This is the politics board faggot

Civic cucks are losing the culture war.

>styxgate
explain

Styx gate?

Supposedly he's about to quit YouTube.

>Lost 100k subscribers
I don't follow the guy? tldr?

I live in VT, gimme his address, I'll go ask him.

Wtf is styxgate? The fact that he supports trannies in the military? If so good, he has no place amongst reasonable men if that's the case.

wot happened

>weeb wall decorations

>looks like shit

Nothing new

I think that's it. But he didn't really lose that many subs over it. Also he's really speaking in a social matter that he has no clue about here, so I don't hold that against him too much.

lost 100k subscribers? doesn't look that way to me. What platforms are you talking about. Doesn't look like he lost any significant subscribers on youtube.

What is Styxgate? Is that when he supported trannies in the military? Or when he said he believes multiculturalism can work?

This

BUT HE HAS LITERAL DAEMONS MAGICALLY PROTECTING HIM FROM THE ETHERIAL REALM HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN?!

I just confirmed the data, conclusion: OP is a fag.

>Be skinny rabbit looking fucker
>Think anyone will take you seriously
>Believe you'd be accepted in Ancient Rome
>Sound like you have nasal swelling even when you don't

Does anyone actually like this faggot?

Correction: Styx said Multi-ethnic societies can work, but multiculturalism can not work.

>someone feels the need to form an opinion about things he knows nothing about and then make a youtube video about it
>hurr its not his fault guys

He has no tits

Stale pasta is fucking staaaaaale.

Gas yourself.

He looks like an /R9K/ incel

I knew Styx was growing faster. OP is a shill.

Styx is heavily censored on my youtube subscription feed. His videos are consistently left out of my feed

ITT: Styx trying to promote himself by creating fake controversy

I've noticed this too it's really strange. All of my feed is made up of channels I subscribe to and watch daily but I have to search his channel just to find his videos.

I don't think it's censored for politicla reasons, I think their system is just horrible.

For some reason a totally nonpolitical craftsman channel keeps disappearing from my feed.

Afaik traditional carpentry isn't racist.

>styxgate
pls give me some reference on that

>eceleb thread
Not polirics
You need to fuck off to
Sage

Some user posted his address and pics from google street view. You could see styxx standing in the window of his house watching the google van creepily.

JEWS

No, but it is traditional and therefore WRONG

THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR BAD MOUTHING ISRAEL AND CRYING ABOUT THE MISTREATMENT OF PALESTINIANS.

FUCKING CIVIC NATIONALIST MUSLIM COCK SUCKING KEK IS GETTING (((SHUT DOWN))) HARD.

GOOD.

>super satanist
>for multiculturalism
Yeah he wants the world to burn
>trans being in the government
Yeah one step closer to a state of Anarchy
Do you wonder why he relates to such a bullshit ideology and has been caught wearing lady clothes with his very little boy dick.

>caught wearing lady clothes with his very little boy dick.

Haha, really?
Then again most youtube tryhards are stuck on youtube for a reason.

Finally, this guys is so cringeworthy. He literally claims that Jesus never existed, despite the fact that most historians agree that He did. He is so biased against christianity that he drowns in ignorance based beliefs, like a lot of atheist actually.

He is alright.

Yeah imagine Styx wearing a little girl highschool dress with the same pastel colors Zoe Quinn wears+makeup and then imagine him looking at you dead face in the camera slowly lifting his skirt to reveal a small erect penis. Saw it on /r9gay/. Some of the fags had the audacity to say they'd fuck the mentally ill nigger.
>Mfw

this is fake news

op is a total liar. nothing of the sort is happening.

Jesus christ how horrible.

What is Styxgate?
I know he would never name the Jew, but is this something different?

This infomercial is a perfect example of why women got beat. We need infomercial to not beat women.

Ignore all anti-YouTube posters. Do not respond to anti-YouTube posts. Do not reply to anti-YouTube threads.

