First world problemz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LXOMNnJQ3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left Wing Retards.

Good on her for perpetuating the crisis.

i have to deal with people who say my petty problems don't matter because there are some unnamed africans dying 10,000 km away from where I'm typing this

Its like a SJW petting zoo

Feeding wild animals is forbidden

She adopted him in the end

this niglet looks like a little monkey

Which is why forced sterilization is the only way to solve the issue.

Actually we should give a 100 Dollar incentive for any female or male that is willing to undergo sterilization.

This would solve the african problem within a year.

Cry more

White women be converting.

If you have access to consumer goods, apparently your problems thereby are irrelevant.

fuck knows why this is?

Why the fuck would you settle in a place without access to drinking water?
Did the European colonizers not leave any infrastructure behind?

Wtf I hate having the foresight to not have 8 children and overpopulate my resources now.

Shit how can she even come closer to this little negro. He is really ugly and creeps me out. I also bet that he stinks

>tatoos
>fake hair color

How surprising.

borat!!

STOP FEEDING THE NIGGERS FFS
INSTEAD OF LETTING THE PROBLEM SOLVE ITSLEF YOU ENABLE THEM TO PRODUCE EVEN MORE STARVING NIGGERS
YOU ARE ONLY MAKING THE PROBLEM WORSE

>I must feel bad because apes are starving
Hmm ?

This is probably closer to the truth than they would ever dare to admit.

no she didn't she couldn't find him and adopted another child.

When you donate to a charity to feed starving Africans so they can have more kids who will starve so you donate more to a charity to feed starving Africans who had kids because you donated to a charity to feed them.

This is like running a catch and release animal shelter that breeds all its animals instead of neutering them.

>first world problems
I dont know if I want a stick or PDK in my new GT3

Why won't white people let Africans starve what is there to gain from this.

They're all interchangeable in her mind.

Yeah I'm one lucky asshole that my parents have ~100 IQ.
They have seen they couldn't afford another child so they stopped with me.
Because they are not stupid idiots like niggers.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Depends if you want sick lap times.

I'd like to see how far you can kick that little guys.

How come the adults behind him aren't doing that?

Their lives wouldn't be that tough if they stopped having 20 children by the time they were 25. Can't feed them? Don't have them.

eating AIDS, ebola, zika and malaria
MMMMM

That's really heart breaking. It be decimated too if nigger midgets randomly suck on my water bottle while staring at my fanny.

Bad nigguh, bad!

Aren't they in everyone's, really?

Let them die.

Don't they do that in India already?
Why can't Africa do that?

Whites are too empathetic

It's all relative dumbass
Your threshold for pain isn't the same as for next man. Their desire for an almond a day to keep well fed isn't what you require for your energy expenditure. Oh wait it would be for OP

I suggest Julius Evola, and his "stations in life". Communists all want to make every starving child in Africa desire a Lamborghini, and look how well that goes for Liberia when everyone wants that

They tried to warn us about this shit, for fuck sake!

I have the email address of several Nigerians who would be delighted to accept either cash or the gold your grandma pulled from the mouths of dead jews

Those fucking retards could've directed their energy on growing crops and shit instead of waving a pot around for a few hours eating insects as if they're fucking birds or something. Seriously niggers can't be this dumb. Also if you're a farmer in Africa chances are very high you're better off than 50% of the whole population since you at least have stuff to eat.

The "not as bad as" fallacy

Listen here you nigger fucking retard. I dont care about some niggers that are not in my country or even same continent as me. I have bigger issues to worry about than that nigger on that picture. Why should I care for shit that im not in control of?

Plus your moms cunt was ruined by your mongoloid head

Gnat King Coal-burner!
Gnat king cuck!
Awe fuggit I'm going to bed

So much of this.

This is international crime.

How about just offering free sterilization, long term contraception and birth control/condoms.

muh fee-fees
liberalism killed rationality

>This is international crime

Not if you make it legal internationally.

