CDN Morning News: The Poor Refugees-ada Edition

It's CDN Morning News with your host:
Lazurus
>Don Pittis should be knighted
Leaf
and all (you) great people who like reading rubbish

Look at this:

>Fire at four-unit Halifax condo forces 20 people from their homes

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/08/01/fire-at-four-unit-halifax-condo-forces-20-people-from-their-homes.html

THEN

>Refugee family from Syria sleeping on floor with only blankets after Halifax apartment fire

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/31/refugee-family-syria-sleeping-on-floor-halifax-fire-.html

Out of 20 people, they only care about those POOR SYRIANS, fuck the rest of these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/31/four-quebecers-among-22-injured-in-boat-crash-off-island-in-puerto-rico.html
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/31/custody-battle-for-18-month-old-toddler-born-addicted-to-drugs-in-nova-scotia.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/31/rcmp-warn-chinese-students-of-cyber-extortion-kidnapping-scheme.html
news.vice.com/story/canadas-economy-is-dependent-on-you-buying-and-selling-real-estate
archive.is/0EBaZ
metronews.ca/life/food/2017/07/31/businessmen-take-beef-over-donairs-to-nova-scotia-small-claims-court.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/31/body-of-33-year-old-man-recovered-from-waterfall-in-southern-alberta.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/01/shooting-near-downtown-toronto-leaves-one-dead-two-wounded.html
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/01/pipeline-opioid-crisis-likely-on-agenda-as-trudeau-meets-with-vancouver-mayor.html
torontosun.com/2017/07/31/doc-showed-selfies-of-his-privates-hearing-told
torontosun.com/2017/07/31/legal-action-launched-over-licence-plate-fight
torontosun.com/2017/07/29/unwritten-tale-of-fear-and-loathing-in-trudeautown
torontosun.com/2017/07/30/justin-trudeau-says-he-will-visit-bc-wildfire-zones-amid-shifting-landscape
torontosun.com/2017/07/30/employee-who-pushed-and-ejected-man-from-canadian-tire-no-longer-with-company
torontosun.com/2017/07/31/young-nova-scotia-men-treated-girls-nude-photos-like-baseball-cards-crown
torontosun.com/2017/08/01/canadians-health-care-costs-have-skyrocketed-study
youtube.com/watch?v=EBJnVvItL3o
cbc.ca/news/business/real-estate-fees-home-sales-1.4226630
archive.fo/YXYUn
cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-foreign-press-1.4229684
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/letitia-hospital-ship-sinking-anniversary-1917-1.4225891
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON"T LEAVE CANADA!!! NOT SAFE!!!
NO FREE Healthcare!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$

>Four Quebecers injured in boat crash off island in Puerto Rico: family member

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/31/four-quebecers-among-22-injured-in-boat-crash-off-island-in-puerto-rico.html

Have you seen this shit

2 percent of the leaf GDP is Real Estate fees.

Are you fucking kidding me...

The Next Prime Minister has been born guys!!!
>Custody battle for 18-month-old toddler born addicted to drugs in Nova Scotia

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/07/31/custody-battle-for-18-month-old-toddler-born-addicted-to-drugs-in-nova-scotia.html

Born addicted to drugs................

Is this fucking a DETROIT ghetto???
Nope.
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

She's Scotian eh??

Nova Scotia is full of bottom tier trash people. Holy shit..............

I been telling you, the Chinese keep the Canadian economy and dollar running

The chinese control Canada now. They have us by the balls

Someone is kidnapping Ching-Chongs.
Probably hoping to ransom rich Chinese kids for a pack of smokes, a case of beer and bottle of Oxycotin

>RCMP warn Chinese students of online kidnapping scheme

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/31/rcmp-warn-chinese-students-of-cyber-extortion-kidnapping-scheme.html

kek, Canada is turning South America tier in a hurry..

>Canada’s economy is dependent on you buying and selling real estate

news.vice.com/story/canadas-economy-is-dependent-on-you-buying-and-selling-real-estate

1/50th of the economy is FEES

Into archive
archive.is/0EBaZ

Please be my ai gf

STORY TIME!!!

So I was walking home through downtown one night at 3am or something close and there is couple way ahead of me, but walking towards me.
There is some scum trash 10-15ft in front of me too.
Eventually the street trash and the couple pass each other, and the couple just starts running.
As they run pass me, the guy in a British accent says
>Fucking SCARY !!

and I just yelled back
WELCOME TO CANADA! and laughed.

Why you Brits so soft these days??

I was told by many people
>You shouldn't be walking around here alone, this isn't a safe part of town
When I went to London.

Holy fuck................I cannot believe I made it back to my hostel.......I was BLIND drunk too.
No joke...........
Met my buddy at some pub, got hammered and he just put me on the tube at the end of the night by myself LOL

>I'm well 'ard , don't worry about me

some people are preternaturally determined to fuck up the next Superget

We all do what we can.