/leftypol/ never stops with these garbage threads. Anyone with some sense knows that the alt-light is a gateway politic. They have their place as long as they move the overton window. Did any of you move from liberalism to white nationalism/fascism/nat socism without moving through the middle? It's possible, but I doubt it. I constantly see posts on here talking about how people slowly moved themselves from the left/center-right to libertarianism/ancapism before ending up 1488. Civic nationalists are a step in the right direction. They wish to slow immigration, and they fully counter-signal the anti-white, academic, Marxist shit. They have their place.

balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me.

>someone has different views
>people make thread disagreeing with him
>leaf leafposting comes in
>"NU UHHH AXECTUALLEEE UR WRONG UM"
DAY OF RAKE DAY OF RAKE

Jesus Christ not you again.

Of course they agree he did, biblical historians would be out of a job and a religion if they didn't believe Tacitus's solo account from word of mouth.

You're full of arguments, aren't you.

Would you suck a creamy log out of Styx's asshole?

I don't think about him.
Why do you keep posting this shit?

I think trannies should be gassed, but I don't expect everyone to have that view. Can you really not handle stepping out of your hugbox occassionally?

Your country has gotten blacked,browned, and riced. The time for arguments is gone you should be fixing your shit and not leafposting pics of white women while Jamal and Mehmet spitroast Ashley while Kim films it for his adult movie section.

It's about that time.

>60% trying to talk shit

Well if we're going to play Purity Spiral, my province is 96% white. How about your state?

I knew some of my fans would be on this thread.

Why is it always an either/or with Israel/Palestine? Is it impossible to hate both?

>counter-signal
TRS detected

Who the fuck is Styx and why do you god damn faggots keep spamming him here? He's some jewtube celeb from what I can tell. Not sure why this is posted on the politics and news board.

Need this jpg

I live where the majority of people in entertainment live in. Oprah goes to my starbucks. One of the child actors from Hannah Montanna was my neighbor for a really long time. I live in a really white neighborhood a majority of the Disney kids live where I'm at.

Get dead you piece of shit, fucking namefag larper. Nobody takes you serious, you aspies are the laughing stock of the board. I bet in real life you're a shitty, lonely, suicidal person. Learn the board culture or fuck off.

Jews have a Jew to me to me to me to me to me.

>t./x/shitposter

countersignal is a biology term mate

>some faggot from California is trying to tell me my country is infested
Holy shit the projection. Piss off, you fucking spic mongrel.

someone give me the quick rundown on styxgate please

sticks and stones break bones ow

>almost at 50k more subs than he has at the beginning of the year
nice try, fag

>styxgate
The fuck is that?

he marginally disagreed with Trump on one thing and a bunch of anal barnacles had their vaginas prolapse in response.
He hasn't lost any subs.

no he's not. he never said anything of the sort
stop lying on the internet

There is where you made your mistake faggot. Thinking I give a fuck what anyone think.
You go ahead and suck the cool kids' dicks...there are plenty of you following your masters.
Me, I do wtf I want...you know like a fucking man. You follow your PC rules, I say fuck off. And thanks for noticing...I can tell you don't care. The triggering is extreme.
PS...user capitalized is a proper noun;ergo YOU are the namefag my friend.
Your whole ideology/all your e-celebs

nothing
OP is a larping faggot

>my president is Donald Trump
>your equivalent to a "leader" is some faggot Mehmet cocksucking queer LGBT lord
>shitposting about civic nationalism and then going on about how white your country is
either you want it to be white or you don't you fucking dumb leaf I don't live near the spics they can't afford it.

Can I get a kekstain to check these motherfucking digs or whut?

suck shit you got exposed
live with it.... but the shame will prob make him an hero iah.

Pusses on Sup Forums have a puss; to me to me to me to me to me.

>He literally claims that Jesus never existed, despite the fact that most historians agree that He did
kek

>all the evidence supporting Jesus's existence is just "yeah, uh, so that Christ guy existed and... uh... people worship him now, so uh... I guess he existed?"
>"HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE YOU FUCKING FILTH?!"
Never change, Sup Forums, never change.

