51% of aus/uni chicks sexually assaulted in 2016

Any uni students here? Are you motherfuckers raping a girl everyday at uni? Where are they coming up with these numbers? What counts as sexual assault these days? Is your uni listed here:

archive.fo/PJffS

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-01/utas-student-speaks-up-about-her-sexual-assault/8764836
archive.is/Pz4mx
oneinthree.com.au/malevictims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

user you must realize 11/10 are raped every day while in college. More than 6 gorillion raped per year

I could've sworn I clicked hide on this thread not long ago

Fuck off shit cunt

your post counts as sexual assault.

read polish feminist study on molestation, SAME RESULTS xD
then I read te study - they classified "talking to women" as sexual assault xD

>they classified "talking to women" as sexual assault
in what context?

In what context could talking to a woman possibly push you into sexual assault territory?

If a girl sleept with someone because he talk and ask her a lot and regretted it - rape

>they classified "talking to women" as sexual assault

Probably depends on what you say to women.

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-01/utas-student-speaks-up-about-her-sexual-assault/8764836
loving every laugh

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/Pz4mx

wow my english sucks, let me try again:
they said it was rape if a girl slept with someone just because he kept asking her for sex (and it was only motive why she slept with him - we call ppl like this sluts)

fuck, who would rape her??

how come nobody talks about the rampant "assault" performed by women at bars/clubs?

i swear whenever i go out drinking with my buddies, random chicks will unashamedly grab my ass, then when i turn around they'll stare with a retarded smirk on their face like "heehee wasn't me!"

not that it bothers me, its just drunk girls, but if we're being pedantic its technically "sexual assault"

are you an actual bot or just a bunch or sweaty nords in a room with computers

I'm glad I grew up in the 80's.
Fuck this SJW bullshit. Young people have turned the world to shit, and their too stupid to realize that they are causing their own hell.
Chill out you dumb fuckers.

so these are the assault categories

Are you retarded? You're a man, you're supposed to be thankful for that

>survey by the Human Rights Commission

Their survey results fitted their obvious agenda! What a coincidence!

It's a spectrum, cis scum

49% more to go.

hey does it work by itself or you have to post manually?

>requests or pressure for sex
>requests for sex

So, not allowed to ask them on dates, not allowed to just straight up ask if they want to have sex, not allowed to rape...no wonder white people are going extinct

if you don't ask for specific consent, it's rape, if you ask, that's sexual assault

I've always wondered if there was a sauce for this

What happened is that people started "learning" the definition of sexual assault from their (((professors))) and started reporting more things as "sexual assault"

>Chick gets drunk
>Bangs dude
>Regrets it next day
>Rape

>Are you retarded? You're a man, you're supposed to be thankful for that

#sorrynotsorry that i don't lick a sluts feet every time she gives me attention/grabs my privates

>looking at a woman is now rape
>32% of women were stare-raped

What a chilling statistic.

I think it's clear: Men should not be allowed to exist.

If this is true, why would any parent send their kid to a rape factory.

now look at the survey they used to get their 51% statistic

I guarantee answering yes on something like "I was approached by a man whose attention I did not solicit" was counted as one for sexual harassment

these women are complaining about the very nature of human courting, while still expecting the man of their dreams to proposition them

>"I was approached by a man whose attention I did not solicit"
see

Lel don't you get it? Assault and rape to a girl means, "I got too drunk last night and was a complete degenerate slut, no way I got raped and assaulted muh vagina!!!!"

People who reported it don't even think it was serious enough, yet it's still reported as assault

It wasn't them. It was your buddies. They're really surprised you haven't taken the hint yet.

Have a look at what constitutes as sexual harassment with these guys.

The leading cause for this "harassment" is when a guy looks at a chick for too long, while it is creepy as fuck does that really constitute as sexual harassment?

Not only that but the report itself states that "No correlative data can be gained" from these statistics.

>hi stacy, wanna go out with me?
another case of brutal, unforgivable rape by evil men

>UNE, ANU, CSU, Bond are highest
no surprises here

>intrusive questions or statements about someone's private life

>sexual assault

??

The funny part is this, you only had to feel offended for it to count, if some ugly beta finally plucked up the courage to ask a hit chick out and she felt offended by it, that is constituted as sexual harassment, they are bumping the numbers up to make it look more endemic than what it actually is.

>no surprises here
what do you mean?

