9/11 pentagon story BTFO by this pic!

hailstones did the damage to the nosecone of this plane and we are expected to believe that a 757 rammed through 3 or 4 walls of reinforced concrete at the pentagon???

no plane hit the pentagon. it was a missile.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/pilot-lands-plane-blind-after-giant-hailstones-shatter-cockpit-windscreen/news-story/9ffbdc793087b28340b988f2d71b3720

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qeg5SfkY4iY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at how flimsy and essentially empty that nosecone is and they expect me to believe it rammed through several conrecte steel reinforced walls??? it would have crumpled up like a paper airplane.

jet fuel does not melt steel beams and a 757 does not ram through steel reinforced concrete walls

don't tell me you guys believe a plane hit the pentagon?

There are various radar instruments in that area, and the cover (cone) is a different material, as in it's not fucking 10 inch thick indestructible fucking unobtanium, you fucking dolt.

That said, I have no doubts that the whole 9/11 thing was rigged. This is just not even close to being valid proof.

>tfw OP is too much of a faggot to realise the nose cones of planes are designed to be crumple zones in case some dumb cunt pilot manages to ram a terminal when taxiing to a gate

holy shit da joos did nine hundred and a eleven!!!!!!11!!

That's where the radar and other instruments are housed. The nosecone is plastic/composite material, unlike the rest of the plane which is metal, because otherwise the instruments there wouldn't work.

Also
>this

The nosecone is just some composit hollow shape with a radar in it
Rest of the plane made out of metal and with de ppl and luggage weighs a shit ton.
I dont doubt the amount of energy needed for that kind of damage was in the plane when it hit.
Not to mention the tons of fuel creating a huge explosion. The plane itself was practically a massive missle

I will always believe that:
>2 planes did crash into WTC1&2
>Flight 93 got shot down by fighter jets
>a missile hit the pentagon
>demolitions brought down WTC7 and helped bring down WTC1&2

These seem like the most logical conclusions, as opposed to retards claiming no planes hit the towers despite everyone fucking filming the second plane crashing, which is clearly a passenger jet aircraft.

So i think we can agree it was a missle but a plane at the same time
>conspiracy solved

>9/11 pentagon story BTFO by this pic
>"Ukrainian pilot crash-lands airliner A320"

You are aware that the nose cone contains the radar, which means that the material is the thinnest part of the airplane to let the waves pass through
T. Retard

reminder that 6 trillion dollars went to the jew who owned the trade center from "insurance claims"
9/11 was an inside job.

look at the link, its a fucking australian

Did you think a huge fucking plane flying down on the Pentagon would go unnoticed? People do look up to the sky from time to time. Plus, there's security cam footage. And debris. And teeth and bones.

Reminds me of this cat that got stung by a bumbled bee

How many passengers died in the plane that hit the pentagon?

Use google maps to look at the Pentagon. It is next to a few major highways. At the time of the attack those highways were congested (ie rush hour), this means there are literally tens of thousands of eye witnesses who saw what hit the Pentagon.

PROTIP: WE SAW A BIG FUCKING AIRPLANE HIT IT.

/thread

Yep, Larry Silverstein, insured against terrorist attacks, and got paid out to twice because there were two planes.

He must have been pissed the 3rd didn't hit building 7 as planned, still he made a tidy profit on his acquisitions though.

I say we because I was there, stuck in traffic and directly next to the Pentagon when it hit.

>why didnt you take pics?
CELL phone cameras were not a thing yet

>I say we because I was there, stuck in traffic and directly next to the Pentagon when it hit.
yeah, right, more eye witnesses. lol.

Yeah, cool story

youtube.com/watch?v=Qeg5SfkY4iY

>there are literally tens of thousands of eye witnesses who saw what hit the Pentagon.
There are also probably dozens of security cams around the most sensitive building in the world... Yet we have next to zero footage.
It doesn't mean it wasn't a plane but seriously there's a problem.

And i can imagine that missile was fired by israeli air force or israeli pilots in US jets?

Why won't OPs video play? Apple user and alt-tightest here

You can speed up a rice corn fast enough so it will penetrate a steel wall.

This is what a I don't get. Ok, according to the conspiracy theory:

Two planes, or hologram of a planes, were sent into the WTC towers. Everyone could see them.

Bombs were placed in the towers to make it appear as if the planes did more damage than they really could.

BUT THEN, over at the Pentagon:

Instead of using a real plane, which they already went through all the trouble of using in NYC, or their hologram-plane tech, they use a secret missile to make it LOOK like a plane hit the pentagon, using bombs or whatever, even though there WAS no plane?

That makes no fucking sense. Why would the plan to be to use real planes/holograms in NYC but then not just use a third one for the pentagon, and avoid all the suspicion about using a missile? Why change the whole plane just for ONE target?

This is the main thing about the conspiracy theory that makes the whole thing sound stupid as fuck to me.

Security cameras always look at the ground...because people dont fly. And this had never happened before. There was one camera in the area that caught the plane and the FBI snatched it right away, leading to this conspiracy.

The Pentagon is not really secure. You can walk right up to it and the Metro runs right under it. I never tried to get into it, but I have driven right up to it.
One eye witness can be mistaken, THOUSANDS cannot. Face it, it was an airplane.
>was it hijacked?
>did they know 911 was going to happen?
>could they have stopped it?
all better questions than thinking a missile hit it.

