Paedophile-lite white men BTFO

Paedophile-lite white men BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g5h8d
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/child-sex-dolls-ruled-obscene-in-landmark-uk-court-decision-9081080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i dont like the way your piece of plastic is shaped
pedos are scum but this is stupid. standbye for them to take out that sexual frustration on actual children.

No one in the uk cares about actual children.

Made me laugh user
You can redeem yourself Accelerator.

>women mad that they can't compete
Didn't see that coming!

Pedo is the ultimate redpill

Would it still be legal to buy a full-size sex doll and then "upgrade" it? Or is this like the laws they use for assault rifles in the US?

Is adult dolls banned aswell?
I don't want to get vanned because of (literally) fucking plastic.

Archive of your source: archive.is/g5h8d

Sadly this, they'll let real kids get molested for years, ignore all complaints about that, however as soon as you type "lolicon" in to your browser you're going to jail.

Indian pedophilia has to be the worst. Kids are covered in shit enough as it is.

Anime is next, then games, then movies

If they can make the leap that plastic dolls are hurting anyone it's all downhill from here.

>white men can't have child sex dolls
>Muslim men can have actual child sex slaves
Never change, Britain

Because UK police are helpless nu males and females that have zero power outside of 10 to 1 zerg style raids. Of course they have to feel useful somehow, so they do the only thing their fat useless hands can accomplish.

I have sex with anything that feels good. I babysat my friend's house for a couple of weeks. I fucked the living shit out of the cushions on his couch. Of course I made sure to sweep away any debris that may have made a collision first.

I fucked my friend's Fleshlight but that was difficult because he got this super tight version and I couldn't fit.

I also fucked a friend's wife when she was passed out.

I don't care what it is. If the hole feels good, I'm going to cum inside of it.

at least the cops ain't racist!

>Asian gang

soon, the precedent has already been set now

they will say it encourages rape or something

Since when obscene is a crime?

Since mommy maymay handed over your government to actual Shariah.

ban child like dildos when?

For centuries in the U.K.

I have not seen a male police officer on the streets of my hometown for over five years now. Couple of fat cows in hi-visibility 'police support officer' vests is all you see now. Crime in my hometown has gone through the roof in the past decade. Fucking embarrassing.

In the UK, Asians are Poojeets.

based. just go for the real thing instead.

Because letting them rape actual children is so much better.

Get thread?

It's good that they banned this horrifically perverted thing. Hopefully next they'll ban real child molestation too.

Meanwhile mudslimes rape thousands of real children and your govern does nothing.

Lol there is literally nobody to protect you should an actual happening occur, then. I bet the ham beast in the support vest couldn't chase down a toddler.

>Being this much of a nigger
Gas yourself

This mental bloke flipped out in a little convenience store a few months back, started shouting and throwing shit everywhere. It took about twenty officers 45 minutes to arrest him. Walking past and seeing all the fucking cars and vans outside you would swear a terrorist attack had just taken place

>makes inanimate objects illegal
>acts like a nanny stare

Water is wet, the UK is dumb, news at 11

one think I absolutely despise about bongs is their dedication to calling sandniggers asians.

>at least the cops ain't racist!

O Vey what a good goy we have here. Here have a cookie.

We have no inalienable rights and the biggest nanny state in the world. You better believe they'll be banned here.

>fucking dolls in the UK
JAILED FAGGOT
>fucking actual children in the UK
Well y'know we shouldn't judge.

When does that ever happen?

when you're muslim, you fucking blind idiot.

How many cities with organized child rape gangs are you up to? 20? 25?

How many thousands of kids? 1500 in Rotherham. Must be 10s of thousands.

How many people jailed?

I don't know the specific case but he has a point. Some of those rape gang guys are out of prison already

UK only endorses real pedophilia with real child rape

Cunts like you are the problem. Off yourself.

during sexual emergencies

I don't think Sweden is any position to criticise.

Same here
I could rob the bank in my town and it would literally take 40 minutes for any real cops to show up

Answer those questions about your own country, Ahmed.

