youtube.com/watch?v=vJuaz5hzI0M
youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=O5mSWLnJXY0
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR
"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.
"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:
Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths
Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild
Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie
Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur
>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict
>pic related

its nothing. stop larping faggot

Profit denial

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

this. you tards would believe anything

>tfw no Alice de Rothschild-tier gf

We just hit a whole new level of newfaggotry.

she quite hot

youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs

>a Rothschild heir falls into a trap the Rothschilds set out for everyone else
That's pretty biblical, ain't it?

>ROTSCHILD LEAKS
>Source: No wonder all other boards laugh at you.

Is this the one who dates the arab?

That fellow font really helps the reader, thank you shitfailia

stop trying to read it stupid, Alternatively you can select the picture that is John Podesta's brother Tony Podesta who is a HUGE fan of Jeffery Dhamer who tortured his victims to death and preformed strange experiments on them before and after and then dissolved them in drums of Acid.

It was not him you stupid mountain jew. Why would you think so?

How do you guys not know common knowledge.

a bunch of pics with purposefully vague explanation/justification in order to illicit mystery and interest

stop being vague or fuck off

>trying to prove the obvious.

Thats why they laugh at you.

moar
Search engine gives me some old blonde woman.
NOOOOOOOOO WHY?

Im sure you can find her through these two people in pic related.

no
this one does
>Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: rotschillipepper, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Alice
>Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der IG2: alicevsrosie
is moving to NYC in September to study Neuroscience or sth in this area at NYU.

>falling for samefag bait
You have to go back

Literally /x/ on Sup Forums

GO BACK FICTION NIGGER

what does any of that mean

how does it have anything to do with this dude? what the hell?

why do you find drinking blood and abusing kids to be a paranormal experience for you ?

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

watch the vids.

>LARPing faggotry
I see 4/pol/ hasn't changed at all.

Look buddy. It there were actually anything there it wouldn't be hosted on youtube.

Pull your head out of your ass and return it back above your shoulders where it belongs.

ARE YOU SURE ?

Is it the same story as with Trump's brother? Expectations and money games.

the one on the right desu

hahaahahhahaa for real man? we got IDs here.

wtf is quantum

because I was under the impression that I could very easily show you horror beyond your wildest imaginings.

Truth be told, theres a lot of actual shit in hollywood movies.
Especially in cape shit. And yes the bible is heavily altered to the point that anyone who calls himself an actual christian catholic is basically a devilworshipper. Follow your own soul and heart and believe in the higher power, that is all you have to do.

Low quality LARP.

How does that make you feel?

fukkin normies
youtube.com/watch?v=TCE19BWdbEQ

liveleak.com/view?i=420_1423491145

Its nothing....

To be commanded by the Living God Jesus Christ when I smite Molech worshippers is the greatest priviledge there ever was is or can be to be in service to Jesus Christ, All Glory unto the Alpha and Omega.

Perhaps your make believe persona gives you a feeling of secret knowledge and some power over others but this is just imagination.

Honestly where is the hard evidence of this

Yeah well now i know what I would do If I was a fucking Chad. If you can't beat 'em, marry their smoking hot daughter...

>Dr Strange
An hero

secret knowledge THATS WHY I AM SCREAMING FROM THE ROOF TOPS WITH A MEGAPHONE

#FINDSKIPPY

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONTCHA

I know, ive been there. I was just referencing the awful choice of color mate.

You will find hair nails and teeth on Podesta's farm.

yeah I agree pic speaks for itself check this picture out.

Can someone tldr me the dr strnage conspiracy?

Havwnt seen the movie, dont know what its about

Your job is to be persecuted unto death or renounce your god.
It is Christ who will smite those who persecuted the saints and followers of the lord thy god.
It is your job to pray for those who would persecute you and even kill you for his names sake.

The Titanic sinking did kill all the major American millionaires who were opposed to the founding of the Federal Reserve.

This ones a classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

lol fucking hell you are brain dead its my job to send you to God for your judgement I am not human stupid head.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0

the new arrivals and "kekistanis" are so insanely naive and still caught in this spiders web of media and lifelong indoctrination.

They cant comprehend that truth is always stranger than fiction. Youll see through the veil soon enough.

This year is gonna be the last for a lot of us. Well not exactly but in this reality so to say.
Its really fucking hard to explain. But the supposed rothschild posts are pretty much true, he didnt say anything unusual for the right ears.
Think of our dimension as a globe with holes right above it, said holes have a different energetic vibration, if you can control your bodies vibration of energy you can pass through.

Seriously read Dr.Strange its the biggest fucking truth ive ever seen and its a fucking comic book, havent seen the movie. But the whole of how the world functions there is pretty much true.

