Ann Coulter vs Ana Kasperian

Wow, watch the debate? How btfo in your opinion did Ann Coulter got? Or will you dare to imply she won the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YHgWycM--zI
hooktube.com/YHgWycM--zI
washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs-4431/article/2590744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Debate link;

youtu.be/YHgWycM--zI

Forgot which site is used for archiving so knock yourself out nord.

Kasperian couldn't even make logical points and lost when she had to regroup after shouting "racist" after Ann quoted the congressional testimony of black people from South Central LA.

>linking The Young Turks
Fixed to prevent views

hooktube.com/YHgWycM--zI

Kasperian's moment to even it up, or possibly win, was with the Drug War and private prisons, but she opened it with an appeal to emotion: "who here smokes weed?"

From a rational debate perspective, Ann won.

(And for what it's worth, I'm an intellectual libshit and was extremely disappointed with Kasperian's performance.)

>don't get emotional

Rational? Coulter cited fake statistics like that illegal immigrants have access to SNAP assistance which is bullshit. Also she got trashed on the Marijuana side. The only part Kasperian got fucked was when she tried to use the racist strawman.

>cited fake statistics like that illegal immigrants have access to SNAP assistance which is bullshit

She never said "SNAP assistance", and while it's not true that illegal immigrants have benefits inherently (other than in CA), it's true that many steal identities to work and collect benefits.

That said, neither one of them looked like good debaters. Ann just had more rational points than Ana and edged her out.

There are no winners or losers in a debate.
Well... there was that one time with Alex Jones and the cockroach...

>got fucked

Debate isn't about "gotcha" moments; it's about rational argumentation.

I thought it was pretty even, was dissapointed in anne. Watched shapiro btfo cenk again today, how come libtards cant economics? Its like spending money has no consequences to them.

Its also true that ilegal immigrants give more to the Medicaid budget than they take out using emergency rooms. Ann Coulter had a lot of hardships in the debate although I will point out that the moderator seemed kind of biased

Just like Donald Trump won, from a rational perspective, every debate he's ever been in.

MAGA and Shadily! Onward to Kekistan!

kek

Coulter was only stronger on immigration. However the Trump wall is still a stupid idea. On every other topic, kasperian scissored the fuck out of Coulter.

>On every other topic, kasperian scissored the fuck out of Coulter.

kek, no

Lol, I just googled it and the results you got are modified. Great meme! I'm going to repost this on t_D

lol fuck off beta

All 3 of those debates were a waste of time. All they did was just yell at each other and there was no big gotcha moment. I thought Cenk did the worst personally, and can't tell us Sup Forums is joking around when saying he won.

>Illegal immigrant walking across the street in crosswalk.
>Did not pay taxes for the design and implementation of safe intersection

Stolen tax dollars. It is that simple. Yes I think that way. People who work for a living comprehend taxes and how they are spent. People who do not pay taxes really don't deserve a voice.

If you don't like redpills, then you can go post in r/politics. Meanwhile, I'm going to keep MAGA, cuck.

Also, income taxes.
Most get paid under the table.

But taxes are built into many of the products that immigrants purchase, such as gasoline import duties or state sales taxes. Do you give them credit for paying those taxes?

Ann Coulter looks more like Brianna Wu every day

>Do you give them credit for paying those taxes?
There is not a grey area. I am not saying that they do not accidentally pay taxes, but am directly stating that without proper paperwork and a legal form of employment, they are committing theft and tax crimes. They are protected within our borders by our brave men and women in local, state and federal law enforcement.

They need to go back. All illegals need to return home, or obtain proper paperwork.

Thanks, Norbot

>the moderator seemed kind of biased
Biased against whom? We can't let her help him get the nuclear codes!

>Coulter cited fake statistics like that illegal immigrants have access to SNAP assistance which is bullshit

That;s not bullshit, illegals get welfare at higher rates than natives.

washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs-4431/article/2590744

To be fair the first result from econofact says theu dont receive assistance and the 2nd from the center for immigration studies say they do.

It was a win for Cenk because he went up against a supposed master of debate and they both came out having done good for their side. Shapiro didn't out argue him.

>Hillary won all 3 debates!!!

He btfo'd himself when he attacked the crowd.

Sup Forums won't admit Shapiro won because for the stormfag section of Sup Forums Shapiro is a cuckservative. Ann was suposed to represent the more edgy side of Sup Forums.

Objectively, it was a draw because neither of them counter-argued, it was just gotcha arguments.

>Cenk: "You supported the Iraq War and you can't say that money used for prostitutes is free speech!!!"
>Ben: "Banks are good because you benefit from them!!!"

Ana Kasparian won before the debate even began by setting the optics, Coulter allowing her to fix her mic was a retarded move, she looked like a dumb child and Ana like a saint.

Also Ann Coulter spent the entire debate sucking nigger and kike cock, spewing the same old tired "DEMS R DA REAL RACISTS" cuckservative bullshit no one believes, not even her.

Republicans sure like dem coal.

Ann Coulter likes to get JIMPACTED™ by the oldest negros she can find.

Yes they do. Can't get enough