Why is there such a gigantic media push against smoking, while literally nothing against alcohol?

Why is there such a gigantic media push against smoking, while literally nothing against alcohol?

Is it because smoking increases testosterone, while drinking increases estrogen?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2017/07/29/fda-says-it-wants-to-slash-the-level-of-nicotine-in-cigarettes-to-make-them-less-addictive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we tried to ban alchy before, slowly phasing out smoking

The Nazi German media was against smoking?

smoking is alpha as fuck and something real men do
they push against it because they want to raise a generation of manchildren

How the fuck does smoking increase testosterone? Is it the nicotine? Can you gib me some reliable sources?

Do you know what Niacine, Niconinomide and NAD+ are? I mean, using cigarettes as a source of nicotine is fucking retarded, but he isn't wrong.

I'm a smoker for about 2 years now, I read that it decreases test... personally I've felt no difference

I remember all the tall tales about Sup Forums not being susceptible to destruction. This board has all but gone down the drain.

Smoking lowers sperm count, increases medical costs and makes you look dumb as fuck falling for hollywood tabacco propaganda. Trump is starting to kill the tabacco lobby. myfox8.com/2017/07/29/fda-says-it-wants-to-slash-the-level-of-nicotine-in-cigarettes-to-make-them-less-addictive/

Everyone used to smoke back in the day. Mom smoked with me even drank a few beers; I was the biggest child she had and she didn't smoke or drink with my sister. My sister turned out the most autistic, craziest one of the girls. Lots of autistic children are born to those who don't smoke or drink. Also, these manchilds go around, telling everyone not to smoke or drink, if I smoke around guys my age, they literally complain more than a pregnant woman. Let that sink.

>Niacine, Noconimoide, NAD+

I'll look it up. I'm literally looking for reasons to start snusing again (3 years nicotine free). Really liked snus, feels better than cigs, it's fresher, helps you focus, has actual good taste, etc.

How old are you?

I'm 22 from UK and I'd say around 70% of my Uni friends smoke

>Constantly needing to suck on a stick is alpha

Haha yeah that's why Koreans have super high testosterone when they smoke eight packs a day.

22. My siblings are well into their 30s. My entire family smokes and drinks. In uni, none of my friends did. But they were autistic children I tried to get away from.

Smoked and drank for 19 yrs. yes oldfag here. Quit both for cycling and weights. Best shape of my life.

Smoking increases strogen and causes impotency.

See: genetics
You should look at your own, nigger. They're abysmal.

lmao autistic manchild spotted

>Is it because smoking increases testosterone

yeah, you'll die horribly from lung cancer, but at least you'll be a real man

it's all the jews fault

14 years light smoker (4-5) smokes a day. 31 years old, active, 965ng/dl. Obviously anecdotal but it works for me. Smoking is alpha as fuck and kikes demonize it because they don't control it.

I'd argue that while you only harm yourself while drinking (unless you go out of your way and start punching random people) there's the issue of second hand smoke.

I applaud you and your good shape. Now quit being a faggot.

Because smoking makes you smell like shit. Also, smoking will kill you faster than alcohol. Alcohol dosen't have radioactive fertilizer, cyanide, formaldehyde, etc.

Been trying to up my sperm count, every article I read mentions to quit smoking.

Smoking is for alphas only.

Because literally NOBODY except smoke-fags actually likes smokers. This isn't a political agenda, it's because you cunts stink and have an aura of carcinogens around you. It's a filthy, degenerate habit.

Alcohol has been around since the dawn of man and has had a number of uses throughout history, whether that's your great great great ancestors getting too drunk and fucking and eventually creating you, or to add some social lubricant to otherwise high tension scenarios. Even a little bit of wine is GOOD for you.

All smoking does is create an addiction so that in turn you can "relax" and perpetuate the cycle while you stand there looking like a disgusting fag while you think you look brooding and cool. Also "brb smoke" fags in MMO's are the worst and they ruin raids.

I'm not the one that needs adult pacifiers. Projecting much?

Drunk driving kills more kids than cancer bruv

I don't remember the last time I got my dick hard :^)

>this post
>that flag

stop larping

Right on. Banning smoking is just one less freedom. Everyone I know who doesn't smoke is literally autistic and special snowflake.

Yeah tired of fags coming on here berating smokers. They do it everyday in life too. Just proof they practice no self-awareness and are therefore, autistic manlets. Alphas can smoke, they got the lungs too.

All these people preaching lefty "but muh environmental activism!" can kindly leave Sup Forums immediately.

I think it's just beer that increases estrogen.

Which explains why I can't drive so good after 12 beers.

haha

I hate smoking but I've never said anything about it irl, I don't smoke (used to) and I think people who think they can't stop are retarded.

nicotine creates adrenaline, maybe there's a link between adrenaline and test

>but muh environmental gases!
>muh environmental global warming
>muh environmental clean air activist

Manlets.

smoking does nothing to you. I only like the taste and to have it in my hand.