Oh and btw, nobody has read the real bible for thousands of years. Its pre biblical times, seriously it must sound dumb but thats the truth.

It's about some fag who crashes his car and becomes a magician.

You do realise the second thing you posted is from a movie right?

By your words and your works we know you.

so you realize it was a true story Hunter S Thompson was known to hang out at the Bohemian grove and "killed for fun" You realize this yes ?

"if i close my eyes and ears nothing bad can happen!" - the post

Its right in front of you and you just refuse bcause its "unrealistic" .
All that fluoride in your water really did a number on you yanks youre the most delusional fucks on this planet, even worse than the hadjis.

marvel.com/universe/Doctor_Strange_(Stephen_Strange)#axzz4oUwl4CSC
there you go. its the first jump in the rabbit hole.

oh did you expect me to treat you like a human ?

I saw the movie

All I remember is some faggy cape

The most offensive thing about LARPers such as these and Anon5 is that you see that they're just some low IQ retards right away. Zero fucking preparation, pedestrian understanding of the material they're presenting. I always hope the next one will actually know his shit, but no, always the same retards that have never read an actual book in their life.

The last good LARPer was Jul who hung out on /x/ three or four years ago. Now that guy was the shit - one of the most well read personages i've ever came across here.

Yeah? I know about Franklin and the grove.

Anyone who ever seen the old interviews with hunter can see what a crazy predatory guy he was.
Extreme violent streak with a tendency to take the anger at himself and his existence out on other. ever see him with his pet bird?
Whats your point? I just corrected you, do you really believe an actual FBI raid (without guns lol) would be shown on yt with actual murder scenes on it? stop talking out of your ass, im not your enemy.

Then what? What are you going to do? What can you do?
What truth do you hold that I refuse to see?
Lets talk

You call it LARPing, I call with whistleblowing.

not the kind of person you'd want to have dinner with the movie makes him seem cute but yeah those old interviews are very telling just going out killing whatever it may be animal or person if its in his range and all that shit not even taking back the corpse for meats.

>+2 missing children.

>I am not human

MY DUDE.

>wtf is quantum

MEME MAGIC. Something that is memed has infinitely more likelihood of coming to pass than that which has never been spoken of. It has to do with probability theory.

It's LARPing because half the time you fucks are repeating memes you don't even know the origin or the real meaning of like the Hunter S. Thomspon stuff.

Fag

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xa7govSKM4

youtube.com/watch?v=vJuaz5hzI0M

youtube.com/watch?v=UEGID7VS7bs

If one half is bad, do you throw the whole fruit out or do you cut around the brown area?

That everything you think is set and real might actually be a complete fucking lie.
That most of what is shown to us through media is basically fabricated to alter our reality even more.
We are in a imaginary cage for thousands of years thanks to occult elite circles who go back to pre biblical times. Everything is controlled, nothing big happens without them pulling the strings.

I can do nothing but oppose the fact and try to better myself spiritualy through eating well, meditating and staying away from sugars/fluoride and other unhealthy stuff.

The whole world as we know it is elaborate bullshit, has been forever.

You are bearing witness thru speculation.
Its conjecture at best. Saying these things based only on a feeling as if they were truth.
False witness?

Are you trying to say that I was interviewed on the Tonight Show ?

what an odd statement to make nearly as odd as the Israeli art students with all those fuses having elevator maintenance access.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

The crucial part of the information is missing from these videos. It's not even included because it's just some fuck reuploading his interviews without actually naming the connection which ties it all together.

Low info LARP, day in, day out.

What's quantum

Worship Jesus or I will fuck you.

Sorry "The Clintons" there you go.
Try reading the thread.

disinfo, i keep seeing shills push adrenochrome, which is a fictional drug from fear and loathing in las vegas

Don't Lie.
erowid.org/chemicals/adrenochrome/adrenochrome.shtml

You are speaking of me as if you well know me.
This as we both know is not true based on a couple origami board posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5mSWLnJXY0

kinda looks like taylor swift

kaaba too

>Sorry "The Clintons" there you go.

WRONG. The "Illuminati" in Hunter Thomspon's case have a front office, which exist to this day as a charity. You'd know this if you actually read and researched conspiracy material, instead of reposting half-baked memes, disinfo packages, and low info LARP infographics as if they were factual.

I thought everyone on POL knew about adrenochrome and that's why they kidnap and kill kids ...

> I'm too advanced for POL
> where do I go

according to them hillary is a high priestess of their religion because she has the ability to communicate with spirits being a Medium.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

So maybe Rodham is more accurate?