HAPPY SWISS NATIONAL DAY

today is the day of the best country on earth

Other urls found in this thread:

gate.bfs.admin.ch/salarium/public/index.html#/start
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obwalden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australia day is 26 January. Please adjust your cuckoo clock

>The perfect country doesn't exis-

Why don't we all make our countries more like Switzerland?

We'd have to cede our entire coastline to Sealand m8

It's a jew banker nation that profited on the gold teeth of other jews during WWII. It all started with the cheese jew.

Happy Birthday based ancap Switzerland

Crying_Jews.jpg

You're just jealous you don't have a gold-trimmed lampshade for your gold and semite ivory bedside lamp

Nah, but I would like a cheese wheel of baby swiss.

Happy birthday, Medpacks

switzerland isn't even a real country to be honest

Best country indeed

happy lax gun laws day swissbrahs

I threw mine away because it smelled like a G*rman touched it desu, maybe he can find it in the trash.

1/4 of the country is fr*nch though

>Smartest population in Europe
>90% of immigration from white countries
>Not set to be a muslim country in a few decades
>Direct Democracy

Damn it feels good to be swiss

Switzerland is going to betray you brother.

>Not part of the EU, but has all its benefits (like Germany would allow that for any country).
>Filled with international banking money, home of the BIS, CERN, and UN essentially.
>Allowed arms en masse, and fully trained citizens who live peacefully with no subversion (no subversion is a huge red flag, because it means they aren't a target which means the enemy isn't really against them which means possible their ally).
>Ties to Vatican city for well over half a millennia, and their behavior above matches this timeline, too (which suggests DEEP).

Perfection doesn't exist in this world, boys. Question it.

As long as we're not muslim french i don't see a problem

>90% of immigration from white countries
I'm sure we could improve on that.

The flag is a plus as well

Personally I think the greatest country is Iceland but who am I to say. Happy swiss national day anyway.

I bet you guys are spoon fed your place in the next stage of human civilization from birth the way I pick up your country men's vibes, am I right?
>Children, your future is secure.
>Children, you are better than your all of European brothers, and your betrayal to like minded other Europeans will solidify that natural superiority.
>Etc.

The average Swiss might not know, but with all that high IQ and subtle chuckling amongst prosperity I take it as A. living it up, smug, and don't care about even like minded and genetic brethren. B. directly in on it as a nation from that bottom up canton democracy. Regardless, no word to even other great nations while does imply superior survivability tactics shows no moral conscience through empathy for the greater good. Your gold chain is showing...will your lifestyle continue forever after they take care of ALL their enemies? Ask all yourself that.

>Switzerland
>not a real coutry
>founded a millenium ago
>Germany, Italy, Y*goslavia, Finland, UK, Greece, Romania
>founded between 3 centuries and a century ago

Stop being autistic and embrace Switzerland as the utopia for the intelligent white man's salvation

It's a beautiful day to celebrate the 726 birthday of our glorious nation.

England and Scotland were founded in the 9th century. Great Britain, then the United Kingdom, is just a continuation of those states.

UK might have been founded in 1800, but it is merely a Union of Ireland, Scotland and England, all of which are older than any other European state.

Magna Carta is motherfucking 1215

Mazel tov kikes.

It will simply be a time capsule, and the powers that shouldn't be will use them as a bulldog in the coming war. They will collapse the mountain entry way, then have their fully armed "peaceful" citizens fulfill their end of the agreement by basically being the sole guard until they are too tired and worn from it all, and then bring them down while at their weakest from the long night watch.

No one is debating England and Scotland or Wales being old countries, but still, a unionist nationality is fairly new, but yes, given that they both still exist in their borders they are a continuation.
Point given.

Never the less, Germany, Italy, Romania, the first Yugoslavia are discontinuations of their founding nations.

Anyone from Geneva too?

true, I have come to refer to it as the southwestern province of the german empire. Austria being the southeastern one.

I see myself as the spearhead of the coming Anschluss.

>older than any other state
Continuation wise or formation wise? San Marino is actually the oldest by both, as it was a Republic throughout and was founded in 314 AD.

Otherwise, old versions of Bulgaria, Croatia, and Serbia for one date as far back as the 6th-8th centuries

Nearish Geneva here
Geneva's an uninhabitable mess imo.
The city itself is mix of Washington D.C., little dubai and Zurich. This is where the expats, saudis, ruskies and acronym organization jews are cloistered,
Outside of Geneva things improve drastically, with at worst a bunch of foreign students or government housing for bosniacs.

I'm about to move to Switzerland in 3 months. What should I expect?

To fuck off because we're full.
What Canton are you moving to?

>What Canton are you moving to?
Obwalden

put your real flag on

Its funny seeing Ameritards commenting here how great Switzerland is. Go to Geneva, its basically like London immigration.

Switzerland is no longer the ideal nation you think it is. Its better than most but we are getting cucked slowly and deeply.

Happy birthday Bergjuden

How's the money laundering going? Still in conflict with Panama who's the bigger criminal syndicat ?

h-here you go sempai....

how bad is the portuguese diaspora there?

>
its not that bad honestly.
A bit boring, a bit chaotic (too close to the frenchies) But its nice and quiet and people are polite.

Also pay is nice.

Depends to where.
In any case: huge, huge increase in costs of living. Make sure you are paid correctly. Use this to find out your salary: gate.bfs.admin.ch/salarium/public/index.html#/start (no english version, only french, german and spagetti)

Oh and people often complain that Geneva and Zürich are somehow "boring". Meaning they are not party city, which is great by me.

ok, near Zug, the panama of Switzerland.
I dont know enough about this canton to give qualified advice, sorry.

Not quiet. Our niggers are usually top-NGO officials, emissaries and their staff.
Some somalis cause problems now and then but for the most part they really know how to behave. Now Balkanians and Gypsies on the other hand...

horrible. I live in Paquis ( red light district) and they are everywhere. Apparently the police likes them because they like to rat each others out when it comes to drug dealing.

My advice to the swiss bros? Stock up on guns. Get your waffenerbscheins. It is shall issue and guns are a protected right under the 1997 act

Donate to protell and email svp politicians to oppoae the EU firearms directive. Get a referendum to reject it going

quiet, Cowboy! European gun laws, traditions and customs are not something you can understand.

update:
Seems pretty cozy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obwalden

less than 40k inhabitant, 1.8% tax, tons of small high tech companies.

>Not quiet. Our niggers are usually top-NGO officials, emissaries and their staff.
bullshit, Zurich is filled to the brim with the ayy lmao type Erithreans

What a condescending prick. You're the type of guy, that stands first in line to hand over your guns to the police in 2019. And call in on others, who don't follow the (((new law))).

Thank you swiss anons, I hope I prove a qualified interloper to your country

Nice proxy, Ami.

> best country on e...

Can't afford food in their overpriced country, so they have to resort to dogs and cats. China tier. Disgusting.

Mir lueged dänn im 2019, froschfrässer.

Geh zurück in deine Moschee einen von Mutti eingeladenen Musel-Terroristen umarmen, Ali.

Allready doing that, bro.

What's wrong with that picture?

Chinks treat their animals badly, throw them in hot water alive, strangle them and so forth. This is regardless of the kind of animal and it is truly disgusting.

If you kill and animal without torturing it and with the least amount of pain, why not cats and dogs?

hey, roof-rabbits are delicious

also this!