HAPPENING

This just in, Sessions is doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/01/texas-woman-shoots-kills-home-intruder.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Press conference set for friday

What he doin?

cracking down on pot heads while getting paychecks to ignore Clinton, Lynch- etc.

I'm watching fox news too, how do you Americans cope with the ads every 10 minutes?

has set press conference for friday to announce crack down on white house leaks

So this has nothing to do with Clinton being locked up?

Evelyn Farkas better learn how to give it up sweet in prison. Ol Reality Loser gave up the goods and sang like a canary.

Is anyone else here hard as a fucking diamond from this?
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/01/texas-woman-shoots-kills-home-intruder.html

Just ignore it, go drink water, take a piss etc

Yes

Based TX

No link no other news about it...could be fake news

Britain the thing is most people in america don't even watch fox, why are you?

Guess you didn't have the chance to watch it evolve, all them I guess

DVR is the only sane way to watch the news. Way more efficient

Why wait until Friday to hold the press conference if they already know they are going to do it?

It's insufferable. I haven't had a TV in about 20 years and I don't know how people put up with it.

Fortunately there's almost nothing I want to see, so I just hit up JewTube if there's something interesting and they usually upload stuff with the ads cut out.

Based

Do it!

>I'm watching fox news too, how do you Americans cope with the ads every 10 minutes?
Glenn Beck and William Devane proved that Fox viewers are insanely gullible and are soon parted with their money.

I pay extra on all my services for no commercials and don't subscribe to cable TV.

I live near Harris county. Texans will not hesitate to shoot a motherfucker.

By shopping on Amazon.

Go fucking research the OPEC cartel you dumb fucking cucks

All this bullshit about Russia and Trump

Go after the real bad guys, stop sucking saudi dick you dumb fucking amerifats, this media bullshit is just a clever diversion, propaganda beamed into people on a daily basis
>HERE, FOCUSS ON THESE ISSUES
>DON'T LOOK OR CRITICIZE ANYTHING
>JUST SWALLOW THE SHIT WE SHOVEL

Hurrrr, nope, let's destroy Libya and Syria, smuggle immigrants to the EU to weaken them, flood them with africans but don't worry!
our arab buddies have offered to fund terrorism and mosques, Israel helps too, it's great!
Oh and even though these """"refugees"""" are their kin they don't take any.
GG EZ

Fucking retards, UNBELIEVABLE

PEOPLE FLEEING POVERTY AREN'T EVEN REFUGEES, under that assumption JUST INVITE ALL OF AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST

user IS GETTING UPSET

Can confirm. Fort Bend county reporting in.

>Caring what a women thinks

RIP Sup Forums

>tfw 8.5x6

Haha. Starting to think everything is stagecraft. Maybe nothing will ever change

Which is retarded because if the MSM doesn't like what they hear friday, they'll just report it friday night, then ignore it the next week. Worst day to break news.

Adblock and not watching TV.

Also learn to tune them out like your gf's nagging.

>hard as fucking diamonds
You're damn right, I love castle law.