Post em'

Post em'

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Sunken Pyramids Cuba
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU&t=4s
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid centrism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

There are sunken pyramids off the coast of Cuba too, at a depth that was last above water 30,000 years ago.

Source?

WUZ

KRANGZ

lmgtfy.com/?q=Sunken Pyramids Cuba

MERMAIDS N SHEEEEEIIIIIIIT

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Sunken Pyramids Cuba
I completely forgot about that website, lol

Those are the ones in OPs image.
Nigeria. lol

DICKWASHERS

>Technologically advanced super black race completely fooled by primitive whites into thinking they were always retards
Even in their wankfest fantasies, they somehow portray blacks as being retarded dipshits

>some bulllshit pseudo """science""" website. rus

dont ruin Dark5 you faggot

how do you know that?? where you THERE???

(Duh duh duh) duh duh duh duh deh deh deh-deh-deh-deh...

This made me kek harder than it should.

>[electronic dark ambient music intensifies]

Man, if only white people didn't destroy Atlanta.

Must have been that degeneracy, Wewuz.

we wuz atlanteanz!!

Why mix in native tribes? There's nothing inherently wrong with those, especially the Khoisan. Men living in the wild and maintaining ancestral tradition is fine as long as we're not talking about cannibal Maoris or something. Certain African tribes are well within the morals of the western world.

Atlanteans were rebels against God and deserved what they got.

Comparisons 1-3
Have you considered that the reason they are broadly similar is beacuse it is the easiest way to build like that?

They weren't black.
If you want to trace the real blood-lines that migrated from Atlantis, star by looking for people who have Rh- blood.
Rh negative blood isn't made from rhesus monkey based DNA.

pretty sure they did that because its an efficient design

Asian and black are a different breed.

>well within the morals of the western world

Rh- mother's body will naturally kill Rh+ babies(mothers immune-system will attack the child's Rh+ blood).
Humans are the only species that this happens to.

O- is the purest blood type, sense it has no antigens in the plasma. O- also can be given to all the other blood types, but can take nothing but other O-.
Most of the "elite blood-lines" (like the royal family, Rothschild, ect) are O-.

Lots of answers in your blood.

Atlantians were white though.

dang, self check

N' SHEEEEIITTTTT

Sure thing, retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU&t=4s
This is required viewing for anyone in this thread.

>be a nignog
>can't build
>can't swim
>atlantis

So basques are the descendants of Atlantans?

You know, I find this extremely interesting. Studies relating language to the societies that speak them tend to be controversial, and there's a lot of sugar coating in formal papers on the matter. But there's a but. At first, I thought the writer was a little bit naïve, or perhaps a little slow and misinformed, but the further down you get, the easier you understand there's an extreme amount of bias and prejudice in her writing. If she's surprised that the word for "obligation" is "to bind one's feet", I have to wonder if there's any value in her conclusions, and I believe there's none. Lacking self-consciousness? Please.

This is a carefully crafted piece of subtle racism, mixing truths and half-truths to lead to a conclusion that is very far from reality. All languages work exactly like how Zulu works. Every Proto-Indo-European word is exactly like "to bind one's feet". And you can still easily deduct such etymologies in the more conservative languages, like Greek or Lithuanian. That's how human societies function, and that's how they encode the world around them, through imitation and metaphors.

More importantly: what does that have to do with what I said? I'm not speaking about West-influenced Africa. Those native tribes were ruined by European colonization. They were deprived their right to self-determination, and ended up turning into savages. That's what happens when you jump from Step 1 to Step 100 in half a day.

Native tribes are not savage, they are primitive. And there's nothing wrong with primitive, non-advanced civilization from a moral perspective.

Sup Forums is a magical place.
Please somebody shop the dad and the baby with SHEEEEEEIIIIT faces.

I disagreed strongly after he wrote that zulu does not have a word for maintenance. Yes it does and he said it. To watch after something.

the language is simply simpler than ours. Uses simple descriptions and imagery to get a concept across.

>Native tribes are not savage, they are primitive. And there's nothing wrong with primitive, non-advanced civilization from a moral perspective.
correct.

>Those native tribes were ruined by European colonization. They were deprived their right to self-determination, and ended up turning into savages. That's what happens when you jump from Step 1 to Step 100 in half a day.
ya also agree. The African tribal society did not survive the clash with modernity and apparently no tribal society does.

on the other hand it must be said that the europeans can not be faulted for exploring. Someone inevitably had to make contact with that continent. Other people from other parts of the world were also more developed than Africans.

>at a depth that was last above water 30,000 years ago.
“At no point during the Ice Age would it have been above sea level unless, of course, the land on which they stand has sunk. This is the claim made for Atlantis: according to Plato’s account, it was destroyed “by violent earthquakes and floods”. However, if we take Plato at his word – as we must if we assume Atlantis to have been an historical place – the violence of its sinking makes it improbable that an entire city could have survived plunging more than 600 m into an abyss,” writes Fitzpatrick-Matthews.

Is that straight up a hyena on a chain. I mean that's gotta get some credit somewhere right?

It's not like the Africans were in stasis or traveled forward through time, they literally had just as much time as us to develop culture and technology and they absolutely failed to do so. It's like everyone sitting down to dinner and getting mad at your brother for taking the last roll because you were too busy playing with your mashed potatoes to eat so now you're still hungry

Yup. When our civilization is gone there will be plenty of niggers around too. you can see them all already...

Only a dumbass would construct in a flood zone without insurance. Not advanced.

>Be Jews
>Obscure and erase Aryan history
>Do the same to niggers
>Convince niggers to blame and hate whitey
>Convince whitey to blame and hate himself
>????
>Success!

Nah, Those Three pyramids so a way to similar build pattern... Also we can't recreate any ancient pyramidal structure do to the weight of the stones... Only a people that had that ability could create such structures. That method is esoteric and arcane enough to throw off any brilliant individual that tried to understand the engineering that went in to the pyramids or any per-historian monolithic, cyclopean structure.

It also symbolizes society.

There's a collection of KANGZ memes here

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=negroid centrism