MBTI General Discussion

Come here and post your types and talk about them. Then have fun getting made fun of for said types.

>INTJ Edgelord
>INFP crybaby
>ENTP will never shut the fuck up
>INTP forever alone
>ISTJ the ultimate NPC
>ESTP Chad
>ENTJ your future boss
>INFJ the ultimate form of horse shoe theory. He's either hitler or an SJW
>ENFJ sjw or normie

MBTI tests
>Beginner level
16personalities.com/
jupiter-34.appspot.com/
>Advanced level
keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
>Bonus test
eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest.php
similarminds.com/bigfive.html
celebritytypes.com/big-five-personality/test.php

discord: 39dbhaY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory
mensa.se/index.php/provtestet/provtestet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bingos available on request

Real INTP bingo

Reminder that MBTI is not correlated with anything.
It means literally nothing -- except maybe how you're feeling at that moment.

That is true in some cases yes, especially if you only do it once and never look at the cognitive functions. But to say it means nothing is a bit silly, you have to have a rather volatile personality if you can suddenly change from being a introvert to a extrovert for instance. It is more likely you got it wrong the first time and you should look at the cognitive functions to be sure.

Personally, I've always been tested as a INTP. Most of Sup Forums is INTP or INTJ, you won't see many ESFJ here and similar normie types. Most here are also iNtuitives even though N's only make up ~20% of the population. If it meant literally nothing then you would see all the types here in roughly the same %.

>not intj masterrace
Might as well service migrant cock sven

Daily reminder for retards that MBTI is more about cognitive functions and less about letters.

Also have a bingo of the best types.

ESTP. Bow down pathetic cucks

ENTJ here

INTJ

Is there any source behind this chart? Like who made it, how many were questioned e.t.c.

Become more outgoing and ascend to godhood, become an ENTJ

INTP master race here

>intp master race

You sure about that?

>I
>Master race
kek

ENFP here.

I'm more extroverted than all of you, and my personality type is extremely "progressive" and "liberal" because it's based on feelings and emotions.

However, I find myself able to redpill people gently because I can empathize with them even if they're dead wrong.

Any fellow ENFPs here?

ISTP most descriptions match up pretty well with how I act

MENTAL HEALTH IS NOT REAL

MBTI IS NOT REAL

THESE ARE DATAMINING THREADS

Predominant INTP but do utilise Sensory capacities so more like IXTP

You dont have extroverted feeling therefor you cannot empathize naturally, what you do is sympathize, you imprint other people with your own feelings making you able to predict and care what they are going through
Natural empathizing is mirroring other peoples feelings unvoluntarely, you are forced to feel what other people feel around you and when you are alone you rarely feel anything

Yeah, when it comes to redpilling I normally take a more gentle approach, even though I'm an ENTJ and am normally more confrontational. Redpilling people is an artform.

Autistic NEET INTP master race reporting in

>Introverted Feeling
>when you are alone you rarely feel anything
confirmed dumb

>ENTP here
Am I supposed to feel a burning hatred for literally every human I meet, along with a really smug feeling of satisfaction that I'm probably smarter than them?

Because it feels fucking good, man.

INTJ, albeit in no way have I found this to be beneficial nor do I think my IQ is anywhere near 113 or whatever

said it to be.

>P
Disgusting

>mfw grade-A Chad

NTP feels

Other types are subhuman compared to us . NTJs can run the camps for us while we plot a course for mankind

INFJ and literally Hitler.

MBTI is pseudoscience. The surest sign is that Myers and Briggs started with "Yeah, of course people are either introverted or extroverted, that sounds good" and then hammered what little data they had to fit. It is not distinguishable in rigor from Galens humours. If anything Galen had a lot more data.

Instead look at something like Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory that was built the other way around: start with measuring, then add theory. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory

POL BONUS: read the 'Racial_disparity' section. It has been purposefully obfuscated but if you translate it it says: "Compared to whites, and we use that very widely, blacks are more prone to lying, they are more prone to lying so egregariously that both they and everyone else knows they're lying, they are more prone to being excitable and they are more prone to odd thinking and social alienation." Oops. Apparently the Ministry of Truth are too dumb to realize what they read, which is why this little nugget can still (?) be found on Wikipedia.

>I
>F
Disgusting

Feelers pls go

>6'3"
>fit
>social leader
>gf
>INTP

I keep dominating ENTPs and ENTJs. It kinda bums me out when they become submissive and passive, like the life drains from them when they realize I'm smarter and happier than them.

The chart is most likely the average IQ of each type. Have you tried doing for instance: mensa.se/index.php/provtestet/provtestet

It won't give you an accurate number, but you can at least use it as a base.