You really should put a trigger warning on that.

they're all dogshit unis except ANU

they're also all unis that have a lot of students who live on campus or in colleges

>Instrusive questions about your private or physical appearance that made you feel offended
>"Hey beautiful"
>"Are you single?"
there it is.

they were offended because someone they perceived as a low-class male was propositioning to them, which must mean he thought he had a chance, which must mean he views her as on his level, which is offensive because she's clearly much better than that

Define, "Sexually harassed."

>girl looks at guy, notices he's looking back
>she looks away
>she looks again later, notices he's looking back
boom, sexual harassment.

even though for all she knows he could have done the exact thing she did.

Dude I'm non stop raping. There are fucking posters up everywhere telling me to cut it it out but I'm like nah fuck that I got raped as a first year and now its my time to shine.
Pay it forward bro.

Pretty much well, while there are some horrifying cases in this survey that definitely need to be chased down by law enforcement (There are genuine cases of sexual assault up to and including rape) the vast majority of these numbers are pretty much well chicks who felt offended.

I mean for fucks sake, I get offended by fat, ugly, multi hair colored, cheese smelling land whales that go to uni hitting on me when I am on the way to gym, does that count as sexual harassment? Should I report them to the police?

Fucking laughed out loud. Thanks, user.

Then why post this data if nothing can be extrapolated?
Not you. The researchers.

I believe it. Affirmative action at works.

it was all over the news today too

Any. Men don't pay attention to women anymore so they do this to feel like men want them so bad they can't control it. This is bragging

Every time women have consensual sex and figure out they didn't like it only afterwards, they'll claim sexual harassment or rape.
Most women are vile whores who will do anything to hide the fact that they are.

This.

It's similar to the lesbian thing. The last 3 girls I dated used to always go on a tirade about how they're lesbians if I didn't chase them hard enough. They don't have the ability to come up with anything more sophisticated

I've seen all the flyers about sexual assault all over my uni they've even put them in the elevators in my student dorm. Plus my university has been spamming me about it.

I don't talk to any of the women there unless there is a dozen other people present, usually always in class.

Because they are pushing an agenda, the white ribbon foundation (It is Australia's vanguard for womens rights and promulgates false statistics about domestic violence and other falsehoods) has come under severe attack recently for all its disingenuous bullshit. They are trying to deflect as hard as possible.

Shard might be a good guy too you know, he probably believes in the results, worried too many sexual assaults are occuring even though he hasn't seen any and wants to help.

>Looking over someones shoulder at their laptop or phone
>they're accessing content that's sexually explicit or have a sexually explicit screensaver or background
>I'VE BEEN RAPED! NOOOOO

>domestic violence
see oneinthree
About 34 percent of domestic abuse victims are men in Australia
oneinthree.com.au/malevictims

>Oh my God Stacy, I can't believe you slept with Rebecca's boyfriend
>N-no! Chad RAPED me, user!

>50% of uni women had a beta ask them on a date in 2016

Pretty much well, the majority of the statistics show that if it was slightly sexual in nature and the person felt offended by it then it was clearly sexual harassment and got added to the data pool.

Fuck from what I saw there was someone who complained that they heard two guys cracking a joke between each other that was sexual in nature and they felt offended about it.

I mean fucking honestly these cunts have forgotten that offense is not given but rather taken, just because you are offended it doesn't mean the other 99.99 percent of people on the earth are as well, it just means you need to drink a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up.

kek German cuck
you're grateful if you actually have sex with a girl, not if you get this sort of meaningless, half-assed, disrespectful attention.

Given the amount of dune coons I see at uni I don't doubt this.

20 dunkaroos
only 2 percent are actually raped, the other are sluts who regret fucking a guy in a club, not even near the University, and men who men look women in a funny way.

>it just means you need to drink a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up.
Frankly, I just hope they put on cement shoes and go for a swim.

Something like 80% of them occured at clubs/pubs according to the survey. Also about 93% of participants say they never witnessed an assault.
But how do we stop the general population from buying into this survey? Its all over the news

Defund the ABC

Something we can do?

It's not rape. They consider a non 10/10 Chad hitting them as sexual harassment. Then they wonder why there is a "shortage of viable men".

Roasties are delusional. Get a Japanese broad and let's all make a new race of hafu smart and altruistic people. All races must team up against the Jews/Arabs.

They are good at putting us against each other.

Spread the word in conservative facebook groups like "Cory Bernardi's Australian Conservatives Support Group" and One Nation groups. These are the types of people who are already woke so they're easy to red pill on any issue. To wake up the general population, that's gonna be harder. In the states before Trump the massive tea party movement had come and left it's mark, Trump's campaign used this base and grew from there. Here, the general population is largely cucked, I'm not sure where to start.