Paint it green and call it an "elf" toy for your children.

Meanwhile Muslims will use the real thing and get away with it

You got turned on by cushions

Whataboutism, there are no organized rape gangs on that scale.

I see also you're a coward who refuses to face the same criticism with your LARP flag.

>mudshit rape gangs = carry on
>random pedo fleshlight = SWAT TIME NIGGER

Why are you even here if you're not Asian or Caucasian?

Are you retarded or has your bias made you so blind? If you break the law you're going to get fucked, doesn't matter if you're a muslim or a white. Do you actually think police go around letting muslims rape children without consequences? Jesus Christ the hyperbole is ridiculous.

exactly, great point

so, dildo's under 4 inches, are child like. So women must fantisize about children when using them.

So...gotta ban em.

There are, you just don't know about it because your goverment is better at covering it up than ours

So you act surprised, then when confronted with reality you seek to deflect by citing an assertion of your own with no proof?

How fucking desperate can you get? Why'd you even reply in the first place.

>Swede jailed for "long-distance" child rape
What the fuck? I'm assuming he just got some retarded kid to undress on webcam or some shit.

Don't get me wrong I agree completely with cracking down on peadophile dolls but that's hilarious

and what about those aquitted because, well because of their culture they dont understand rape?

Get fucked cunt

so what if i took a lump of flesh light whatever the fuck it's made of

and molded it to seem "child like"

should I go to jail?
seriously?

That's a fucking through crime.

Oh, so it looks child like, so therefore, he's a pedo. And since he's not done anything to children. We will put him in jail, so he doesnt

that makes no fucking sense at all. dude.

the UK is fucked. It's as simple as that.

just because it makes you uncomfortable. Who fucking cares. It's in teh guys own home. Who cares what he does with a plastic shaped doll that looks like a kid

ITS NOT A FUCKING KID. end of story.

what..if i make a fleshlight dog doll. They gonna nab me for animal fucking or whatever it's called.

>yfw you spent over £150,000 as a taxpayer for that incident in officers presence alone.
>The actual solution was a single bullet, maybe £1 if you overpaid.

that's because you people don't have values.

It's normalisation lad, I know you think it's sating the perverse thirst of these cunts but all it does is encourage people to actualise their fantasies

So should we ban violent video games and violent movies and shit too?

Ban violent art.

'Anime' was 8 years ago.

99.9% of anime could be considered illegal because it can be perceived as sexualising under 18s or even those that appear to be under 18.

A jury could potentially claim that this scene is CP despite both characters being nominally at least 25.

I'm a fucking adult. I don't fuck children. I don't have any interest in fucking children. I don't need the government telling me what I should and shouldn't think though. There's one thing that scares me more than the thought of normalizing pedophilia (which scores of leftists are working on anyways) and that's normalizing the practice of thought policing. Normalizing the practice of the state telling grown ass adults what they should and shouldn't do, think or feel.

you can't say that. There is no evidence to support your theory that banging kid dolls leads to banging real kids.

So, your justifying this fucked up situation?!

i so hope you get raped in the ass by something as stupid as this.

Hey, i find it fucking very creepy. Like creapo meter is going REEEEEEEEE.

but i dont' believe this guy should go to jail, pay a fine, or even be in the courts for this.

What that creepy dude does in his own home. I mean..come on. He's fucking a doll. At some point. hes' going to look back on it and go WTF was i doing.

And either way. its' none of your business what he does in his own home, with an inanimate object.

That's like drawing a kid figure on a pillow and fucking the pillow, all of a sudden my door bursts open and I get arrested for fucking my pillow cause the magic marker drawing on the pillow resembles a kid

that's fucking INSANE!
and you agree with this? Because saying this guy deserves to be arrested, that's exactly what your saying.

Non-culture of multiculturalism is cancer.

Just curious... if you had only the head of the doll would that be illegal?

