Why do Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/03/31/news/economy/obamacare-health-care-plans/index.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/01/texas-woman-shoots-kills-home-intruder.html
archive.fo/FGi4J
archive.is/QpEf1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is OP a left wing retard?

>Democrats pretending to care about WHITE MALES
0/10

Neither side cared for them, but one side hated them a whole lot less

Is the concept of voting for hardship so that others may enjoy the shade so foreign these days?
Is there nobody left who would plant that seed they won't get to enjoy?
Why must we always vote for our interests?

What's it's like up there seriously

Drumpf is the most forced meme of all time. every time i read it i imagine an old lady typing it

Our interests are to save humanity awhile making sure we can actually do what's needed by not lying about reality

I'm willing to suffer and be strong because I don't want niggers getting free stuff for nothing.

Why are you, commie?

Because low iq people have no concept of delwyed gratification.

Because what's right isn't always what's best for you personally.

Why do dems support their own collective suicide and why do they want to force non dems to be just as brain damaged worthless and retarded?

Shlomo appreciates their sacrifice

No, what's best for me is what right for me, commie.

whoa.

>against their own economic interests?
ACA is a joke that rides the middle class to further entice the poor to not attempts to move up in the world. Some of us are exempt from obama care because we have our own insurance. Mine is better and cheaper. I pay for an entire family a bit less than a single man on the ACA in my area.....And my insurance is considered a "Cadillac plan". The ACA is fucked.

When a group of 800 construction workers can get a cheaper rate for insurance than the rest of the USA, you know something is wrong.

t:Pipefitter.

who are you to determine what our economic interests are?

I like liberal memes about "removing health insurance", as if the average trump supporter can pay the deductible on their ACA plan (while blacks and illegals pay nothing)

>everyone on Sup Forums is poor like me!!!!!!!
kill yourself

>He is too stupid to buy his own insurance.
With the country footing the bill they can either raise taxes, get into more debt or have no money for anything else. Incredibly Obama managed to do all three.

Personal finance interests

We're not?

My ACA payments are 450/month for a SINGLE guy.

The middle class is pissed, my dude

>if you don't have Obama care you don't have insurance
nice image

you know the true meaning is 20 million people would not be forced to buy plans with 10k deductables if they are not forced to. 95% of young people never exceed 10k a year in health costs.

>Parents are middle class
>Parents are paying twice as much under ACA than before with 2 less children on their plan.

But please, tell me how it's the common middle class family that's seeing positives under ACA. ACA is for those below the poverty line, most everyone else gets fucked with higher premiums, less coverage, and less choice in facilities and doctors.

Jokes on them. I don't participate in the ACA now. I'm also a 21 year old male that would probably be considered top 10% of fitness and health.

Im gonna wait till I start my job after I graduate college. They have bitchin healthcare

>Less choice in facilities and doctors.
Seriously? You have to see doctor Platinumberg or something?
Even in the UK we get to choose where we get treated. I wouldn't touch half the hospitals in the UK.

Oh look another "Dems pretend to care about white people" thread. Kek, the left doesn't even give a shit about minorities and faggots just panders to them for votes
>see: Hillary's stance on gay marriage during her first campaign vs. her last, after Bill had to convince her it would help her votes

>Average Individual Health Insurance Premiums Increased 99% Since 2013, the Year Before Obamacare, & Family Premiums Increased 140%, According to eHealth.com Shopping Data

>eHealth reports that average premiums for people not receiving Obamacare subsidies were $393 for individual coverage and $1,021 for family coverage during the first two months of open enrollment; in 2013 individual premiums averaged $197, or $426 for families

>Average individual premium: $393 per month for an individual not receiving subsidies in the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period. In 2013, the year before major Obamacare provisions came into effect, the average individual premium was $197 per month. Between 2013 and the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period, average individual premiums have increased 99%

>Average family premium: $1,021 per month for a family not receiving subsidies in the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period. In 2013, the year before major Obamacare provisions came into effect, the average family’s premium was $426 per month

>Stacey and Eddie Albert lead pretty healthy lives. She's a nutritionist. He's a personal trainer. They rarely go to the doctor, other than their annual physicals.

>For years, they were covered by Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey. In 2013, they paid about $360 a month for a plan that met their needs.

>That all changed the following year, when Obamacare took effect. Their premium shot up to around $650 a month for a policy that came with pediatric dental coverage and maternity services -- benefits they didn't use or want since they don't have kids. They ended up dropping the plan after several months and even went a year without coverage for the first time in the decade they've been together, exactly the opposite of what Obamacare was supposed to do.

