to begin with. It's funny that blacks have this inferiority complex, constantly needing to make themselves feel better by appropriation of cultures and civilizations they had nothing to do with. Because we all know ethnic japanese were black.

>How are Jews beating whiteys ass so badly?

Only us? Spare me...

>yall seriously won't even exist soon, maybe you'll have a small niche somewhere,

Keep on trying, blacks will be extinct sooner than whites. Unless you consider arabs to be black.

>but there will never be a white stronghold

Right. Because you said so. What better guarantee.

> guess you had a few wins here & there, but its over for you guys

Nope. We will keep on winning. Just like right now.

>we're survivors, black was always gonna win out in the end

Is that really something to be proud of?

"Hey guys we are good at surviving" = "Hey we are like cockroaches"

My sides man, hahahaha.

>Because we all know ethnic japanese were black.
Just the samurai.

anyway, all you managed to do was admit I'm write and you showcased your white fragility for all to see

>Just the samurai.

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my god. Please stop. hahaha.

>all you managed to do was admit I'm write and you showcased your white fragility for all to see
>I'm write

What did you write? Mind sharing with us? Also educating an idiot is considered an act of white fragility? Jamal you're IQ of 80 is showing again.

All whites need to do is cut medical suplies to africa and 90% of nigger would be dead in 10 years.

Unfortunately a lot of greedy companies have discovered that a kaffa is cheaper to maintain then a robot, so they suply africa and other nigger habitats with food/meds etc to have a never ending flow of cheap labor into civilised parts of the world.

As soon as this is outlawed/outdated due to better robos, kaffas gonna be send back to africa to starve.

No it's the same for British people, you get a bunch of starving indians (oh look how bad the brits are) and some random black dude before Churchill ffs! Then carries on with other black folk in pics. Google clearly has an agenda.