Because it's gentiles that own the tobacco industry. That's the only reason.

If every adult I know smoked openly in public, this world would be a better place. /thread

lmao Sup Forums has become a board of virgin manchildren

where you bullied at school, mentally retarded or both?

Alcohol doesn't kill people

People kill people

:^)

I don't think it's as bad for you as our media says it is, but it's moronic to think inhaling any type of smoke is harmless, that said I would NEVER insinuate people shouldn't be able to do it, I don't advocate any freedoms taken away ever
hmm, I've never thought of this befor

>y is there such a gigantic media push against smoking, while literally nothing against alcohol?
One things at a time. Previous attempts of Prohiibtio also give a hint that would be easy so they leave for the last battle. But make no mistake prohibitior would prohibit everything over time, this is how prohibition logic works

>thinking any board on Sup Forums has ever been anything else

Because smoking fucking stinks and I hate everyone who does it. It should be outlawed on those grounds alone. It stinks up my air. I could give a fuck about your health.

Fun facts

The oldest people on earth are all smokers.
Most smokers never develop mental health illnesses
Many anti-smoking photos have had to be removed for dishonesty. Some of the patients died for causes unrelated to smoking, others we're ill for reasons unrelated to smoking and even the famous photo of the black lungs had to be removed because it's been proved that smoking does not black your lungs.

Truth does not fear investigation, but brainlets don't even care because they live a happy live in their sheeple bluepilled world.

smoking is a distraction, nagging feeling every 20mins. hard to focus uninterrupted for long period

>white genetics

>Is it because smoking increases testosterone
It does? I knew there was a good reason to keep smoking. I smoke a few hand-rolled chemical free smokes everyday just because the Jews said it was bad for me. I also get plenty of sun, salt, fat, and cholesterol. Always do opposite of what Jews say.

>Anecdotal evidence
Or
>Established science that has been around for decades

hmmm

This.

Most people don't like smoking because of the propaganda. If everyone smoked, they'd be more inclined to.

>muh environmental activism
STFU retard!

Every fucking soccer mom I have to see and deal with says the same fucking thing. It's disgusting. stop sharing your opinion openly in public.

This is false.

2 years smoking around 10/20 a day roll ups and I don't take my smokes with me to work at all. one at around 7, then continue when I get home around 16:30.

environmental activism?
Wtf are you talking about?

I just heard yesterday that the FDA is also looking into forcing cigarette companies to lower the nicotine content of their products.

>If everyone partook in an addicting habit, they'd do it more.

lmao you think?

>smoking pollutes things
>smoking around people is bad things
>my 2nd hand smoke traumatized me
anti-tobacco was created by leftists from California to help give them money, as well as promote their veganism onto the public. /thread

>Because literally NOBODY except smoke-fags actually likes smokers.
Actually nobody sober likes drinkers. Been sober in drinkers company is suffering. They are loud, spurt bullshit and unfunny jokes, smell with drink and dirt that gets on them during out of control moments and are constant threat of physical violence Drinkers are only fun when you drunk yourself.

But fuck bootlickers and their nanny state mentality.

so basically the fda want people to smoke more cigarettes rather than allow more nicotine which means people smoke less, the smoking is where the harm comes from.

Who says it's addicting? Me, someone who smokes, or some vegan out in california that never tried it? /thread

Nazi Germany was the first to have anti-smoking laws and propaganda.

And yet when you smoke you spend everyday hating them and saying you need to quit. Can't breathe worth a shit, can't smell as good. The odor is everywhere... quit a month ago. Loving it. All that said I can tell you don't smoke

I know your just a meme and all but I could kill any smoker in a fight

You breathless morons have no strength or cardio

I was talking about groupthink you raging autist.

>it's addicting
yeah if you're an autistic manchild with no willpower

wtf I hate nazis now

Mein neger

Very light smoking is the redpill here.
It will boost your test without fucking your cardio.
I know of former pro cyclists (with stage wins in the Tour de France) that would smoke lightly DURING their career.

False.

>moking lowers sperm count,
This why it hit historical minimum in US, with decline of smoking. Oh wait.

Also when others people sperm become public property?

>light smoker (4-5) smokes a day

>I c-c-can quit anytime I want I s-swear

because most politicians depend on their daily dose of alcohol.

I don't give a fuck what kind of degenerate drugs you want to consume in private - or in big, empty public spaces, but smoking next to other people means that you are willfully causing bodily harm to them. It's even more ridiculous when there is wind blowing, since in that case the smoking faggot actually harms himself less much (inhaling only the filtered, strongly heated Smoke) than the people in his vicinity, who are left with the unfiltered, cold Smoke and particles of Ash which (even when you ignore their cancerous properties) have very "sharp" edges, and "cut" into the lung tissue when inhaled. Not to mention the damage that those ash-particles can do to a human's eye if they get into it.