I naturally get along with all the ENFPs in my life; you guys treat INTPs very well.

delusional

Threatened

>INTP
>Threatening
kek

Delusional

Threatened

kek saved

This just gives me shivers. Dominating other men is what I am made for

>6'6
>120-135 iq tests vary
>2 kids

I have an ENTJ buddy, a real power longer, here who I go on walks with and he chats at me about his life.

We have a good back and forth. Unfortunately he was a big Clinton guy during the election; after the election he became so impotent. He would accept anything I told him and rarely take any hard stances anymore.

Don't let that happen to you; you have to be hard. People respect it and want it.

>120-130 IQ
Were these done by psychologists or were they just online tests?

ENTP crew, checking in.

Constantly used to bantzing people, lead me down the RWDS path as my views evolved to fit the contrarian arguments I was used to having.

Also be glad I'm degeneracy free now, because I will no longer steal your girl by being the smug, well spoken chad who loves to debate philosophy and religion and will make her laugh while doing it.

ISTP

do i an hero or what

>istp
>tfw when OP doesn't have green text description for your type

Just be a normie. It will make you happier and allow you to live a more fulfilling life.

I would never want to live such a cucked existence

I appreciate the advice user

if they vary by that much, he's done them on www.realIQtest.tk or some shit

Based peterson

I can't be myself, I'm never myself

I wish I was a normie ;__;

ISTP reporting in

>tfw always get INTJ in all tests
Guess I truly am an edgelord

Do you have any memorable childhood experiences you'd like to share?

That's what I figured.

So sick of seeing every cunt on the net saying they have an IQ of 120+ after they've done some shitty 10 questions online test. Honestly, every fucker thinks they're a genius these days kek

INFP here.
pretty sure there are right-wing INFPs as well.
but on social media I only see JK Rowling who is INFP posting stupid ass shit all the time making us look retarded even though we're not.

>tfw I can cross out almost every single box on that sheet

I've got an INFP buddy who's a traditionalist catholic, very right wing.

Do you have a dream, user?

INTP master race my fellow Hoppean

>Edgelord
Rude and untrue.

My father got half-paralyzed when I was 8 years old, I had to take care of him a lot because my mom was at work almost every day.

Lately I've had thoughts that I wish he died that day so I would overcome that easier. Since he's still alive, it keeps haunting me. I don't think my life will ever be normal. I was the happiest kid until that, and from that day my world shattered, it's been going downhill since then.. not sure how much lower it can go

INTP here, ha I'm alone now but I definitely won't be forever, r-right?

>I've got an INFP buddy who's a traditionalist catholic.

that's great. I'm starting to think it's literally impossible for INFPs to be atheist. Makes me proud.

>Do you have a dream, user?

I do indeed.

My brother who makes fun of me because 10 years ago I was a cucked liberal faggot is one. She's just the most vocal about it.

Based brother.

I just took the keirsey test and it told me the data was inconclusive, 10 mins wasted on some stupid simplified Facebook quiz.

le edgy anime girl turning away pose

Are you a virgin?

ISTP stronk

That's tough, user; is your father in good spirit?

Damn, actually made me feel.
I hope you find happiness in life user

ESTJ master race reporting

>that's great. I'm starting to think it's literally impossible for INFPs to be atheist.

im a right wing INFP atheist. i was a christian all my life until i was about 25 and then stopped believing in god. can you still be an "idealistic dreamer" nihilist?

Fucking brainlet.

>INTP forever alone

d-delet this...

>ISTJ the ultimate NPC

feels good

same, lol

ITS NPT NATIONAL PIPE THREAD YOU IDIOT YOU MUST BE THE IDIOT ENTERING THAT IN THE DATA BASE

ESTJ. Does this mean I'm a fucking autist or something?

The description matches a person who is ready to go on a fucking Blitzkrieg out of the blue!

Holy fucks Im a bingo chart

>ESTJ. Does this mean I'm a fucking autist
Yes

I keep getting istj, how fucked am i

ESTJ

>no ISTP in list

Forgotten again.

Here I thought I was INTP for two years until just recently that I have more traits or framework of a ENTP than an INTP.

All of these describe me and I'm an INTP.

Saved

>Dominating other men is what I am made for
>t.6`6feettop69 on Grindr

ESTJ here.

Your feelings make you weak. Get on my level.

Wtf. I'm ENTJ as well and you don't just give up. If everything you thought you knew is wrong, then go fucking learn it the right way and go about life improving yourself. People with no curiousity or will to find the truth are pathetic.

>tfw ISTP

>this is not real
>this is data mining

okay...

>ywn be the subject of the American Revolutionary War art or manifest destiny depictions.

You can find standardized test scores and compare too. Might be more accurate (my GRE score lines up perfectly with my ACT so that's probably decently close).