Why did they kill this guy again?

Why did they kill this guy again?
For real.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6WRsD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause he looks like a spic.

Sage

Sorry, from now on i will only post TRUMP GOD GENERALS to satisfy your needs.

Dead? George Noory is still alive last I checked

Probably had dirt on the Clintons

He was a threat to the US petrodollar

go on

But we didn't kill him user.

Why did they kill the guy on the left?
Why did they try to kill the guy on the right?

archive.is/6WRsD

he was garbage, just like putin

he threatened the bush family. i think there was even an assassination attempt.

He wanted to get off the US dollar and go back to the gold standard. This would be a huge blow against US power and would undermine it. The US power and influence majorly depends on the petrodollar while the Jewish banks can't operate on a gold backing since they can't create money out of thin air. Not to forget, taking him out was necessary to destabilize the middle east and further the Kalergi plan and Greater Israel Project.

There's a whole lot more but I'm too fucking sleepy and lazy to describe everything in detail.

He found an Anunnaki stargate.

>He wanted to get off the US dollar and go back to the gold standard.
wasn't that gaddafi?

He wanted to trade oil in non-fiat currency. Don't worry, fractional banking prevailed.

i see, thanks you. I will do my research on this.

Because he fired Scud missiles at (((them))).

Yeah, Sadam just wanted to trade oil in Euros instead.

He didn't want to create a central bank in Iraq

Someone I know has a golden AK-47 from his palace

>He wanted to get off the US dollar and go back to the gold standard

Euros didn't exist back then you gigantic mongoloid. This is an 18+ board, btw

ennemy of the saudis
ennemy of israel
attacked the petro dollar hegemony

both

wew

gaddafi also allowed russia to have a bigger military presence in lybia and thus the mediterranea

Wanted gold/Euros for oil. 'Merica wasn't happy about it

Also Kuwait

because he was le bad man, and the USA was influenced by Jewish Neo-Trotskyists that believed in the world revolution philosophy except for being a "democracy." Almost all those NeoCons in Bush's cabinet were 4th internationals in their youth.

ECU =/= Euro

But I suppose either I'm being pedantic or bong wasn't being specific. Anyway to answer OP - the MSM narrative was as a retaliation to Saddam's gassing of the kurds, but as is the answer to so many other questions - it's the jews.

yeah man
we didn't kill him either
wink wink

Kikes /thread

Control over market, like always.

Too much independence as a country, they don't like it. If you are not buying nuclear from USA, but instead buy from Russia that's already a reason for an attack.

What's your guys' endgame? When will you Lads stop expanding? I mean, why do you even want that dry land over there? And why palestinia? Why didn't you just settle somewhere in Australia or some islands there in oceania? There was plenty of room there. Why there in the middle of the muslim infested shitholes? Because of the Oil?

Jelly of his golden funz

>Why did they kill this guy again?
>For Israel.
ftfy

both of them died because they opposed the international jew (who ofc send their American dog after them)

>The euro was introduced to world financial markets as an accounting currency on 1 January 1999

Don't mind him. I believe he wanted his own currency, and the US gave him the green light on Kuwait, but then the Saudi's figured that was hitting a little close to home. Gently squeezed the US's nuts, and voila, Desert Storm.

Man I could see those shotgun shells getting their primers struck really easy while pepper potting in combat.

george w bush needed a war for reelection so he lied and told us all that god told him to do it

American hubris. They thought that because the USSR was gone, the entire world was US property and American power would be so omnipotent they could simply ignore the basic rules of geostrategy from now on. Thus, they destroyed the strongest regional opposition against Iranian expansion, while handing Iraq to its pro-Iranian Shia populace. The USA are truly marvelous; they won two victories for Iran at the same time.

He was shitposting some dank IRL memes Americans couldn't handle

Poor bastard was just keeping the mudslimes in check, as was Gadaffi.

I believe that Kuwait was the real target of the First Gulf war.

nice meme, Isis is saudia and usa allies against iran and russia.

bashar is a puppet of iran

I unironically miss Qaddafi. He was based, and ruthless when necessary. He knew the lay of the land and the people. He was also a snazzy dresser. I have not seen the "capture" video, but multiple sources claim awful things. I hope he is in heaven or w/e is the analog for him.