You don't want to give up your "freedom to cause unprovoked harm to 3rd Parties"? Great, but give me the right to poison your food with asbestos in turn.

Good for fucking them. This is AMERICA, we are BIGGER, BADDER, STRONGER. So that's why we smoke and things. /thread

>loving it
>Jews and their lies.
Pick on.

>BUDDABUDDAHBAAAH. I'M LOVING IT.
-McDonald's

Faggot.

/thread

Why would you post a tranny pic? You gay?

Run a mile without choking

And you have to do it faster than me otherwise non smokers are superior

Same goes for lifting

This is fucking stupid, nicotine is not bad for you, it's the additives and the fuel

Which is why many people say strong cigs are healthier, because it contains less additives
(Not sure about those thin woman cigarettes though)

All of this and more. When the day of the rope comes I'm shooting anyone who I catch smoking in the face.

Cuz smoking is cool fag.. nah but seriously go have some tobacco it'll be good for you.

>trust me guys, I thought this through to the point I'm having a psychotic break and now realizing it doesn't mean anything and there's no point in going through with it.
>I'm German
>let me poison your food
>cause I'm manlet
>and this is how I feel very politically about this
>political activist
>environmental activist

>I know your just a meme and all but I could kill any smoker in a fight
LOL I'd like to see you try manchild

your weak little estrogen arms are no match for my muscular alpha body

>autistic manchild with no willpower spotted

Also, daily reminder that smoking-related cancer was not prevalent until the popularization of cigarettes, as opposed to pipes and cigars. Daily reminder that you can train your body to enjoy and reap the benefits of smoking cigarettes while not actually inhaling smoke into your lungs -- Just hold the smoke in your mouth for a second or two, as I do. Stop fucking with your lungs.

>dude, I can't get any effect from that

After a while, it's perfectly enjoyable (and still just as addictive).

>IF YOU AREN'T AMERICAN, DON'T COMMENT ON MEIN FREEDOMS, FAGGOTS.

>autistic manchild with no willpower spotted
Put your money where your mouth is then mate, and stop smoking right now forever. Let's see this willpower of yours KEK

They claim to want to lower cigarettes' addictiveness.

Is that so weakling.

Can you even do weighted pull-ups

Still issued smokes and schnapps to soldiers. Why were nazi so stupid? They should've ban all bad things and meat for front line soldiers, this would lead to much healthy and stronger military and won them war. Why did they literally poisoned their soldiers with unnecessary poison of smokes, alcohol and meat?

BTW nazi Germany was high on meth and Hilter was also high on dozen of another drugs. make you think.

No mention of politics or environmental activism. Try again, Tobacco-Slave.

>Lots of autistic children are born to those who don't smoke or drink. Also, these manchilds go around, telling everyone not to smoke or drink,
Parents let me try a few smokes and drink since age 6. It tastes bad and doesn't do anything, also expensive as all hell. Why the fuck would you smoke or drink.

While it does affect cardio due to lungs, it has no effect on muscle effectiveness, at least as far as I know.

Who the fuck does cardio anyway.

Seeing this faggot's face on Sup Forums has made me hate smoking and smokers.

that is pretty light desu, when I smoked it was 8-10 a day. 20 a day is a pack a day. When I quit I was told that I would start coughing shit up. Never happened. So Im guessing all the horror stories must apply to people who literally smoke a pack or more a day.

Vape propaganda?

>sucking on a fag is alpha as fuck
L0Lno oral fixator

Reminder that smokers are all skinny fat or obese Weaklings

The only thing masculine about you is your gravely voice

BRITISH FLAG FAGS
>YOU LOST THE REVOLUTION, LOST ALL OF YOUR COLONIES. YOUR OPINIONS ON TOBACCO THAT DON'T AGREE WITH MINE CAN SHOVE IT.
GERMAN FLAG FAGS
>YOU LOST EVERY FUCKING WAR, AND REFUSE TO PARTICIPATE IN YOUR MODERN MILITARY. GO BACK TO YOUR WELFARE, ADDICTS.
NON-AMERICAN FLAG FAGS
>YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT DOESN'T LISTEN TO YOU, OR GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, NEITHER DO I. FUCK OFF AND DIE IN YOUR 3RD WORLD NATION.

Meth makes you strong as fuck
Cigarettes just put smoke infront of your face and irritate your eyes and alcohol makes you stupid.

If meth was legal I would do it.

>Who the fuck does cardio anyway.
>I'm cool for not looking after my health

Good goy, don't worry about staying fit, strong and healthy! It's the current year!

I would smoke pipes if they weren't so fedora