If you had just the torso would that be illegal
If you had just an arm, would that be illegal

How much of this plastic thing do you need to have before it becomes illegal?

>>You can redeem yourself Accelerator

Traditionalists, only real children can and will be raped in this country.

This is disgusting. Why would this idea ever cross somebody's mind? Wtf?

What happened in russia btw. Here if the 'experts' ruled that the anime girls you fapped to resemble 14-year-olds more than five-millenia old cosmic horrors who took over little girls - you're fucked.

bad time to have a midget fetish

>Just curious... if you had only the head of the doll would that be illegal?
>If you had just the torso would that be illegal
>If you had just an arm, would that be illegal
>How much of this plastic thing do you need to have before it becomes illegal?

im pretty sure its the child-sized vagina thats the problem

Fuckin gooks.

you should have been this guys lawyer!

great point

Normies perceive all anime females (that aren't drawn as tiny post menopausal 100 year old caricatures) as children, too.

Triggered chink?

Indians just want to live in an asshole.

this is for you, mexifag

source for that anime pls. i need to do some animation...research...

>im pretty sure its the child-sized vagina thats the problem

OK... so sell the doll with adult sized vagina and everything is OK?

How about sell the doll with no vagina, and sell a vagina mod pack.

we need a new plague followed by a widespread purge

>im pretty sure its the child-sized vagina thats the problem

Wouldn't that be the one bit that you wouldn't want?

Surely you'd want a vagina that fits your size member (even if deliberately snug, though pliable), even if the rest of the doll was child sized?

At the end of the day it is a collection of metal and synthetic materials that looks like a person, not much different than a larger sized (though not adult sized) Barbie.

spbp

How do you propose this to be meassured?

and thats' my entire point

guy got the shaft, shitty lawyer. Or whatever. There is no way anyone should get arrested over this doll. If you agree, then you agree to thought crimes. Because this is a thought crime.

Just like my pillow analogy. Grab ye old magic marker and draw a figure that looks child like on the pillow. Fuck pillow. Guess that means i deserve jail now, cause it looks child like.

ANYONE that agrees on the outcome to that senario is fucked in the head.

>shitty lawyer
No, the UK is a literal Orwellian dystopia.

新たなゲーム

Does this mean statues are now banned?
There are a lot of statues of children in cemeteries.
Fucking perverts could drill a hole in one and FUCK IT!

We must ban statues NOW!

>新たなゲーム
ボールリセット

> I'm twenty-five

On second thoughts, forget it.

Lets not forget that this fucker wasn't jailed for the doll, the fact that the doll was determined to be obscene had nothing to do with him going to jail.

"A judge has ruled that a child sex doll imported by a former primary school governor is an obscene item.
Lawyers for David Turner had argued the doll was not covered by a law banning the importation of obscene items.
But a judge dismissed that, saying "any right-thinking person" would find the doll obscene.
Turner, 72, of Ramsgate, Kent, had already admitted possessing more than 34,000 indecent images of children. He will be sentenced in September.
Other men have been convicted for importing child sex dolls, but this was the first case where the question of whether a doll is indecent or obscene had been tested by the courts."

The full news item tells matters somewhat differently than OP's contention.

channelnewsasia.com/news/world/child-sex-dolls-ruled-obscene-in-landmark-uk-court-decision-9081080

so lets ban all things that are obscene.

Faggots are obscene. Kissing in public.

Short skirts are obscene.
Too much cleavage is obscene

getting drunk is obscene

fleshlights are bizarre and obscene

see where this is going. that judge should be railed off the bench.

"obscene" pfft. as one poster already pointed out. Obscene is now illegal. give me a break

>channelnewsasia.com/news/world/child-sex-dolls-ruled-obscene-in-landmark-uk-court-decision-9081080

new form of sex crime against children.

the problem with this arguement. IT"S NOT A CHILD

it's a piece of rubber.

mold it into an animal shape and does that mean fucking it, means you should be charged with animal fucking? cause it's animal shaped?

just because it's "Creepy" doesn't mean it should be illegal