The problem with you autistic fucks is that you're always on the lookout for people to follow and worship like a bunch of crack addicts with daddy issues. And as soon as that figure says something you deem unworthy of your movement you lash out un autistic rage.

There's a benefit to hearing and discussing different points of view, you're not supposed to mimic and follow everything they say but to use them yo strenghten your points or analize different outcomes. Stop trying to find a daddy.

K

kek me too

Z?

>user finally starting to realize what shitposting retards Sup Forums is infested with

lol.

>/leftypol/ trying to slander Emily Youcis
>get called out, told that Emily Youcis just makes shitty cartoons and isn't a political leader
>/leftypol/ starts trying to slander Styx again
>Styx is a civic nationalist and isn't even right wing, kind of a weird centrist who is ok with giving up on certain issues and letting the left have them
What the fuck is wrong with /leftypol/?
Are you going to spam Sup Forums with Styx making fun of his looks for the next 2 weeks?
Do you have nothing better to do?
Can you try winning a debate once and try to explain why your side isn't retarded?

Shut yer mouth fag

Spot on
also 1 off

>man notices the Jews stealing from people and poisoning the wells.
>Man tells people to not trust Jews with money and not buy their goods or drink from the wells they provide.
>People have money and They ain't sick any more.
>Jews use the establishment to Crucify the man.
Sounds like every I tried to oust the Jews story in history ever.

Yeah. This.
Same is true in reverse too....if someone isn't saying/doing all the faggoty things you expect them to, it sounds like:
and
or
Many Jewish source recall Jesus' life/death.
SO do Romans/Greeks.
You fedoras read too much Jewish fiction.

>Many Jewish source recall Jesus' life/death.

These jewish sources say Jesus was the son of Mary, a whore who fucks romans.

Honestly it makes me question Weimar. Do pre-communist situations create an inherent want for a politicized leader? Hitler stepped up to the plate and gave people hope. He sure as shit would be using YouTube in the modern era to get his message across.

This may also be genetic where in hard situations in the tribe cause someone to step up and others to follow.

Check, check, check.

youtu.be/SdPTVGm9lU0

I am well aware. In fact the first time I heard that on this board it was me saying it. Sounds like something Jews would say. Now most of them are atheists...and your buds. Not mine. You are the ones following Jews.
To me to me to me to me to me.

What happened? What is Styxgate? I don't watch him because I hate pagans and also because he just seems very surface-level to me, needs more citations. What did he do?

""In a 2011 review of the state of modern scholarship, Bart Ehrman wrote, "He certainly existed, as virtually every competent scholar of antiquity, Christian or non-Christian, agrees". Richard A. Burridge states: "There are those who argue that Jesus is a figment of the Church's imagination, that there never was a Jesus at all. I have to say that I do not know any respectable critical scholar who says that any more". Robert M. Price does not believe that Jesus existed, but agrees that this perspective runs against the views of the majority of scholars. James D.G. Dunn calls the theories of Jesus' non-existence "a thoroughly dead thesis". Michael Grant (a classicist) wrote in 1977, "In recent years, 'no serious scholar has ventured to postulate the non historicity of Jesus' or at any rate very few, and they have not succeeded in disposing of the much stronger, indeed very abundant, evidence to the contrary". Robert E. Van Voorst states that biblical scholars and classical historians regard theories of non-existence of Jesus as effectively refuted.""

Quotes are from New Revised Standard Version (Bible) 1989

nothing happened

Who is this cancer patient? Another victim of Obamacare? Sad!

With a mug like that he has to be pretty charismatic to have any following. Also he looks like any adult could break him in half. I know that's only physical appearance, but come on. We don't treat fatties with respect, why should we respect someone who looks like he escaped auschwitz?

Ive been subbed to styx since 50k subs he just hit 100k not too long ago. Fyi this story is massively untrue. Op shill

>following e-celebs
>using a trip
>(you)