About Brits being soft, what I mean, is I lived in Australia for 10 months, like 15 years ago and I only had British friends and they all knew how to scrap and all had stories.
From the Posh Boys to the Chavs who got some money together.

Going to Australia/Thailand for a year is a big thing for kids in UK

BUNCHA PUNCHBOWL SHITTERS

What a stupid story, why even bother covering this??

>Businessmen take beef over donairs to Nova Scotia small claims court

metronews.ca/life/food/2017/07/31/businessmen-take-beef-over-donairs-to-nova-scotia-small-claims-court.html

>Restaurateur Jack Khoury, who claims to be an unrivalled East Coast donair expert, had refused to pay $1,566 to Nabil Toulany's Lake Echo, N.S., firm, Billy Stick Food Ltd., for dozens of meat "cones."

$1,556
WOW
BIG MONEY EH??

IF ONLY I had 1,556 dollars. I'd buy a mansion, a Lamborghini, fine tailored suits

WOW

RICH GUY HERE!!!

cash money thousandaires

You guys will love this

>Body of 33-year-old man recovered from waterfall in southern Alberta

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/07/31/body-of-33-year-old-man-recovered-from-waterfall-in-southern-alberta.html

>Police say Abdul Quadir Mohammed and his family were visiting the area on Saturday, and had ventured beyond a protective barrier to take photograph

Everyone is named Mohammed in Metro News.
Even white women

dat file name

kek

1 for the money
2 for Champ-Ale

DETROIT-ADA Gun Violence is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!

This TERRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!

>Shootings in Toronto leave two dead, two wounded

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/08/01/shooting-near-downtown-toronto-leaves-one-dead-two-wounded.html

I have a theory that the rainbow flag precedes islamic conversion. First they post rainbow flags and shit all over Jesus on social media, then they either commit suicide, convert to islam, become a Cat Lady or become a Bureaucrat.

I wonder what meme lines Trudy will spout here

>Pipeline, opioid crisis likely on agenda as Trudeau meets with Vancouver mayor

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/08/01/pipeline-opioid-crisis-likely-on-agenda-as-trudeau-meets-with-vancouver-mayor.html

I might become a "Cat Guy:
Like have a shitload of cats around all the time.

I knew this one guy, Hells Angle kid, he had a room full of kittens and he'd just sit in it for hours and watch them.
The rest of his house was full of drugs and parties and shit, except the kitten room. No one fucked with it either, ever.

Cats are the best

>user's organs were harvested for this post

I do not get why men do this.................

>Doc showed selfies of his privates, hearing told

torontosun.com/2017/07/31/doc-showed-selfies-of-his-privates-hearing-told

I've done it, but to girls I'm with, not random women.............

FREE Speech in Canada?
NOPE

>Legal action launched over licence plate fight

torontosun.com/2017/07/31/legal-action-launched-over-licence-plate-fight

>The Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms announced Monday it has taken legal action against Manitoba Public Insurance in the name of Nicholas Troller, the devout Star Trek fan who has been embroiled in a battle with the Crown corporation after his submission for a personalized plate that reads ‘ASIMIL8’ was rejected earlier this year.

>The personalized plate is an homage to the Star Trek franchise and is enclosed by a plate frame that reads “We are the Borg” on the top and “Resistance is Futile” on the bottom.

Some fat white woman who thinks it's her duty to care about refugees feelings was offended...........
SO you're not allowed to have it anymore.

Welcome to Canada
FREER than America

That's the actual penalty.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*takes a deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Unwritten tale of Fear and Loathing in Trudeautown

torontosun.com/2017/07/29/unwritten-tale-of-fear-and-loathing-in-trudeautown

As it should be for criticizing the glorious leader.

This guy is just out to fucking lunch........

>Trudeau vows to visit B.C. wildfire zones while asking Canadians for Red Cross donations

torontosun.com/2017/07/30/justin-trudeau-says-he-will-visit-bc-wildfire-zones-amid-shifting-landscape

LOL

>Hey, all your shit burned down. That's sad :( You should donate to help the Canadians effected by the wildfire :)

Hey Trudy, we're ALL POOR!!
There is NO JOBS

We have NO MONEY to donate.

DONATE your PM salary

Remove a thief from your store, lose your job.
Only in THIEF-ADA, the land run by Bottom Tier Scdum Trash from the UK

>Canadian Tire employee who kicked out and accused indigenous man of stealing no longer with company

torontosun.com/2017/07/30/employee-who-pushed-and-ejected-man-from-canadian-tire-no-longer-with-company

You must be running out of organs by now.

