HAPPENING: Moscow court gun attack leaves 'three dead'

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40788237

>A shooting at a court in the Russian capital, Moscow, has left at least three dead, reports say.
>It is unclear how the shooting unfolded, but local media reported that the incident took place during a court hearing of a criminal gang.
>A witness told the state-owned Tass news agency that 20 shots had been fired.

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q9eEv
straitstimes.com/world/europe/4-killed-in-shooting-at-moscow-court-report
archive.fo/PWkm5
archive.is/1O2TB
rbth.com/news/2017/01/31/poll-half-of-russians-say-muslims-can-wear-hijab-at-schools_692583
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn these wasted digits
Fuck you faggot op

happening digits

>be Russian
>no food
>rampant HIV epidemic
>30% Muslim population
>faux democracy
>get shot

archive.is/Q9eEv

Apparently it was targeting the defendants in a case that was happening there. I'll look to see if I can find out what case.
straitstimes.com/world/europe/4-killed-in-shooting-at-moscow-court-report

Another one
archive.fo/PWkm5

For sure, Archive wasn't working for me for some reason and I just wanted to get digging.
Thanks

really don't see why Sup Forums fetishizes russia tbqh

Based Russia
AMIRIGHT???XD

This is the only case I could find made reference to occurring on Aug 1. archive.is/1O2TB Doesn't seem to really fit the bill.
According to People's Daily China, the three defendants were shot while trying to flee and grab the bailiff's gun. Like ya do.

>they'll blame it on CIA
>modern warfare II starts

Wow, doubles. So much value was lost, if only they came sooner than one in ten posts.

No proofs

> The incident happened when five people on trial for "banditry" tried to take the arms from security officers, a police spokeswoman said.

>banditry

ANUUUUUUUU

>55599
>doubles

Russia media dubbed the accused “the Grand Theft Auto gang” after the violent video game. The men on trial are accused of terrorizing Moscow motorists for months in 2014. Prosecutors said the gang members were placing spikes on roads, forcing the motorists out of their vehicles and shooting them dead.

The nine men, all from Central Asia, are charged with 17 murders and two attempted murders.

>Nine men, all from Central Asia

Yeah guys, Russia isn't cucked by migrants at all.

Outstanding ivan, now rinse and repeat!

>555 is in a hundred posts nine of which end in doubles and one in pents
Oh wait, you're australian. Do you count 55554 as quads and not just singles while you're at it?

That wasn't banditry btw
They were all muslim churkas and they just killed random people by ambushing them on highways, they didn't even steal anything.

And you russians don't care at all. I swear, if this was in France or western Europe, Russians would say "Look at how ruined Europe is!", but when it happens in Russia, nothing.

>be churka
>chimp out in court
>get shot by national guard
>die
What's to talk about?

They killed 20 of your countrymen randomly.
And yet russians are completely fine with the mass immigration. All polls show that russians are becoming more and more liberal in regards to migrants and people from the caucasus.

First of all - either show the flag or suck my dick.
Second of all - Russians that love immigration and churkas don't exist in nature. UNLIKE western cucks.

rbth.com/news/2017/01/31/poll-half-of-russians-say-muslims-can-wear-hijab-at-schools_692583

HALF of Russians want hijab in the school. Why are you getting hostile, rather than refuting my points?

>doesn't show his flag
>switches topic to religion
Into the garbage you go.

Here you see, people. Exihibit A that russians are very pro-islamic.

not proislamic, but russians became an very tolerant compare to even 2008 for example. You need to realise that we watch same movies and tv series , our tv is pro-multiculti too. This gang( about thread theme) is radical muslims and there is no even nation hate towards them. Russia is not so cucked as sweden or germany, yes. But Russia is cucked.

Thank you for being honest. It is a shame. I used to think Russia was going to be the sane voice in the world. Now it looks like Russia will just become another diverse country. Poland and Hungary looks better now.

>dubbed the “Grand Theft Auto” gang
>17 people were killed.

I remember tv shows here about crazy Russian nazi gangs in the mid 2000s what happened to them?

Because Sup Forums is a contrarian board. Russia wins on all fronts that way, because they were the enemy during WWII and the Cold War. Conservatives don't like them because of the holdover from the Cold War, and Liberals don't like them because 'muh gay rights'. They are a dictatorial government wrapped up in democratic robes.

Putin PUT them all in jail. Literally.
only problem is that poland and hungary is irrelevant.

They are all behind bars.

One would have thought that russians would be as nativist as poles and hungarians. What happened? How did russians go from super-nationalist to so tolerant in such a short period of time?

in general almost 90% of russians still latent facists. But propaganda. Subversion my friend. Why u dont understand, there is no difference between russians, poles or anglos. All them are nationalists by nature and all of them under propaganda of tolerance and etc. We also have trends on "nations friendship" , we have antifa retards, we have hipsters who thinks same as western hipsters. All this shit changing mindset of many weak people.