>no food
>have 10 little nigglets anyway

See the issue?

henlo
I have problemz

Send Red cross care packages
Thx

DONT FEED AND WATER THE THING! WTFBITCH??!

30 dollars

>Those fucking retards could've directed their energy on growing crops

those get eaten by hippopotamus which you cant kill because they are endangered

It's funny because those same people have likely never experienced real hardship in their entire lives.

The problem is that the few african farmers go bankrupt because of unfair competition from... the humanitarian help.
How are you supposed to sell your products when red cross and all give food for free ? You don't, you just stop farming and go get free food like the others.
I feel bad for those farmers.

>voluntary transaction
>a crime

leftists really ought to be gassed to death in concentration camps

>daily reminder that the africans around don't give a crap about a child starving to death

checkmate sjw's

Better get some more tats

uma delicia

No.. the lesson to be learned is that niggers will reproduce with ZERO thought of the future, just like feral cats and like feral cats the solution is to sterilize as many as we can.

Somehow they made it through middle school never having heard of Maslow's pyramid.

When an ecosystem's carrying capacity is surpased animals die. Can't quite see the problem here.

>be Africa
>have a hypothetical population of 10 people
>5 people do the farming and provide food for all 10
>other 5 people provide services and other goods for all 10
>non African countries see you and think, oh those poor savages living in huts. Let's help them and send them free food
>freefood.jpg
>now that food is free, the 5 farmers are out of work and now penniless
>since half the population is broke, they can't afford the services provided by the other 5 people.
>other 5 people go broke too
>all 10 people are now broke
>all 10 people completely dependent on foreign aid and gibs
>yfw

>Did the European colonizers not leave any infrastructure behind?
They did, it's just that niggers can't maintain shit.

This. If they truly gave a damn, they'd let nature take its course and reduce the population to a manageable level. The famine would end once there were fewer mouths to feed.

Tgirls

Of course they haven't, it's why they don't understand that hardship exists even in the first world.

We experience difficulties despite our efforts. They create difficulties because of their efforts. Big difference.

keeeeeeeek

and the fact that any time they get a good harvest they are killed or threatened for the food

>back in school
>get shown a movie about some African village
>"Oy vey this poor boy has to walk for 3 hours each day to reach the next water place, such a terrible fate"
>raise my hand and ask why they don't just move their village, they only have mud-tents anyway and it would take like a day
>scolded by the teacher for multiple minutes for "being so heartless"
>never got an answer why they don't just move their shitty mudhuts though

This

I'm totally stealing this

> just move their village,

What?!, and leave the protection of the big magic rock in the middle of the village.

>reduce the population to a manageable level
Not everyone wants to let people just die. They want to at least try to solve the issue.

>They want to at least try to solve the issue.
They don't though. They just move the consequences into the future and make the eventual famines and epidemics worse.

Damn, Kraut really solidified it here.

I'm pretty sure they tried that shit. They ended up just eating the condoms.

As opposed to having more unnecessary suffering in the future?

What outsiders are doing is no different than fucking with the ecology of a species. You do not fuck with an r-breeder species by removing what makes them r-breeders. They have a higher mortality rate for a reason, they have offspring to offset the losses.

Yeah, so much better that they starve to death en masse than have their civil liberties violated.

Yeah, armed bands and shit. They do the same for humanitarian help, they get the packages and then make money on it.

Free sterilization with ebola vaccine

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

This is exactly why man. I can't help but feel pity for them. especially the children.

Why don't the niggers around care?

Why don't we just throw condoms at them and establish as many abortion clinics as we can in the name of feminism?

>100

You'd go bankrupt before it made a dent.
Try 5, less even.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LXOMNnJQ3A

the're not into virtue signalling I guess

It's shit like this that keeps some African countries in perpetual poverty. Take your altruistic mindset and shove it up your ass.

Its not just that they cant maintain it, they actively destroyed it to sell for scrap.

Like power-lines that were run for electricity, they knock them down to use the transformer oil as cooking oil.

>sheeeeeeeeit

Well, why not destroy whole human race then? That would save everyone from any pain and suffering.