Apex of decadence?

Is there anything more degenerate than Twitch user?

A video game player is already a lowly dopamine thief who gets a feeling of accomplishment from completely useless and harmful indolent activity that is effectively nothing more than a frontal lobe masturbation, but now they are becoming too lazy even for that and instead they are squeezing their satisfaction from watching another ones indulging in degeneracy for them.

If you make analogy with sexual function of the brain, it will literally be: doing productive shit irl - sex, playing video games - onanism, twitch - watching another man jerk off. A level of idleness previously unseen.

What should we do about the streamer Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
rutube.ru/video/3175040f2253df21985133686cd7e701/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump
defend yourself, manchildren

Tyler1 is the only twitch streamer that I actually enjoy to watch the rest is are just avarege.

i hope he actually doesn't get what he says his usual is at mcdonalds

you don't understand. streaming it's a cutting edge digital artform. see:

clips.twitch tv/CoweringOnerousPheasantOpieOP

for a quick explanation

I think that was before when he wanted to get calories for his gains,but his 2 month break his arms are smaller now.

Videogames, like other forms of entertainment are highly addictive. I don't personally understand how someone can watch someone else play a single player game all day. I watch a little bit of twitch, normally like Siege streamers because it's a competitive game I play. So i understand people who watch and play competitive games. But watching someone grind in (insert trendy shit game here) is stupid. I quit gaming for like 4 months and took up reading, which is hard because have ADD, and focusing on one thing is a challenge. Then one day I got pissed at my wife and jumped back onto my computer and have been playing every night again. I need to take another break.

also this:

clips.twitch tv/GoldenSillyBaconTriHard

good. i loved how he did the entire Kratos body paint while playing God of War. takes some commitment

there are a few non aids ones that are good
dansgaming is proper
sodapoppin, lyric are total aids

and cave trolls like towliee who cant even string a sentence together without cursing or adding "yo" should be hunted down by death squads and shot in the back of the head

just do not let your children use this kind of crap, and promote AdBlock as much as you can.

>provide entertainment
>if people think the service you provide is worth their money they can support you

WAAAHHH DEGENERACY WAHHHHH

>plays video games for casual enjoyment
>U R SO DEGENERATE REEEEEEEEE
OP is a faggot

The only twitch user I watch sometimes is Charles

>A video game player is already a lowly dopamine thief who gets a feeling of accomplishment from completely useless and harmful indolent activity that is effectively nothing more than a frontal lobe masturbation
you can apply this to whatever sort of recreational activity you would like

>bro the free market
>bro lol why do you have principles? Just worship money that's what I do, the magic market sets my ethics for me
You'll be gassed right after the Marxists

Vidya - avoid death anxiety by playing

Twitch - avoid death anxiety by watching

OP - avoid death anxiety by being a faget

It is no more or less degenerate then any professional athlete

how are people enjoy entertainment

Also did you try and bump yourself newfag?

>Manchildren
>Degenerate
>Manchildren
>Degenerate

If the world doesn't matter, videogames don't. Stop being a christcuck faggot. That's just as good as being a jew. Nobody cares about how gay you are. To the devil with the world. There are no adventures left. It's not this generation's fault. Nothing is good. Go fuck yourself.

You sound 8. How are you married? Sad, very sad.

Racemixing is go-

Tyler1 is a retarded faggot. DrDisrespect is by far the best streamer. He's fucking hilarious and goes far beyond what any other streamer does with his animations/robodoc

someone post the cosmo video
demons_are_real.webm or whatever

this

just a regular clip from a member of the psychologically grounded twitch gaming community

Is there anything more degenerate than someone who watches football on TV?

A football player is already a lowly dopamine thief who gets a feeling of accomplishment from completely useless and harmful indolent activity that is effectively nothing more than a frontal lobe masturbation, but now people are becoming too lazy even for that and instead they are squeezing their satisfaction from watching others indulging in degeneracy for them.

If you make analogy with sexual function of the brain, it will literally be: doing productive shit irl - sex, playing football - onanism, TV - watching another man jerk off. A level of idleness previously unseen.

What should we do about the TV sports Jew?

it's weird how """she""" chose to do all that other shit to xirself before she got his teeth fixed.

How is it different and more degenerate then TV sport watchers?
rutube.ru/video/3175040f2253df21985133686cd7e701/

I use twitch for developer streams, to see what a game will be like before I play it. I see nothing "degenerate" with that. I don't see anything degenerate with people who'd rather watch games then play them either. It's no different then watching a TV show or movie really. If people get enjoyment out of it, let them do it. It doesn't harm anyone.
And as long as it doesn't, what people do with their free time is nobodies business but their own.

How is it different from watching sports?

You're completly retarded, doing sports has actual benefits for you and it's not just mindless consuming.

Professional football (soccer) is utterly disastrous for player's health and no one watches amateurs.

It's fun to listen to at work when I have shit to do. End yourself OP. Don't understand doing it on its own but whatever.

you shut your mouth, sips is on right now.

it's decent to listen to while waiting for the morning talk shows to start.

You do realize that one of the most popular passtimes for the last 70 years has been watching TV, right?
watching streamers is literally nothing new or revolutionary in 'degeneracy'.

>mocks free market
>wants to impose his morality on me
>claims to dislike marxists

yeah ok

I was just thinking this the other day

most fulltime streamers are millionaires, and the people who watch them are pretty social humans, usually
also, what is it with Sup Forums and calling forms of entertainment degenerate

This. Only based alphas watch him

I stream on Twitch though I'm just wasting my time in the end and not doing myself any favors

>Have a Y chromosome
>mid 30s
>work overnight and can only stream in the morning
>don't solicit d'nations
>stream LoL exclusively while low silver

Oh well. At least I can talk about the "real issues" and hit my bong on cam and no one gives a shit.