Where to buy weapons on the darknet

As you've already guessed, I'm a yuropoor. I can't buy guns easily but I need to have something for the next race war to come. Share links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8gYPdNAp9Q0
google.co.uk/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2013/05/06/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-liberator-3d-printed-pistol/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy a gun legally, nice try fbi

Hello FBI.

Go to
3697763526307653072639384.gofuckyourself

lol.onion

>saging with an image
You haven't been here for more than two years have you?

Darknet? Sounds like you're fighting on the wrong side of the race war, only Whites here.

13. Nice try, redditfag.

>rolls eyes
>facepalms at the stupidity
>sage

Just get the guns legally and you'll be fine.

kys

wtf did u jus imply regular homo u gotta problem with spicy herbs feagot?

Thanks, actually I did'nt know you had to do this little

Our constitution is open source.

>When LEAs try to meme you

!!!!FOR InfORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!!! DONT TRY THIS AT HOME,KIDS!!!

Darknet guns are 90% scam and the other 10% are police.

Get a few books on home workshop firearms. Look up the Luty 9mm: its a gun you can build from commonly available plumbing parts and hand tools.I believe "Expedient homemade firearms 9mm machine gun" was the title.Easily found online. It has a smooth barrel I believe.

There are many ways to build guns. Shit the sten was made very easily. A simple bolt can be made from filling a pipe with lead . Make a tube that the bolt slides in and you're 90% way to gun heaven.

Making / finding ammo is the hard part.

You're in France go find some Serbian cunt like a normal person. Honestly their not allowing legal gun ownership for defence in France is a joke with all the illegal firearms around.

>making/finding ammo is the hard part

Not anymore
youtu.be/8gYPdNAp9Q0

There's also a video on how to make primers from matches

You can make a flintlock firearm from steel tubing and the mechanism from a bic lighter. Get good, guys.

just go into a black ghetto and buy one

You're a fucking retard, aren't you? The typical fuck who gets told "hurr guns are all banned", and actually believes it without ever trying to look it up, even though with the internet it takes litterally 10 seconds to find the facts?
Kill yourself, you've got nothing else to do with a gun.

Hello Ahjjjjmed.

This you can get a gun in pretty much any euro country,only retards that have murican level iq and dont inform themselfs think otherwise.

jesus christ, here you just just give cash and get a gun

Fuck off alphabet niggers

Criminals buy guns illegally, and there are no criminals here Mr FBI man, Sir

Do your own work, fucking feds these days

K here , fuck off atf you won't shoot my doggo

a pipe a hammer and a spring faggot

> muh deep web

Hello DGSE trainee

This.
I've built plenty of little zipguns as a kid.
Perks of growing up on a farm.
Really not too hard to build, you can even go ahead and build an open bolt auto if you are confident.
If you have access to a steel folder or mill then you are well equipped to build almost any soviet bloc style weapon.

How fat and lazy are you burger, at least try a little.

But the 'homemade firearms' are BS and you know it. It takes a proper, professional steel working machinery, lots of space, time and most of all skills which in reality have to be learnt not from books but somebody else's experience. And once you start taking interest in making firearms every police force and special services in the Western world somehow find out about it, we are not living in the Burmese jungle ffs

For average European it would be cheaper to travel to Russia and buy used AK-74 with ammo illegally from russian soldier. But knowing how stupid and clumsy those fucks are they'd probably get robbed and killed instead of making a transaction

don't need the darknet, just stop by the closest Mosque and tell them you are going to Jihad people

cat D question. do you have to be a french citizen or can anyone over 18 purchase?

Hello interpol

You need legal ID.

Better version by yours truly.

Fuck off retard.

Slow day at the office feds?

there are no legitimate gun dealers on the onion. lol. they're all scams.

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS

legal french ID or EU ID?

Probably French. You can try to find a gunstore near the border that speaks German in Elsass or something. You'll find out soon enough.
I know lots of Germans come to French shooting ranges because it's more relaxed here.

What are you planning to buy, a BP revolver?

Sup Forums aint the place for talkin darknet shit, go to reddit or deepdotweb or some other site

Seen this; google.co.uk/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2013/05/06/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-liberator-3d-printed-pistol/amp/

Or just take up archery a la Kevin lol

So many papers tho, thanks got my categorie B papers are near.