You know the nose cone is hollow and brittle, right?

>one of the world's most secure buildings
That is your answer to why they had to use a different tactic

I know nothing of engineering or flight patters of a jet plane . With that said, would it do more damage hitting the pentagon from above than the side wall? Like coming crashing down onto the roof would surly cause a bigger issue no?

If it's not believable that a plane could make it to the pentagon, why would it be believable that a missile could? Hell, wouldn't it be more believable if the conspirators just said

"Terrorists sent two planes into the WTC today and a missile into the Pentagon"

It just sounds, as a plan, really convoluted and stupid. I mean, if they were smart enough to cover all their tracks enough and pay off all these people, surely they could come up with a more believable plan.

You can literally see the division line in materials based on where the damage is. That front nose is a paper cup compared to the rest of it.

Notice the rest of the plane doesn't even have a scratch on the paint?

hailstones did the damage to the nosecone of this plane and we are expected to believe that a gun was used to kill castile???

no gun was used to kill him. it was a knife.

Yeah, but you should see the hail stones, completely vaporized.

Bro, they could have put a type of explosive like the type used in destroying tanks in the plane itself. It pierces the tank and then explodes inside.

Not sure if real. But way too small for a 747 innit?

REEEE THE NOSE CONES ARE MADE OF MUCH SOFTER METAL REEEEEEEEE

Were the tapes from the surrounding buildings/businesses ever made public? I remember watching Loose Change and the narrator claiming these tapes were seized by the FBI and never made public.

It was a missile that hit the Pentagon. There was a gas station security camera across the highway that had video of the missile I remember watching it. That was like the only video of it at all but after so many years I haven't been able to find it again and nobody as reposted it.

The way I picture it is someone maybe in the navy launched it from a sub or ship just to kill everyone at the Pentagon who knew about what was going on.

Just like wt7 had all the money proofs so they killed it also.

They orchestrated it so well and maybe only a few people ever knew the truth because everyone else got killed.

9/11 Truthers are the most autistic of the bunch. They give conspiracy theorists a bad name because they rely on meme engineers (who aren't really credible anyway) to make us believe that physics took a backseat on 9/11

>plane crashes and explodes inside building
>office building filled with flammable materials

Can the jet fuel Autists explain this one?

Why is it so fucking hard to come to the conclusion that the Deep State allowed it to happen? We would have gone into Iraq anyway.

People in the plane that hit the Pentagon were all military. It had a lot of empty seats as well.

user, do u have the sauce? I am in great need of the sauce.

Most of the plane is really soft, aluminum and composite materials, remember the engines are titanium though, huge titanium structure built to be super strong and take super high heat. Also the sheer weight alone of the 757 is probably around 300k pounds or more.

I have to ask about these 9/11-T threads. I'll probably get no response.

Why does this matter? If it were true (it isn't) why should Sup Forums give a shit? Look at what 9/11 brought us:

- Wide recognizance that Islamic terrorism was worth obsessing over.
- Seeing Lefties for what they truly are as they openly side with Muslims over America.

- Watching as the mainstream media ignores it, only doing 'Here's a few nutters talking shit' reports once a year or so.

- All that sweet combat footage.

There wasn't a plane. Even the first shots on live TV they showed there was no plane.

>The Pentagon is not really secure.
I did not say that, I said it was a sensitive building. The area MUST be filled with security cameras.

>Security cameras always look at the ground...
The plane hit the first floor...
I have no theory about why there's magically no footage, but it's really fishy.

16 years so far:

>Guys a missle hit the pentagon
>There is no proof for planes

So far:

>More than 40 witnesses saying it was a plane
>Firefighters at the pentagon saying there saw corpses tied to flightchairs
>Pictures of fucking palne scraps in front of the Pentagon
>The damage at the Pentagon is the perfect size for the plane that crashed into it and not a missle
>The Street lights near the pentagon was deszroyed at the same wingspread of an Airliner

What speaks for a Cruise missle:
>Nutjobs on the Internet
>...
>Alex Jones probably

I want to know the truth myself
I dont neeed to convince everybody

Also maybe, eventually we find undeniable evidence of the conspiracy that ppl should know

This guys get it.

shhh.
he is basing his entire view of 911 around that photo

It was a drone.

>misslefags claim an airplane would crumple into the pentagon's strong walls

Weren't you fags saying before that it wasnt a plane because there was no debris and planes dont disintegrate?

>we

Wrong.
Holy shit youre a retard.

That's Pennsylvania dipshit. And yet, look at it then Ukraine.

Then, don't ever call Anonymous dumb without himself declaring it through post, ingrate.

Envision an A-3 Skywarrior in Flight 77 paint scheme traveling at a velocity of 500 mph. It fooled many bystanders that day.

No you can. A rice corn 20% of the speed of light will have so much force it can easily penetrate anything.

You burger idiots dont take it seriously with physics. Thats why you are so dumb.

You're a fucking retard.

Nosecones are designed to crumple like that on impact.

Crank magnetism.

>Boeing 787

LOL

there's always a fucking eye witness at the ready whenever this comes up

nobody believes you.