>money.cnn.com/2017/03/31/news/economy/obamacare-health-care-plans/index.html

>liberal retards will still say "obama was, like, soooo progressive with his healthcare plan"

>pay $300 a month for a $7k deductible
I'd rather just take the penalty at this point. I get $400 deducted from my paycheck bi-weekly and end up with $800. Sadly, this is the best paying job I'll ever have.

I don't personally know, I'm on that military TRICare Premium right now, just heard a lot of complaints about doctors no longer taking certain insurance plans. I've got a couple more years before I have to worry about ACA.

>the absolute state of Ukraine
This why everyone wants you to be annexed. No real sense of community and selflessness.

>Health care didn't exist before Obongo

I hate you commie scum.

>have a job
>buy my own insurance

it's that easy

I enjoy the different variations that evolved from the two scoops meme. GLARMPF!

Didn't Trump say during the campaign that he wouldn't raise drug costs or decrease insurance costs?

Why do all liberals assume Trump supporters are stupid and poor?

Alt-right pseudos are the newest iteration of bronies. You guys ever wonder where the bronies all went, and who the trumpanzees were before coming out? I know multiple people from highschool who underwent this transition in the last 5 years after graduating. Makes perfect sense when you think about it:

Their fandom is unshakable, and ultimately serves as a communal attestation to their superior taste and sensibilities. It's less about the content or substance, and more about the way identifying with - and feeling they belong to - an enlightened few makes them feel.

This accounts for why they're completely immune to reason, and perform staggering mental gymnastics to explain any factual incongruity with their orthodoxy. But ultimately, it's a superiority compex wrapped around an inferiority complex. I wonder what form this hilarious phenomenon will take next?

I lead a local organization and our event last week, March Against Bronies, was nothing short of a success.

Flyover Midwest and southern Red states filled with uneducated inbred hicks

>Can't get new health care plan through congress
>Fires FBI director because he is being investigated
>Fires Scaramucci after ten days because he's a retard
>Has now made America the laughing stock of planet earth
Hurr durr libtards
Well done murica, you fat sister fucking hillbillys

Trump is the best thing to happen to Europe and its countries. He's responsible for our renewed confidence, since most people lost a ton of respect for the US, they started to believe in themselves again.

I've never felt so good about being a brit bong, cause at least its not trump

Goddam this gets me hard:

When are americans going to stop all this nonsense and introduce universal healthcare??
Yeah, kinda true actually. Same with brexit

>implying your countries aren't 100x more cucked than the US
Holy shit, that EU delusion is phenomenal. How's that freedom of speech doing over there these days? Oh right, doesn't exist in your countries. :^)

Only reason Blumpf won was because of rural and suburban retards who could not vote for their own interests.

It was HER turn!

>When are americans going to stop all this nonsense and introduce universal healthcare??
You really want this inept government and subsequent bureaucracies in charge of fucking Healthcare? It worked out so well before

>b...but we'll get it right this time
Lmfbpao

>universal healthcare
Universal health care is anti-Christian.

Book of Matthew, Chapter 5, Verse 7:
Fuck your neighbors, LMAO

I need someone to answer this question.

It's only inept when ran by shit heel republican politicians , who intentionally sabotage government

I just remember that he was calling out Pfizer specifically.

Yes and he actually promised to lower drug costs

>Liberals assume conservatives are poor with mcjobs like them

> red states are wealthier than blue states

Top meme

Solid gold

archive.fo/FGi4J

archive.is/QpEf1

>takes away insurance that you were forced to buy under threat of violence

Hmm

>voting in self interest
this is why democracy is a failure. if everyone would vote for what they think is a fair and moral society then maybe it would work. but what you see is that poor people vote to use government power to take away money from the rich. and since the majority would benefit from taking money from the rich, this case of theft goes under the name of democracy.

THIS

STOP POSTING IN SHILL SLIDE THREADS

How is mass immigration in the economic interest of the middle class?

liberals can't handle truth, your butthurt is expected

Uncle Tom sell out nigger

Too bad. The ethnic cleansing and the end of degeneracy was higher on my wishlist, but whatever burgers want first. I didn't see much of a problem with ObongaCare

Oh, a leftie calling any minority who disagrees with their batshit crazy narrative an uncle tom sell out. How refreshing and new.

>He doesn't understand cost of living or regional economics at all
Top m8y

To be frank, the young trump supporters are probably not on Obamacare, and if they are they don't plan to be for long. They're voting for the way things should be instead of voting for MAXIMUM GIBS.