China formally opens first overseas military base in Djibouti

Is China the next superpower?

reuters.com/article/us-china-djibouti-idUSKBN1AH3E3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.
And lets not forget about their first European colony.

Yes.
>they produce everything
>richest
>developping at the speed of light

If they got themselves a load of human rights and all, it would be one of the greatest countries, possibly the best.

Nah. Their navy is shit. Troof.

EU is the largest economy
Then China
Then the US.

You tell me.

>richest
And yet eurocucks call americans ignorant.

The Chinese will make far better colonizers of Niggerland. Wh*tes are far too empathetic to implement the final solution to the nigger problem. The Chinks will enforce strict nigger population control, and use as much cruelty as it takes to get the job done.

>Is China the next superpower?
Hmmm, let's see. They just opened their FIRST overseas military base. In fucking Djibouti.
What the fuck do you think?

Alright, fair, they aren't the richest yet.
But the day they ask for americans to pay the debt, they will, by far, be the richiest.

Why would anyone need a navy when everywhere is connected by land??

Lmao fuck off. China can't project and its economy is a bubble. They aren't shit.

EU is a collection of country with each country having a states in it,china is literally rubber bands holding that shit together by force, USA is a nation bound by a civil war
I thought it was african, but then I thought maybe it is a made up article who the fuck cares about djibouti

>plebbit tard believes in the china meme

you idiots should really stop posting. its only hurting you.

>Project?
But to where? The whole world is connected by land except for Australia.

It's a start. And looking how the Western countries are declining and squabbling between another.
Also you are pushing Russia right into Chinese hands. If Russia falls under China completely - it will be unstoppable.

Mexico is a bunch of federal states. So is India.

I prefer it the EU way. If one of the member states is misbehaving or even if they just want to leave, they can. That means no war over slaves and no faces cut off.

>Irish Education

US 18 trillion
EU 16 trillion
China 11 trillion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

keep in mind EU GDP will drop significantly when the UK is gone

>China can't project and its economy is a bubble
Says the amerishart with 20 trillions dollars debt and worthless currency

Do you have an argument to prove me wrong or are you just gonna call me reddit ?
The latter would probably suit your Sup Forumsluting behavior.

>its economy is a bubble
EU and USA economies are even bigger bubbles.

Point is Eu is a second layer,and not a nation it just a trade agreement go fuck yourself

>1 overseas military base
>in fucking Djibouti
>superpower
apex kek

Side note I'm surprised they are there occupying such a small tiny shithole country with so many U.S. military.

Oh shit actually I had it wrong.

It's
1) China
2) EU
3) US
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

And remember ppp is more accurate than nominal gdp. Don't play dumb.

And it stil shits on the US and Mexico. Wow.

China has the most powerful super computer in the world.

That speaks volumes.

>ask for americans to pay the debt

You have no idea how the bond market works.

>these 25 added together is better then 1 country

fuck off fag

Lol some serious denial here also pretty much all EU countries are better than Mexico.

I was talking about the USA you tard, stop trying to deflect to my flag cause you cannot refute that you trying to compare 25 added countries to the USA

>And it stil shits on the US
Only in your scat fantasies.

The US is 50 ish states and even then they are THIRD place. lol

Lmao at Mexicans getting defensive about the country they dream of sneaking into xD

>multiposting retard

50 states yet one nation, Eu is 25 nations, each of those 25 have their own states fag

EU confirmed for superior yet again.
Hey would you like mexico to give up all soveringty so you can be part of the US and not have to deal with that inconvenient border each time you run drugs?

>superior
>preferring quantity over quality

>25 states vs 50 and mexican side kick

You are making my arguments for me.

Nah, they are 25 countries.

EU states confirmed for superior to american "states".

>EU is the largest economy

Then pay debts, potato nigger.

What debts?

Im serious. What debts?

>economy is a bubble
just like Europe

>What debts?

It really does take a irishman to outnigger a nigger

No its just that Irish debt to GDP is considerably lower than American debt to GDP so I am wondering what debts your are talking about? Its definitely not debt to GDP because you would look very foolish.

Keep digging that hole

Lol at the american poorfag now realizing his mistake.

lol

Yeah, sure, China stronk.

At least we have an economy, Jamal.

Watch China uncensored and you'll realise they're politically unstable, have several revolts around the corner, and are hated by all but 3 of neighbours. Not only that but their malnourished people are terrible soldiers, their military is actually a voice of propaganda, the US is taking every opportunity to put pressure on them and still has a better funded and equipped military. Also they just steal US R&D so in an actual war scenario they'd be unable to adapt and counteract the new war tech developed by Europe and North America. They are basically insects trying to punch a bear if you get a billion of them , sure you can take down a bear but if anyone else joins in they're fucked

the US has had a SOF presence in Djibouti for a long time for some reason.
i got offered an IT job there, pay was good but i didn't want to move there.

>watch China uncensored
>literally watching Falun Gong propaganda

Pathetic.

>watch CCTV (totally not state funded) and you'll realise that china will prosper for 10 centuries blah blah blah
>watch RT (totally not state funded) and you'll realise that russia will blah blah blah
>watch China Uncensored (totally not funded by NTDTV) and you'll realize that china will blah blah china bad blah