Seriously, I hate dudes who do this.
THANKS FOR RUINING IT for everyone else, you dumb fucks.
It use to be SO EASY to get a girl naked on webcam.
Then some fat fuck liar cat fish neckbeard with a chip on his shoulder recorded shit and shared it and ya, the rest is history........
>Young Nova Scotia men treated girls’ nude photos ‘like baseball cards’: Crown

torontosun.com/2017/07/31/young-nova-scotia-men-treated-girls-nude-photos-like-baseball-cards-crown

ALSO, first generation in recorded history where the youth have access to technology like this.
It was IMPOSSIBLE to send nude pics of yourself at 13 to someone 15 years ago.

We have NO IDEA what the future holds with all the internet age retards getting older. They're not growing up or coming of age or anything...........just getting older..........sad really

I am a skellington now.

>Cape Breton
The sooner that place falls into the atlantic or gets consumed by the tar pit the better.

It's one and a half percent in the US, two percent is excessive and a sign of the overinflated real estate market in Canada but isn't 10x what's normal (for perspective).

Still, Canada's economy is pretty fucked in a lot of ways. Skilled labor like software engineering has far lower wages in Canada than in the US for the same job, and a lot of the US market will have lower costs of living than the major Canadian cities. Pic related.

>. Skilled labor like software engineering has far lower wages in Canada than in the US for the same job, and a lot of the US market will have lower costs of living than the major Canadian cities

nailed it. I get paid 3 times more down south and my budget is half of what it is in canada.

It's FREE eh??

>Canadians' health-care costs have skyrocketed: Study

torontosun.com/2017/08/01/canadians-health-care-costs-have-skyrocketed-study

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a song I'm really diggin

youtube.com/watch?v=EBJnVvItL3o

It's absolutely insane. I talk to people who do similar work and a lot of them make half of what I do, while the prices of everything (but especially housing/rent) are much, much higher.

I have a work permit but only because the US company employs me/pays me in USD at a prevailing wage, pays for my travel/lodging/meal expenses when I'm in Ontario, and handles the additional tax liability that my work in Canada brings.

If any of those factors changed I sure as hell wouldn't be working in Canada. Not worth it versus what you can make in the US market.

Addicted to drugs, real estate fees.........

W_E_W_L_A_D

>Canadian economy's addiction to real estate fees is 'stunning,' says analyst

cbc.ca/news/business/real-estate-fees-home-sales-1.4226630

No fresh DPSPP (Don Pittis Shit Post of POWer)

I'm sad.............

Canada calibrates their system so that people don't have enough diposable income to otherthrow/replace the government. It's a debt-ponzi scheme, geared to further and continue it's own existence.

If the average leafs had the cash to turn the place into a new member of the USA, they would.

US healthcare costs have skyrocketed too, but you don't have to pay for everyone's healthcare, so taxes in general are a lot lower.

If you get a good white collar job in the states generally you will get better quality healthcare for the same or less money.

I've seen a lot of good articles about Trudeau (critical of him) since the Rolling Stone cover was announced. I also read the Rolling Stone article itself, which was shit.

You can't turn Canada into the US but you can leave Canada once you get a bachelor's degree or higher generally. The job market in Canada is just bad.

archive.fo/YXYUn
>McCrave isn't alone. More than 12 per cent of Canadians between the ages of 15 and 24 are unemployed and more than a quarter are underemployed, meaning they have degrees but end up in jobs that don't require them.

A lot of graduates with STEM degrees from Canadian universities end up going to the United States on H1-B.

More Anti-American brainwashing by Canadian Government Funded Media

>It's easy to see why the world is nuts for Trudeau — just look at Trump: Neil Macdonald

>A 9-hour drive from Ottawa lives an erratic vulgarian who styles himself the leader of the free world

cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-foreign-press-1.4229684

">Vulgarian
OH WOW!!

About the author:

Neil Macdonald is an opinion columnist for CBC News, based in Ottawa. Prior to that he was the CBC's Washington correspondent for 12 years, and before that he spent five years reporting from the Middle East. He also had a previous career in newspapers, and speaks English and French fluently, and some Arabic.

So basically a dumb fuck Boomer who walked into the employment office in the 1970s and said he wanted a newspaper job

shit thread desu

ill fix it with some old ww2 pics

Okay, include Bombers with hot girls painted on the sides.

Wish I had the money for an authentic, battle flown Bomber jacket with custom Squadron Logo

You can probably guess, but if you can't, all the dropping bombs, is the number of flights that man did over Europe.

Do a good job or fuck off

This is SO Canadian................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*takes a deep breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>100 years ago today, a ship carrying 546 wounded WW I soldiers ran aground off Halifax

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/letitia-hospital-ship-sinking-anniversary-1917-1.4225891

>Don't worry laddy, we will get ya back to Ca-nah-der and get ya fixed up from these war wounds.
>OH NO we ran around in the harbor and the ship is sinking and you might die!!!

So sad Men aren't Men anymore.............

I'm out for the day. Feel free to keep the thread going.

We need Don Pittis to give "man" classes.
He fought FOREST FIRES in the High Arctic, where there is NO TREES!
>Manly as fuck